The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Demigod makes the world a better place?

yes!

By on March 22, 2012 9:42:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod ForumsExternal Link

Hey guys it's Zen_God again. And this time I'm not offering but asking for your full support on this one. I started a movement called "Zen_God". More about it you can find on the site (copy paste) http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zen_God/310293755704106 or click on the external link.

LIKE THIS!

Now how does that have anything to do with Demigod? Believe it or not, Demigod made me a better human being. Other Demigod fanatics have so too. Every game is accepted except video games in our society. I want to change this as part of the "Zen_God" movement to make the world a better place and will use Demigod as my personal example.

So before my post goes live on "Zen_God" I want your guys opinions, fears, ideas, worries and support if you feel the same way I do

Don't forget to like it on the facebook site

Mission statement:

Always made a better world inside my head. Today make a better world for everyone's head. Like this facebook page, spread the movement of making a better world, and comment whatever you think is right.
Biography

Zen_God – You and Us

Zen_God wants to make the world a better place. Zen_God does so by creating a platform to express serious issues in a fun matter. It is from utter importance to keep it short, interesting, and simple in order to compete with the other flashy media that is overwhelming important detailed issues.
However, each issue approached by the Zen_God movement will provide links to more detailed information. Most of the links will lead to role model individuals and organizations, that are contacted by the Zen_God movement.
Zen_God's slogan is: You and Us. Every one may express anything on their mind on the Zen_God page, daily live stream, YouTube channel, twitter, etc. The Zen_God movement will collect all ideas and speak in one voice for those that are using its platforms.

“We want to have fun and laugh, but want to keep the topics serious and important to speed up the betterment of the world”

“Everyone agrees when asked: We want the world to become a better place and make things right. Rarely, however, anyone agrees on how to do so. Zen_God steps in to combine the world's wishes with actual practical applications for everyone.”

For the detail lovers:
-Come up with your own ideas of how to make the world a better place.
-post your opinions on the posts on this page. BE HONEST!
-Make the world aware of this page to have an impact through Zen_God's voice with this link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zen_God/310293755704106
-Follow Zen_God on twitter: ZenGod2012

You cannot defeat the Zen_God

+20 Karma | 103 Replies
March 31, 2012 5:31:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I don't use facebook it is evil, but in answer to the question "does demigod make the world a better place?" Absolutely not. The amount of hate and rage vented both in game and in these forums is not good for anyone. I can't see how this game has helped anyone become a better person (it even turned me into an angry man.)

Just take a look at IN1 and all his ranting and ask yourself how's that help the world?

April 1, 2012 11:07:55 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Running_Lukas,

I don't use facebook it is evil, but in answer to the question "does demigod make the world a better place?" Absolutely not. The amount of hate and rage vented both in game and in these forums is not good for anyone. I can't see how this game has helped anyone become a better person (it even turned me into an angry man.)

Just take a look at IN1 and all his ranting and ask yourself how's that help the world?
I think In1 was already evil^^ But demigod at least made him speak out

well Demigod helped me personally a lot to become a better human being, to overcome arrogance, and that it is not always about winning and you being always right.

April 1, 2012 1:34:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

to overcome arrogance

I'm left speechless.

April 1, 2012 6:26:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMGIN1,
to overcome arrogance

I'm left speechless.
hehe i expected that. You so predictable now , once i know how you think. Would you consider yourself a nihilist?

April 2, 2012 2:06:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Would you consider yourself a nihilist?

Most assuredly not. Nihilism is an extreme position that can only appeal to kids still playing their little games and/or lunatics. Admittedly, it was quite fashionable during the second half of 19th century in Russian aristocratic intelligentsia circles, but I - luckily - was born a bit later.

I'm a realist.

April 2, 2012 8:13:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMGIN1,
Would you consider yourself a nihilist?

Most assuredly not. Nihilism is an extreme position that can only appeal to kids still playing their little games and/or lunatics. Admittedly, it was quite fashionable during the second half of 19th century in Russian aristocratic intelligentsia circles, but I - luckily - was born a bit later.

I'm a realist.
That's a bit broad. What category of realism would you put yourself into?

April 2, 2012 9:00:11 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This is a rather pointless discussion. I do not wish to dwell on it further.

April 2, 2012 9:19:31 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMGIN1,

This is a rather pointless discussion. I do not wish to dwell on it further.
sounds nihilistic to me

April 4, 2012 4:35:25 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Lukas, come back man!

April 11, 2012 12:17:03 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMGIN1,
to overcome arrogance

I'm left speechless.

