The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

The REAL Chatroom

Or alternative Chatroom

By on December 8, 2010 6:46:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ok, so I decided to create a new Chatroom, because the old one was getting pretty....old! 

Everyone may post here, as well as in the good'ol Flameroom...I mean, Chatroom

I would like to keep this Chatroom civilized. Well, as civilized as most forum threads are (doesnt mean that you all have to be polite like Oatesy, lol).

So for this reason, I may update the OP of this thread in the future, posting certain thread rules, as I see fit.

For now though, post away, and everyone is welcome!

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8676/threadnecromancy.jpg

Currently these users are banned:

- ArcticBlunder

+160 Karma | 1861 Replies
March 30, 2012 6:53:39 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

That's what I said, honestly, if you hate me, doesn't mean let it die! D:

Teehee

March 30, 2012 7:44:37 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Skidia,
That's what I said, honestly, if you hate me, doesn't mean let it die! D:

I have never indicated hatred for you, merely distaste, and a preference for others.

Also, Shiro can stick around too, since I suppose Morph would be down with it.

April 1, 2012 8:31:46 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Well, since everyone else is jumping off the bridge posting here again, I suppose I shall too. 

-Twi | Was not expecting the chatroom to be resurected...

April 1, 2012 8:33:26 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Oh, and Skidia:

My Troll-dar is watching you...but we're cool for now.

Truce.

-Twi

Edit:  And +1 for coming back. 

April 1, 2012 9:58:37 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

*waves and squeals at Twi*

Hay, Watch me, it's all good, no troll from me, honestly I still like ya, and Xer0, my most favorite people.

+1 for you Twi, still love ya, also, been writing a new book if you want to read it.

April 2, 2012 6:52:22 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm not a favorite person?

April 2, 2012 10:59:55 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting OMG_Shiro,
I'm not a favorite person?

.............I barely know you. If it makes you feel better, my *actual* favorite person is someone I know IRL. So no one who has ever posted in the CHATROOM of any kind is my favorite.

April 2, 2012 6:58:46 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Skidia,
*waves and squeals at Twi*

Hay, Watch me, it's all good, no troll from me, honestly I still like ya, and Xer0, my most favorite people.

+1 for you Twi, still love ya, also, been writing a new book if you want to read it.

Whoa, what a coincidence!!!  I'm one of MY favorite people too!!!

(wait...)

So what've ya been up to?

-Twi

April 2, 2012 9:02:21 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

<- this guy just epically crashed&burned when trying to make a turn on his bike. Am now slightly bleeding at the knee [I'm not even sure if it's actual *blood*, it's too thin and semi-transparent], have scraped right palm, left middle finger has a *very* shallow cut [I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THAT HAPPENS], and I have a slightly bruised ego I suppose.

Mostly it's "I suppose" considering it felt oddly..... exhilarating, to have the bike skid out from under me because I tried to take a turn too tightly. I suppose that's what I get though for trying to corner like a motorcyclist, though.

April 3, 2012 8:02:55 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Like I said, new book, Well three... one space based named In Terra's Grace; on fantasy, What you fear; and one dark fantasy, yet to be named.

Also, whiskey, . Ya fell off your bike eh? Get cleaned up, maybe a band-aid, all good as new.

April 3, 2012 8:10:45 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I'd look over what you've got, but I've been running an RPG with some friends and that pretty much keeps me constantly busy lately.  Building a complete world is a real pain in the arse when you've got 4 people picking it apart every week.

-Twi

April 3, 2012 12:05:41 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Skidia,
Also, whiskey, . Ya fell off your bike eh? Get cleaned up, maybe a band-aid, all good as new.

..........Did it sound like I was complaining? No. I was simply relating a notable incident of my day.

Also, band-aids would prove insufficient to tend to my injuries. Gauze+tape would be better, given that they do not make quadruple-extra-large band-aids to cover the knee.

Besides, I don't really care. After all, I did once jump off of a moving golf cart and get a pretty nasty set of scrapes from that- and that was by far my worst "Whiskey vs Asphalt" experience.

April 3, 2012 12:56:27 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Actually, about that band aid

My worst vs. asphalt incident was when I turned to tightly on my scooter and manged too bash my face into the ground. I still have the chipped tooth.

April 3, 2012 1:28:55 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting CmdrNilles,
Actually, about that band aid

I hate to say it, because that's actually pretty funny, but..........

OBVIOUS PHOTOSHOP IS OBVIOUS.

Quoting CmdrNilles,
My worst vs. asphalt incident was when I turned to tightly on my scooter and manged too bash my face into the ground. I still have the chipped tooth.

This is now why I do not ride scooters. Bicycles FTW.

April 3, 2012 3:08:08 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Whiskey144,

Quoting CmdrNilles, reply 1813Actually, about that band aid

I hate to say it, because that's actually pretty funny, but..........

