The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

i am sick of this

next stat whore using desync to keep high rank

By on August 9, 2010 9:06:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i wonder if this shit gonna end someday, guys ranked TOP 22 angus_dei, we played 3vs3 cataract, teams were well balanced, 1 newbie in each team and 2 mids, good choices of demigods , not some op UB/LE/OAK, the beginning, game is a bit laggy but playable, after his team was started to loosing he tried couple of time to make desync and to freeze the game, desync window appeared many times,  the closer was to the end the more lags he tried to do, maybe he tried even to turned on torrents i dunno exactly, in the end when citadel was going down he closed the game and all players except of him have this game recorded as a loosing, generally i do not care about the stats cause i do know my skills but this is really f***ing annoying when some deepshit asshole ruined an effort of all team, 

i am sick of small-****-boys like you agnus, are you trying to use this game to make yourself feels better ?

here is a replay to prove i am telling the truth

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1UQOAUQK

http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/1482192/player/107742/

if u can't deal with loosing or if your pride can't stand loosing with some lower ranked player stop playing this game!

0 Karma | 126 Replies
August 16, 2010 6:05:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Darkliath,

My first post..... So...   Hello world!

Hey Darkliath, nice to meet you.  This UnknownShadow/Red-One guy is kind of a dick eh?

August 16, 2010 6:09:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

belive me, for guy who had about 120-150 games, offer from high ranked player to join his clan was very cool

err.. I think you're confusing two ideas.  I'm not in a clan, nor was I ever in a position to invite anyone into a clan.  After being in one for 2 weeks or so last august, I dropped off and haven't done it since.  

and no one hadn't already given strong proof that i am Red-one-, just pure and simple speculations, eat a dick

oh so.. you just asked Red One to type up a very long post and send him screenshots of your game to add into the post only to have him delete it a minute later so you could post the exact same thing under your name?  That makes no sense at all lol.  Might want to check the post under Red One (reply #4) and check the "view edits" button.  It's strong proof lol.  

August 16, 2010 6:15:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

UknownShadow,

Are you actually trying to argue that you wrote up that big post but you couldn't post it, so you copied it and sent it to Red-One to post for you because you were in such a hurry for the world to read it.  Then he posts it without any mention of the fact that he was posting on behalf of someone else.  Then 5 minutes later you're like oh wait I can probably post now, so you pm'd Red-One back and said nevermind you can erase that post I will do it myself?  The fact that you are filled with such rage at would be a silly misunderstanding if it were true doesn't really help your case either.

August 16, 2010 6:23:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting 4Nana,

belive me, for guy who had about 120-150 games, offer from high ranked player to join his clan was very cool

err.. I think you're confusing two ideas.  I'm not in a clan, nor was I ever in a position to invite anyone into a clan.  After being in one for 2 weeks or so last august, I dropped off and haven't done it since.  

Lol I've been trying to find an angry Korean rant to post as 1Nana, but no luck so far.

August 16, 2010 7:01:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It's a lonely world out there.

Well not in my world, but in everyone else's world.

August 16, 2010 8:13:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG-howboutnoooo,

shadow people ask you to play matches as a full proof way to end an argument alot of cases it is just blow hearts being idiots but in this case if you actually just played the match all of this would go away and you not accepting makes people thing that you are red one why not play the match and prove them wrong for once and for all and end this argument

probably you are right. but in am not going to play a match with or against one's for some reason:

-firstly i am the on who decides who i am going to play or not, no one will tell me what to do

-secondly i bet my balls even playing such a match won't resolve a speculations, casue smartass like MC-Shane and others know better who i am, pathetic

so i will refresh your memories, you played as a Rawrrr not 4Nana, the match was: you(qot with anklet) kalelsmx ( rook with crimson) and i (ub with botf) we palyed against rus premade, probalby kalemix and his bunch, after 20 minutes they conceded casue we overwhelmed them, and i have to say it was my merit,  after few minutes i recived a msg from you that you invite me to your group and to feel free if i want to play with you or using vent server

It's a lonely world out there. Well not in my world, but in everyone else's world.

hehe, it looks like it's time to leave this world of rudness, idiots and unjustified accusation

August 16, 2010 8:17:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

that's great... but it isn't / wasn't a clan lol.  Like I said.. I invite a lot of people to vent to play games.