You have completed the sequence correctly... and my mission is complete

...Commence all quantum entanglement

*implodes into a solipsist black-hole*

Mmmmmm chlorpromazine ice cream sandwiches for every-me

April 11, 2012 11:36:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Running_Lukas,
I don't use facebook it is evil
That's why you should join to make it a better place

April 12, 2012 2:40:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hey guys this is an example of how the show goes. This one is about 2012. However I had one earlier about video games mostly on League of Legends. If you guys would be interested to have a discussion about demigod let me know. I'd love to spread my favorite game

April 12, 2012 2:48:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ofc make a discussion about demigod!!! this is the DG forum at last

April 12, 2012 4:02:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

you said exactly 767 times "like"

April 12, 2012 7:17:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

zen -  it would be great if you figured out a way to improve the sound quality of the guy you are chatting with, etc.  Can hear you great.  That guy is incredibly difficult to hear - at least for me.

April 12, 2012 10:26:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting aA_reggird,
you said exactly 767 times "like"
oh god really? haha that's funny!

April 12, 2012 10:27:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting pacov,
zen - it would be great if you figured out a way to improve the sound quality of the guy you are chatting with, etc. Can hear you great. That guy is incredibly difficult to hear - at least for me.
yeah we had a lot of issues setting it up. It was probably more his mic problem. However he found his good mic after the interview lol

April 12, 2012 11:11:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting JUSThaveFUN,
However he found his good mic after the interview lol

Glad to hear it in case you and your pal do another show.  Suggestion.  Do a test with you and your buddy for like 5 min.  Listen to the recording and see if you can make things out.  Or ask folks to respond to the video (if you upload - telling them its a test) and see if they can understand.  Once that's covered, then get back to broadcasting.  I literally listened for about 3 min.. and then ff'd to see if it got any better.  Plenty of folks are like me and tune out if something annoys the crap out of them.  So if its resolved, then super.  I'll gladly listen to your next episode.  Remember, if you are trying to reach folks you need to bypass technical limitations (eg crappy sound or video) - that's your first problem.  Then you need to provide interesting content.  You ABSOLUTELY need to cover item 1 to get to item 2.  You could have given everyone the secret to becoming millionaires and only a few would listen because they were so annoyed with the crappy mic. 

April 13, 2012 12:53:05 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

still cant decide whether or not to get yorick. he's the closest thing to a summoner/necromancer in lol but he feel so UP in late games.

April 13, 2012 4:44:18 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Too positive, I reject!

April 14, 2012 4:57:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting pacov,

Quoting JUSThaveFUN, reply 92However he found his good mic after the interview lol

Glad to hear it in case you and your pal do another show.  Suggestion.  Do a test with you and your buddy for like 5 min.  Listen to the recording and see if you can make things out.  Or ask folks to respond to the video (if you upload - telling them its a test) and see if they can understand.  Once that's covered, then get back to broadcasting.  I literally listened for about 3 min.. and then ff'd to see if it got any better.  Plenty of folks are like me and tune out if something annoys the crap out of them.  So if its resolved, then super.  I'll gladly listen to your next episode.  Remember, if you are trying to reach folks you need to bypass technical limitations (eg crappy sound or video) - that's your first problem.  Then you need to provide interesting content.  You ABSOLUTELY need to cover item 1 to get to item 2.  You could have given everyone the secret to becoming millionaires and only a few would listen because they were so annoyed with the crappy mic. 
true true working on it

April 14, 2012 4:57:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_blackmage,
still cant decide whether or not to get yorick. he's the closest thing to a summoner/necromancer in lol but he feel so UP in late games.
get a pro ad on your team that you can ult late game and yorick becomes op!

April 14, 2012 5:01:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_Jona,
Too positive, I reject!
Quoting OMG_Jona,
Too positive, I reject!
you should join next show or comment here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zen_God/310293755704106 where it says join doggu... . Yeah I need more point of views on the show. I'm trying to mention all views, but of course I'm biased with my positive attitude. We need an IN1 on the show to balance me out:P

April 21, 2012 7:00:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting JUSThaveFUN,

Quoting OMG_blackmage, reply 94still cant decide whether or not to get yorick. he's the closest thing to a summoner/necromancer in lol but he feel so UP in late games. get a pro ad on your team that you can ult late game and yorick becomes op!

omg, this is where that first post went! I'm sorry I did not mean to post that here lol.

April 24, 2012 10:03:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_blackmage,

Quoting JUSThaveFUN, reply 97
Quoting OMG_blackmage, reply 94still cant decide whether or not to get yorick. he's the closest thing to a summoner/necromancer in lol but he feel so UP in late games. get a pro ad on your team that you can ult late game and yorick becomes op!

omg, this is where that first post went! I'm sorry I did not mean to post that here lol.
haha it's ok

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000203   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.