OBVIOUS PHOTOSHOP IS OBVIOUS.

Quoting CmdrNilles, reply 1813My worst vs. asphalt incident was when I turned to tightly on my scooter and manged too bash my face into the ground. I still have the chipped tooth.

This is now why I do not ride scooters. Bicycles FTW.

The problem with my scooter is simply its too small. My bike makes me angry as well, since it never likes to brake.

April 3, 2012 10:50:52 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

My worst was...actually, it's a tie:

1) I used to have one of those toy electric cars you could ride in.  Well, the battery died, and me and a friend wanted to ride it anyway, so we got this highschooler to push us in it...I guess he got bored because we ended up upside down at the bottom of a 20 foot deep blackberry forest...with the little jeep landing on top of me after my other friend bailed and caught a tree branch.

2) I had a 4-wheeler and got bored one day and decided to see how hard I could turn the wheels going at top speed downhill.  I forget the details, but again, this ends with me upside-down in a blackberry bush with the 4-wheeler on top of me...

-Twi

April 3, 2012 11:41:44 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Fun fact: if you're going into a turn that you don't want to go into, speeding up will pull you out of the turn.

This applies to cars, bicycles (TRUST ME ON THIS ONE, I AM A MASTER CYCLIST), and presumably, anything else that has wheels, turns, and can speed up.

April 7, 2012 10:38:33 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

MASTER CYCLIST

this is something I have never really heard before

if I may use your term

I used to be a MASTER CYCLIST

and then the ball bearings fell out of my bike during a 50 mile trip

((((((((((((

(super frowny face)

April 9, 2012 8:21:29 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Happy (belated) Easter!!

April 9, 2012 12:23:50 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting KrdaxDrkrun,
MASTER CYCLIST

this is something I have never really heard before

You better believe it.

Quoting KrdaxDrkrun,
if I may use your term

I used to be a MASTER CYCLIST

and then the ball bearings fell out of my bike during a 50 mile trip

............Get new bike, reclaim your title as MASTER CYCLIST?

Quoting CmdrNilles,
Happy (belated) Easter!!

Yessss.

Also, have this delicious video of a lovely lady who is quite talented:

April 9, 2012 10:15:31 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

There's the problem

all of my money is dedicated to the massive expenditure known as college

and my parents aren't willing to get me a new bike...

They want me to fix the bike...

and I've looked up how to fix it, and it's too hard

sigh

I'm far too lazy to fix it

April 9, 2012 11:32:24 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Yessss.
I'll presume that you had a good Easter?

I don't have to go to college... for at least another year. But as my Junior is drawing to a close, I'm realizing something. I don't want to graduate. I'm not exactly sure why, but I believe it is my fear of the unknown that is the real world. Oh well.

And here is one of my favorite bands

Hmmm... I may have posted the video before. Sorry if I did

April 10, 2012 12:58:16 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting KrdaxDrkrun,
There's the problem

all of my money is dedicated to the massive expenditure known as college

and my parents aren't willing to get me a new bike...

They want me to fix the bike...

and I've looked up how to fix it, and it's too hard

sigh

I'm far too lazy to fix it

............Tell parents bike is unfixable? Maybe hire bike mechanic? How is bike "too hard" to fix?

Quoting CmdrNilles,
I don't have to go to college... for at least another year. But as my Junior is drawing to a close, I'm realizing something. I don't want to graduate. I'm not exactly sure why, but I believe it is my fear of the unknown that is the real world. Oh well.

Trust me, you want to graduate. I was home schooled throughout high school, and still had to deal with some of the high-school-esque drama that accompanies it. Remember Kids, Say NO to High School Drama!

That, and being 18 is nice. Because more job opportunities.

Also, Half-Life 2 is boss. Shattered Horizon, is BOSS. Seriously, the latter's awesomeness, consisting mostly of the fact that it is THE. ONLY. MICROGRAVITY*. SHOOTER. EVER.

*"Microgravity" is the correct term for zero-gravity environments that occur within orbital regions, such as Earth Orbit, Solar Orbit, Mars Orbit, etc. ad nauseum.

Also, have a delicious video:

April 10, 2012 11:13:18 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I'd have to pry out all of these pins and then ensure that I don't break them

and then I'd have to find some kind of giant wrench or something...

and then I'd have to find the replacement joint

and then I'd have to negotiate some kind of peaceful transition between the broken one and the replacement part that will actually work

and then I'd have to reconnect the pedals and stuff

it's already hard enough just typing about it

realize that I am the world's greatest procrastinator; I procrastinate so much that I put off procrastination for other days...

April 10, 2012 11:47:04 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

So you put the "Pro" in procrastinate? I actually saw that shirt at my school, and completely agreed with it

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000468   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.