The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Zubaz currently has 735 karma from 361 submissions. View karma Zubaz has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Dec 05, 2008 Elemental Forums Players that wish said cavalry/creature and LOUD people Luckmann Have a cookie.
Dec 04, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Logon Studio (for XP) karmat Zubaz, thanks for the info, I finally figured out how to get comdlg32.ocx into my new system 32 folder (it was in my old one but not the new one). Thanks again for your help, you are always there with the right advice!!!
Dec 03, 2008 WinCustomize Forums I need a DX coder for Chanukah DrJBHL For remembering us.
Dec 02, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Ed (angus1949) is ill...Please join me with a "Get Well Soon, We Miss You" Card to him. DrJBHL for Ed
Dec 01, 2008 Elemental Forums Unlimited expansion by us and the players Lord Reliant Zubaz gave a really nice explanation to my questions about content review- so helpful!
Nov 30, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [IMPULSE] Sacred 2 Instant Order *IF*... Ron Lugge For pointing out the eternal truth of 'humor'
Nov 29, 2008 WinCustomize Forums A call to the ScreenShotters! Xiandi Awesome idea!!
Nov 28, 2008 GUIChamps Forums Submissions here and on WinCustomize Mirsguy You don't have enough karma here. you deserve some for the helpful answer.
Nov 27, 2008 Stardock Forums Games downloaded and installed, after Install of Impulse Impulse doesn't noticed that i have the games ShalomDon Fast and good info for my problem. it's not fixed yet but this info helped me a steoo forward.
Nov 27, 2008 Elemental Forums From Stardock Central to Impulse dthif1980 The answer!
Nov 26, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Opinions wanted vStyler Baby Jesus Karma
Nov 24, 2008 WinCustomize Forums vista bootskin upload AzDude following up on my problem
Nov 23, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Do you have to be apart of a click? teddybearcholla One of many really good ideas, and you can take a bit of teasing, well sometimes more than a bit!! *hugs*
Nov 21, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Ban WB themes that opens in wba file! Wizard1956 Oh Mr.Moderator,there's a nut loose in the forums!<;)
Nov 21, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Help me PLEASE!Impulse Won't even let me log in to update SINS to 1.1! [banned pirate] Annatar11 How long did it take to come up with such eloquent wording for such a simple message? :)
Nov 19, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Zubish angus1949 For being suhc a good sprot adn having fun
Nov 18, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Start Menu in Vista is hard to use Wizard1956 Now you tell me!<;)
Nov 14, 2008 Elemental Forums Preordering the game Cervomix thx mate
Nov 13, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Zubish messiah1 hehe...he...um...munkeh says hi friend.
Nov 13, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Another milestone met Wizard1956 I haven't given you any KP's lately.Here's two fresh ones.<;)
Nov 11, 2008 WinCustomize Forums .....WARNING......SECURITY BREACH..... theAVMAN For showing enthusiasm that is fuel for skinners!From A/V
Nov 11, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Stunning Photos Showing the True Meaning of November 4 Servius Good man.
Nov 10, 2008 WinCustomize Forums another thing about free stuff DrJBHL Very well siad, I thnik.
Nov 10, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Hybrid Car ?? DrJBHL Thanks, friend. ;-)
Nov 10, 2008 WinCustomize Forums question about Vista 64-bit compatibility warreni Informative response!
Nov 10, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Can anyone give me a list of files i can download to get all this stuff to work.. MathewCreedon Nice Thank's for helping me.
Nov 07, 2008 Elemental Forums Forum options? Ron Lugge Really useful info
Nov 07, 2008 Elemental Forums Forum options? keithLamothe helpful tip on forum usage
Nov 07, 2008 Stardock Forums Forum options? Lord Reliant Zubaz pointed out how to jump to the last read post in a thread, something there all the time, but not obvious. Good job!
Nov 07, 2008 WinCustomize Forums WinStep Extreme for 50% Off angus1949 You da man ZU
Oct 31, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Aqueous messiah1 Monkey love for the moderator in the stylish Zubaz pants.
Oct 27, 2008 Stardock Forums 512 Physical Memory Required AhhDiddums For responding/the help!!!
Oct 23, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Toolbar Icons....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thuglifejunior Hey just for always being there and helping, thank you very much
Oct 21, 2008 WinCustomize Forums professional levels assigned Wizard1956 Well put,Zu.P.S. Miss you folks!
Oct 19, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Oh, so that's what that thumbs up button is for! storm347 just because he's zubaz gotta love him
Oct 19, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Oh, so that's what that thumbs up button is for! seldomseen Reason?! Reason! We doan need no stinkin' reason...
Oct 18, 2008 Stardock Forums Can you add a non-Impulse game to Impulse? piropeople13 Nice, timely, and informative answer.
Oct 18, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Oh, so that's what that thumbs up button is for! cplair Yeah right! Like you need more!
Oct 18, 2008 GUIChamps Forums Does it hurt your chances if you submit early? 2of3 GUIC karma!
Oct 18, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums If Stardock Fails the_Monk if we ever meet, we're killing a bottle...you know that right? hehe
Oct 16, 2008 PoliticalMachine Forums Playing as an independent LiberalCapitalist Creating independent candidate workaround.
Oct 15, 2008 WinCustomize Forums The Zubaz Suite - Another Community Effort PuterDudeJim liking Zubaz DX
Oct 13, 2008 WinCustomize Forums New Users Looking for some ObjectDock insights gat0rjay Quick reply, good information, thanks.
Oct 11, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Merging 2 Stardock Central accounts into one Odiador Thanks for the advise
Oct 11, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Angus1949 turns another one... angus1949 Thakns fr thoght.
Oct 10, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Improvement activation delay MottiKhan Thanks for clearing that up. And thanks for the support.
Oct 09, 2008 GalCiv II Forums CAVEAT EMPTOR Balatar666 he helped
Oct 02, 2008 Stardock Forums Winstep and Objectdock Thuglifejunior for always, usually being the first to help, and being right on top of it
Oct 02, 2008 WinCustomize Forums GUIC Team EyeRSeeRs ready and recruiting! messiah1 dirty monkey love
Oct 01, 2008 WinCustomize Forums When PC terms start becoming regular terms of daily speech. PuterDudeJim Being a friend...
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.