The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Luckmann has given 167 karma through 167 submissions. View karma Luckmann has received
Karma Received
When Site Where To Who Link Reason
Aug 16, 2010 Elemental Forums Share Your Creations! Raven X Take this karma because you're generally awesome (also, I just reported your post and I feel a bit guilty). :D
Aug 15, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental: No Copy Protection, Activation, LAN and more Nesrie Have another one.
Aug 07, 2010 Elemental Forums Soren Johnson, Derek Paxton @ 3 moves ahead Derek Paxton By the hells, Kael! :O
Aug 06, 2010 Elemental Forums Off Topic Blaze of Glory Grats. :)
Aug 06, 2010 Elemental Forums Dear Frogboy awuffleablehedgie Hedgehogs are awesome (I'm assuming that's a hedgehog).
Aug 06, 2010 Elemental Forums Just got my new computer...Elemental Is Gone? georgeishere Everyone loves Karma! (the little thumbs-up button)
Aug 06, 2010 Elemental Forums Dear Frogboy Zubaz Cookie.
Aug 06, 2010 Elemental Forums Dear Frogboy Nesrie Cookie.
Jul 28, 2010 Elemental Forums Why I can't download beta? Rosco_P There you go.
Jul 17, 2010 Elemental Forums A guru poem with a direction, check this out. Jafo <3 I find it silly that we need to type 6 letters here. A simply heart should suffice!
Mar 19, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental for dummies Wintersong Absolutely amazing OP. Absolutely.. wow. I have no idea how you even did it.
Jan 29, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental for dummies Wintersong Have some karma, dude.
Aug 06, 2009 Elemental Forums Elemental Alpha: Invites going out GW Swicord Respect. :)
Aug 06, 2009 Elemental Forums Science of magic Darkodinplus Bingo.
Aug 05, 2009 Elemental Forums Get Your E:WoM Avatars Here! [image heavy thread] Wintersong Oh! Shiny new cool avatar!
Jul 30, 2009 Elemental Forums Civilizational Traits Scoutdog Of course it'd be a bitch to balance and there'd be all kinds of "Pick X, Y and Z and watch your A aspect of your nation soar! (B sucks, though)". Anyway, love the Luddite idea. :)
Jul 30, 2009 Elemental Forums Dawn of Discovery is Fun! Viisari I'm with you.
Jul 27, 2009 Elemental Forums Elemental: July FAQ psychoak I did, actually. I just couldn't be arsed to correct him in a post where I praised him. :D
Jul 27, 2009 Elemental Forums Elemental: July FAQ pigeonpigeon Haha, thanks. I totally missed your post when writing mine. You totally put it spot-on better than I ever could. :)
Jul 26, 2009 Elemental Forums A quick comment on life and death magic Scoutdog Excellent deductions, my dear Watson. Definately karma-worthy. :)
Jul 18, 2009 Elemental Forums C&C4 to require internet connection for singleplayer ManSh00ter Kinda hit and miss but I completely agree with the regurgitation.
Jul 02, 2009 Elemental Forums Thriller (AKA, Undead Armies) Leonon Your lack of cookies is disturbing.
Jul 02, 2009 Elemental Forums Questions? Ask them here ThreeKings I knew it was coming. :P
Jun 27, 2009 Elemental Forums What would happen after an EMP attack? Cykur Thanks for the lesson. :)
Jun 25, 2009 Elemental Forums Michael Jackson is dead! Servius For lifting my spirits! Hahaha. :D
Jun 22, 2009 Elemental Forums Elemental: June 2009 FAQ GW Swicord Yes! :)
Jun 20, 2009 Elemental Forums Cities XL lordkosc *cough*
Jun 19, 2009 Elemental Forums Get Your E:WoM Avatars Here! [image heavy thread] Wintersong I didn't even READ what you said, before making the comment on the edges. For this, you get extra karma.
Jun 19, 2009 Elemental Forums Woman ordered to pay $1.92 million for pirating ... 24 songs Zyxpsilon Great to hear a fellow anticap that isn't (or at least doesn't sound like one) a choice-free variety of marxist.
Jun 19, 2009 Elemental Forums Get Your E:WoM Avatars Here! [image heavy thread] landisaurus Godammit. I have to give you karma for that. *hrmphf*
Jun 17, 2009 Elemental Forums Enchanted Items & Granted Abilities pigeonpigeon Nice that someone got it. :p
Jun 17, 2009 Elemental Forums Twitter Updates Week 1 kyogre12 For the efforts. :)
Jun 16, 2009 Elemental Forums Elemental:WoM on Twitter! Annatar11 It was semi-genuine, so thanks for the summary. :p
Jun 15, 2009 Elemental Forums Preventing the steamroller effect Wintersong Deep breaths, Winter. Deep breaths. :p
Jun 15, 2009 Elemental Forums Preventing the steamroller effect Denryu Indeed.
Jun 14, 2009 Elemental Forums Elemental – polishing for Alpha 0 ckessel points for trying
Jun 14, 2009 Elemental Forums Anyone else think its a mistake to let the game end when your wizard dies? Denryu Hahaha, "we must bow to the will of the great e-peen!". :D
Jun 12, 2009 Elemental Forums Czech Republic - In your country, stealing your photos. Scoutdog Tru dat.
Jun 11, 2009 Elemental Forums Survival of fittest...or survival of the biggest? Wintersong Your avatar - let me guess, Firefox? :D
Jun 11, 2009 Elemental Forums Elemental – polishing for Alpha 0 ckessel I agree.
Jun 09, 2009 Elemental Forums Survival of fittest...or survival of the biggest? Paradoxnt Exactly. :D
Jun 08, 2009 Elemental Forums Elemental: Internal debates made external Jonny5446 Hey, dude. Where've you been? :D
Jun 07, 2009 Elemental Forums Will all magic require use of Essence? pigeonpigeon What it boils down to is that people seem to think that they shouldn't be penalized for sucking ass. Hoarding essence will more likely than not cripple the player just as much as fertilizing the bear pens with it.
Jun 07, 2009 Elemental Forums Random quotes soasertsus Was just annoyed, sorry if I sounded harsher than intended. :)
Jun 07, 2009 Elemental Forums Get Your E:WoM Avatars Here! [image heavy thread] Wintersong WHAMMO!
Jun 07, 2009 Elemental Forums Elemental Community Rankings! Where do you fit in? Ron Lugge For an awesumsauce avatar.
Jun 06, 2009 Elemental Forums Cloth map? ThreeKings Seen you around. You clearly don't have enough karma. :)
Jun 06, 2009 Elemental Forums Will all magic require use of Essence? Paradoxnt Aye. Anything but finite Essence is just disheartening tomfoolery.
Jun 04, 2009 Elemental Forums Will all magic require use of Essence? Paradoxnt Exactly. :)
Jun 04, 2009 Elemental Forums Elemental Community Rankings! Where do you fit in? landisaurus There's only a brownie per ten karma. Happy 7th. :p
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000016   Page Render Time: