The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Is there still any interest for a tournament?

I have a robust solution

By on January 19, 2011 6:19:43 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hi there, most of you probably don't know but i have been very actively working on a e-sports platform for the past 18 months.
At the moment this platform consists in 3 websites all linked to each other and using a single login.

The purpose of the platform is to deliver "video gamers cloud services".
Among other thing like clan (and teams) management. social networking etc.. the platform allows users to create their own tournament as well have having official tournaments, ladders, leagues, nations cup etc...

Tournament wise the platform as integrated workflow which make the reporting, bracket generation etc... pretty smooth and easy.
It also support single elimination, double elimination, swiss style.

Setting up a space for Demigod is doable but i want to ensure that even if small there are people willing to contribute so the Demigod section doesnt look like a ghost town.

Instead of giving a very long description etc... I can offer to host a tournament or better let someone hosting it using the platform.
this will be best to showcase what the platform can do.
Pacov, I am asking again if you are interested, let me know...

The platform will launch either this Thrusday or next at the latest.

if you want to be added in the launch email distro list, jsut PM me your email address.

If you would like to see a Demigod section created and are willing to particpipate to a tournament just repond below with "+1"
Please also tell which tournament format you would prefer (e.g.: 2v2, 3v3?)

Best
iamKira

+4 Karma | 63 Replies
February 3, 2011 12:42:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting renz0kuken,
Nice site Kira, registered.

Quoting Dicksen,
Is this just for pros?

Not just for Pros.

I urge you all to register ASAP! and to spread the word all over the globe 

Share the link with your friends on Facebook, Twitter etc...

February 3, 2011 12:46:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Just registered.

February 3, 2011 1:44:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Kira, the site looks Great !!

February 3, 2011 1:51:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

OK - I created a group that everyone will need to join to participate in tournaments.  Its called teamDG.... side note - no idea yet how you'd join my group

I think you might have to add me as a friend to get invited to the group.  I'm pacov on the site. 

February 3, 2011 2:18:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ok - I think I've sent friend requests to everyone that has registered so far. 

Here's how I saw who registered:  I went to my lounge, then clicked on network.  The bottom right corner will show you who has reg'd recently and you can add them as a friend from there.

Here's how you accept a friend request:  There are widgets in the middle right side of your screen (a bunch of square icons).  If a request was sent to you, one of those will be populated with a number showing how many requests you have received.

Anyway, once you have accepted that, I'll see if I can invite everyone to the group - and from there we can schedule tournaments, etc. 

February 3, 2011 2:53:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

there are two ways to join a clan:

1. you go to that clan page are request membership. if the clan membership has been set to public by its creator then you are immediately in. if the membership is moderated the clan manager will need to approve your request
  2. the clan manager invite you. in this case you need to be friend withthat person first

remember that you can create your own clan if you want and don't need to be in one huge clan but you can do that as well.

i will try to assist here but considering i may be duplicating work in the long run I suggest you ask any question there: http://www.jeelounge.com/l_forum/viewforum.php?f=22 

i will soon post a guide for creating clan and teams as well as one for creating a tournament.

Best
iamKira

February 3, 2011 2:58:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

another important note: before you can join a tournament you need to:

1.  add the game in your favourite
  2. enter you nickname
  3. and set your status as active for this game.

it's all on the same form: http://www.jeelounge.com/user/favorites/1/games

February 3, 2011 3:00:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm erroring out when I try to send invites to the group. 

I keep getting the message:  Invitation not sent. Please try again

I see a few more of you in my friends list now.

February 3, 2011 3:26:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_pacov,
I'm erroring out when I try to send invites to the group. 

I keep getting the message:  Invitation not sent. Please try again

I see a few more of you in my friends list now.

we may be having a little bug with the invite.

suggest you ask the guys to request membership from the clan's page: http://www.jeelounge.com/teamdg/group/home/

you would then go and check the request from your clan "requests" page

February 3, 2011 3:36:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

OK - guys - if you've already registered, follow the link in reply 59 and see if you can register for the group there.

edit - it works this way, btw.  Dicksen is now in the group.

February 3, 2011 4:01:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

hey kira - noticed on the replay site that I chose cataract as the map and a pic game up for zik.  Not sure if you just use 1 generic pic or if it should show cata.  Just fyi. 

http://www.jeeplays.com/replay/details/1/1

February 3, 2011 5:10:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_pacov,
hey kira - noticed on the replay site that I chose cataract as the map and a pic game up for zik.  Not sure if you just use 1 generic pic or if it should show cata.  Just fyi. 

http://www.jeeplays.com/replay/details/1/1

Thanks fixed. we had the wrong map uploaded for Cataract

February 3, 2011 6:19:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Registered, but its all a little flakey for me atm...its not remembering any info i input into any fields...i'll try again later.

Nice community site though, i hope this all works out!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000109   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.