The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

The REAL Chatroom

Or alternative Chatroom

By on December 8, 2010 6:46:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ok, so I decided to create a new Chatroom, because the old one was getting pretty....old! 

Everyone may post here, as well as in the good'ol Flameroom...I mean, Chatroom

I would like to keep this Chatroom civilized. Well, as civilized as most forum threads are (doesnt mean that you all have to be polite like Oatesy, lol).

So for this reason, I may update the OP of this thread in the future, posting certain thread rules, as I see fit.

For now though, post away, and everyone is welcome!

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8676/threadnecromancy.jpg

Currently these users are banned:

- ArcticBlunder

+160 Karma | 1786 Replies
December 31, 2011 12:06:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

eve is wonderfull..you are part of the worlds best and biggest gaming supercomputer and it really feels that way.

freedom, and time drain if you have time, if not, just an occasion to always jump into a few friendly fights and have fun.

Also,

I rediscovered demigod as a fantastic game. Trying to enlist ppl to join it.(giv ing away gifts as game is so cheap on steam).

Is there a voice server or chatroom for players? while we wait in lobby or play?

Also,

why can't I buy 4 packs if I already have a game??(on steam).

January 1, 2012 1:31:12 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

4 packs? of what?

January 1, 2012 1:40:53 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

HAPPY NEW YEAR

January 1, 2012 5:57:01 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting CmdrNilles,
4 packs? of what?

sorry, demigod.

January 1, 2012 4:04:52 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

This is a video of the fireworks/laser lightshow that was hosted at a star system in EVE Online for New Years 2011- for 2012, I had the fortune to actually attend the in-game event.

The music is pretty cool too.

January 2, 2012 6:03:20 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

i saw the London fireworks!

On TV...

Maybe next year.

January 6, 2012 11:12:15 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Well, I'm back in school, but we always have the weirdest schedules. On Wednesdays, I go into school, an an hour and a half later than usual.

That notwithstanding, I've been playing way too much World of Tanks for my own good. Stupid Tiger tank, so close yet so far away.

January 24, 2012 6:42:43 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

So then... Anybody anything interesting?

I'm looking forward to Fall of Cybertron

January 24, 2012 9:31:06 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Life goes on. Also, this is a catchy song:

January 26, 2012 12:55:04 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

New here... Just purchased SoundPackager... Loving the software so far.

Have already uploaded one package... fingers crossed its OK.

Did create some just for my comp; probably not suitable for all ages. "Rodeo song" not good for children. 

? Is there a way to edit a sound pack once you have created it?

January 26, 2012 1:17:40 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

What about this song?

January 26, 2012 1:42:53 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Internet Spaceships are Important.

February 8, 2012 4:24:19 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Wow...Without Xer0 and Morph, this place has consistently been at 1% chatliness...

-Twi | Is anyone there?  I don't wanna be alone here...it's dark...

February 8, 2012 11:10:14 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

STUFF. Also:

Flibble-flabble, gargle-barg, flim-flam flapjack.

Have a delicious video:

February 11, 2012 3:17:57 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Mmmmmm Tasty...

-Twi

February 11, 2012 6:44:58 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Thought I'd just chime in and round off one of my current issues from back in the day. There is now a Limey Girl.

So yeah, let's bring this place back. It was fun. All those times that we trolled each other... Good times.

February 11, 2012 11:54:35 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Oatesy03,
Thought I'd just chime in and round off one of my current issues from back in the day. There is now a Limey Girl.

Lucky Limey Man is Lucky.

Do you think Limey Girl will eventually become, say, Mrs. Limey Man? /snicker snicker.

ALSO:

Flibble-flabble flambang.

February 21, 2012 2:00:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I was gonna check how things are in the Chatroom, (like I always do once every month or so) and leave, but then I saw that Junkie XL video. Once I read the title I couldnt resist clicking the vid, and after listening to it, I have to say its GOOD STUFF!

Nice choice Whiskey, you caught my interest, he he

On the Limey Man/Girl topic, it would be awesome if she made an account and posted here, as Limey Girl or something. Oatesy probably wouldnt want that, but I'm just saying. Also, Limey Girl sounds like a cooler version of Limey Man (sorry lol), IMO.

Take the Blue Pill/Take the Red Pill

February 23, 2012 11:58:53 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Activity? In my Chatroom?

Quoting morpheas768,
Also, Limey Girl sounds like a cooler version of Limey Man (sorry lol), IMO.

Well, potential professional music career vs law/army/whatever. I think I'll give you that one.

February 24, 2012 9:06:32 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Law/Army,,,, niicey.   If you guys ever break up,,,, you know where I am. 

February 26, 2012 9:35:58 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting IROKONESS,
If you guys ever break up,,,, you know where I am.

Right here in the forums gobbling up all the good vibes to herself ......

and the karma.

February 26, 2012 9:39:11 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Watch out Uvah, pretty soon you'll be eatin my karma dust.   haha

February 26, 2012 9:46:47 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I been waitin' like a long time now IROK person. Come an' git it. Mwaaaaahahahahahaha.

February 26, 2012 10:17:32 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

All in good time Uvah. All in good time.  

February 26, 2012 10:48:23 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

You might regret saying that...

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108436  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000266   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.