The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Zubaz currently has 735 karma from 361 submissions. View karma Zubaz has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jul 26, 2012 PoliticalMachine Forums Political Machine 2012's Character creator is so fun, I decided to make Zombie Lincoln LionDemocrats Thanks for alerting me to my error.
Jun 20, 2012 JoeUser Forums Why do people "need" spoilers? Jythier For being precognizant.
May 28, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Why is it taking so long to process my order DaveRI Memorial Day, go have a hot dog, for crying out loud! ;)
May 24, 2012 WinCustomize Forums 's Profile doortech1 na For the great help. Why you thought Browser, I will never know, but glad you were on the scene. Thanks,you rock.
May 16, 2012 Stardock Forums Download the Stardock Central Beta Now! Poink-A-Dibble Thanks for the speedy reply.
May 09, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Happy Birthday CarGuy1 CarGuy1 Thanks for the Happy Birthday wishes
Apr 30, 2012 Stardock Forums General Query Misterbump1975 Being Helpful
Apr 30, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Why is it taking so long to process my order DaveRI You're doing a heck of a job with this thread :)
Apr 29, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Animated frames? k10w3 Help with animated frames.
Apr 23, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Stardock Introduces Acoustic Bridge Skarny Your answers to using Acoustic Bridge were easy to relate to and understand how it is different/better than existing audio sharing options.
Apr 22, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Why is it taking so long to process my order Wizard1956 Keepin' the customers satisfied. <:)
Apr 13, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Snipping Tool Shortcut Wizard1956 Yes, yes we do! <;)
Apr 11, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Fences eating up CPU Wizard1956 Classic wartime cartoon! <:)
Apr 09, 2012 Stardock Forums Why is it taking so long to process my order alarickc Great service
Apr 02, 2012 Demigod Forums Skinning your Workspace pacov You know you deserve Karma for being a good sport, bro. :) Happy April 1st!
Mar 28, 2012 Elemental Forums Topless Male & Bottomless Female Bug 0.86 Elrhamlin Thanks for your help in loading the pic of the bottomless sovereign.
Mar 20, 2012 WinCustomize Forums windowblinds and windows left/right menus Wizard1956 You did say to leave you an easy one<;)
Mar 17, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Microsoft Works Problem (Fixed) RedneckDude Now that was funny....and correct.
Mar 15, 2012 JoeUser Forums Thanks I cleared my postings! Jason Carver Your Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply from the last posting!
Mar 12, 2012 Stardock Forums What versions of the programs actually come with Object Desktop? Shimizoki Helpful Response
Mar 09, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Preview of new Stardock download store / updater RedneckDude RickRoll'D a nudder one! LOL You da man!
Mar 04, 2012 Stardock Forums 's Profile jpabruins na For not cleaning the bathtub but working here instead! :)
Mar 04, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Why is it taking so long to process my order Wizard1956 For staying busy <:)
Mar 02, 2012 Stardock Forums Why is it taking so long to process my order thepunisher0891 quick response
Feb 17, 2012 Stardock Forums Products missing from my account JG49 Thanks for the help
Feb 15, 2012 Stardock Forums No Download Link No Registration No Transaction History JtTanwar thank you
Feb 03, 2012 WinCustomize Forums What was the name of the skin roflmfaoo Thank you. I did search but was unable to locate it. :) I will see if i can contact the author to update for windows 7 as it is a very nice theme indeed :).
Jan 26, 2012 WinCustomize Forums The Impulse/Steam scam: Gamestop is selling Steam client required software on Impulse DaveRI Better late than never... :)
Jan 22, 2012 Stardock Forums Ordered or not ordered??? adidassg2puma Helped me out
Jan 16, 2012 WinCustomize Forums I used to live on this forum... RedneckDude You really do rock!
Jan 06, 2012 Elemental Forums Game Development: The Internal Commercial Game Review Process id_est Thanks!
Dec 13, 2011 WinCustomize Forums Object Desk Top Hylander59 thanx for your fast response,
Nov 30, 2011 WinCustomize Forums how do I delete a fence Wizard1956 For caring.<:)
Nov 29, 2011 WinCustomize Forums OD New download RedneckDude I haven't been called a dork in a loooooong time....lol
Nov 29, 2011 Elemental Forums The new Stardock Store is online! juryal Gave quick response to questions about Stardock Store.
Nov 19, 2011 WinCustomize Forums Preview of new Stardock download store / updater Wizard1956 Thanks for the reply.<:)
Nov 14, 2011 WinCustomize Forums Uvah??s LapTop is sent !! starkers It's good to see you're back working with Stardock... you're such a great contributor and muchly deserve it
Nov 12, 2011 WinCustomize Forums A Decade of WinCustomize. Wizard1956 Congrats on ten years. <:)
Nov 03, 2011 WinCustomize Forums CursorFX Plus 2.10 Update Released windoe for your quick reply and excellent advice to solve my problem on CFX.
Oct 21, 2011 WinCustomize Forums DesktopX 4 BETA Now Available! RomanDA you know i love ya..
Jul 28, 2011 WinCustomize Forums Just in case I don't make it - I did and it's up! k10w3 For the good luck wishes for my trip.
Jul 22, 2011 WinCustomize Forums Prayers Needed .. now. Xiandi Thank you for your prayers!
Jul 13, 2011 WinCustomize Forums Is there a contest that interests you? Uvah The way you deliberately misspell words. Andrew doesn't know that.
Jul 12, 2011 WinCustomize Forums Random things that are Positive in life Xiandi XOXOXO
Jul 12, 2011 WinCustomize Forums Random things that are Positive in life Uvah Its a feel good thing
Jul 12, 2011 WinCustomize Forums Random things that are Positive in life k10w3 For todaysagoodday.com
Feb 09, 2011 Stardock Forums Can't seem to be able to change cursors on CursorFX allama he helped me
Jan 09, 2011 WinCustomize Forums Get Textures for Your WindowBlinds Skins k10w3 Information on turning textures to .wba files
Jan 08, 2011 WinCustomize Forums What exactly is Troll Thumping Day? PoSmedley Thanks for the comment (karma). It meant a lot.
Jan 02, 2011 WinCustomize Forums The Penultimate New Master for 2010 - theAVMAN theAVMAN That comment almost made me break down ! Thank you my friend ! Aarron I have always appreciated your friendship!!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.