August 16, 2010 8:53:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You should change UnknownShadow to Evil-Red-One-

August 17, 2010 4:14:14 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

this is my first and last post in this weird topic

@Rawrrr/4Nana

you did game desync in order to not record a game and we both know it, sorry we all 4 know, our conversation couple minutes after match proofs it, tell im is it so hard to say "yes i did game desync, becasue my proud didn't let me to loose with two noobs" ?

@GM-McShane87

yes i am noob and i ma proud of it , but i am not a dick, i don't remember if i have ever said about you in such way so i do not understand why are you saying about me like that, have i ever insulted you? telling such a word about person you do not know anything shows that you are immature, why so much anger? why so childish? take it easy man, i just a game do not forget about it

@OMG-howboutnoooo

it seems you are the voice of reason among those heated guys and girl,

@Shadow

lol man , i gotten feelings that helping you would do more charm than good but it's kinda funny seeing how people quarrel about piffling details, it's funny becasue they don't even know us, the don't even know how do we look like, what are we like (except of Darkliath who knows how do i look like), guys i hardly belive if we ever gonna meet each others, so don't you have bigger problems ?

if you decided to play a match against me to solve all specualtions you know where to find me ^^

@Darkliath

whoa.....what.....i have never excpected...... damn, where to begin? 

Darkliath i have never expected you are such two-faced person ;S,  we have played over 300-400 games together on gameranger? it has been months of good fun and among those months you have never told what are you saying here, i am very dissapointed because Green and me treated you like a mascot of our clan, we always have a good words for you, i wonder what rumors did you spread behind my back when i was going offline,

and about my rudness, have i ever insulted you? said harsh word under your adress? i am in 100% sure i haven't, what is more i do not agree that i am rude, ask any players who pleyd with me here on gameranger, bo be calm in our 1st clan rule and Pink is very demanding about that, only players who made me angry and i had to use strong word was MERLOIU_The_Best but you know him well , he was a cheater and invalid gamestat maker . i am sad that you have never had enough courage to tell me what you really think about me, during all those month you were lying, i can't imagine how such a person has a right ot judge others, i am sorry Dark, that this gonna end that way, but i do not think i will play with you anymore after i red you "true" opinion about myself and after you finaly showed your "true" face, good bye my dear Julia ,

i am not going to answer any post here so quoting me is pointless, there is no sense in engaded this vulgar debate

August 17, 2010 4:45:12 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

haha he is giving up. WE WIN!

August 17, 2010 4:52:12 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting awuffleablehedgie,
haha he is giving up. WE WIN!

moron

August 17, 2010 5:18:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

posting as Shadow counts. I made you come back and post. kekekekekekkekekeke

VICTORY TO ME

August 17, 2010 6:20:38 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

VICTORY TO ME

may the ram fuck my ass if i have ever seen biggest shithead than you, go fuck a hog idiot

August 17, 2010 6:50:39 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hmm... It's sorted already , but as I said, I will reply you. (red unknown shadow)

Uff... I don't know how to make those message parts marked/quoted like that... I hope I won't need to edit Bahh how to make those quotes?

my nickname on gameranger is Exile, no doubt you know me,  what is Ko nickname? ask him.

Yay, so Exile was also you Good that I know now. I never liked Exile at all... And can't tell Ko-Games? So you're not open enough to tell even that? Ok, I don't need to know.

wrong, they are pretty calm both, that's why of the reason they haven't invite my to clan, i have too poisoned tongue, go compare Red's post here and my post here, i haven't seen if he would ever use strong word like i do, ( a pice of advice: if you are going to gosspi somebody, better get know something about him, and then if you are 110% go post idiotic theories)

How can you know? I've been playing with red and he never was calm. Yep... never And yeah. I compared your posts and you know what? They are identical

using arguments "if you wont do something you are somebody" or " if you bla bla bla you are bla bla bla " is pathetic, find some seroius argument

for exmaple

"Darkliath if you won't stop playing with Iz_ i won't cancel my opinion that you are using vent"

Yay, like I said, a perfect excuse So you not only scare to play and lose on official now, but also on gameranger?

So have you canceled already? Because yeah, Iz_ might be not playing anymore... And yeah. I never used vent or anything, because I don't even have a microphone . (also as you know for balance issues, I am against team speaking)

I think that you weren't good without your team speak during games (with Ko-games) if you think so.

in one line of post you just insulted ma and in the other you say sorry, it's like "kick me in the balls and say sorry, then kick me again in the balls and say sorry" your apologizes mean shit, go fuck yourself

Hmmm... So that's what you tell to a girl saying sorry to you? I think you deserved to be brought down to earth from your imaginations of being bettter then others. So yeah... You need to be taught. (sorry i don't "fuck" myself) [e digicons]8(|[/e]

know he didi it with premeditation, why? his first nickname was lord_of_ring or something, i played couple of games with him, sometimes we won sometimes we loose, i do not know why he took into his head that we are best friends etc, once i joined his room and wanted to play in oposite team, he said i am a traitor and launched the game, the end of this story is known to everybody (this is the MEANING of this topic not some stupid theories, gosh)

In some strange way you probably forced him. I don't care whether you were friends or not. I played quite a decent amount with him. And... Yeah, he likes normal matches, so if he sees in 3v3 double minion builds on team going straight to the citadel, he'd probably do that. Yeah... But if you play normally, you won't have any problems.

get some glasses or get back to school to learn how to read, i did wrote this was all random game, didin't i ?!?!?! how the fuck was i suppose to prevent ereb?

Please take glasses yourself. I've written for you not to play random games if you are scared of that Oh and also. You don't know how to lose, do you? It doesn't matter if you prevent him or not, if you win or not. If you had fun, then it's a victory, if been raged to such an amount that you needed to tell this to the world... Yeah... it's a loss...

are you brain-damaged? did you watch savereplay correctly? till 20th minut they killed us 6 times, 6 times! what was the problem to left the game? but we decided to play to the end and we won this match! everyone know that some demigods are more powerfull at some maps, the point is not that i ask them of not using some skills the point is they cant stand the loosing and they broke thier words,

Yeah I am brain damaged and I am happy with that I didn't watch your full of yourself replay, because I am not interested in it at all. I saw enough from your posts... I don't care if they killed you 6 times or more. And neither do I care if you won. Winning is nothing in this game, so don't take that higher than it is.  And yeah as I said, they broke words, but doesn't matter who won or not.

and? what's the point of this part? if he won't concede this is his call, so he shouldnt be suprised if opposite team will powned him in order to end game faster

That's the part where most people show how stupid they are. They play stupid game against one person, instead of going to start another one. Just for a dumb victory on scoreboard and % ratio. Way too stupid in my opinion. I guess you are one of those who can't do that, because of a too good opinion about yourself.

hahah, yes "of course" i am scraed of lose, my 100 loosing games show it superbly ( ironic )

Yes you are. Couldn't fight against me and Iz_. (Who cares which side wins or not. I don't for example, but you couldn't stand a chance even for a possible loss).

this is a question to Red not to me, in fact in gameranger there were only a few teams/players who were able to oppose them and it wasn't me neither you

Saying that you are good by other nick name? And no. There were teams, players better than them. They weren't something good. However they (you) didn't play matches against good people, because I don't know... Good players played with normal people. Not you, because of your show off  "we are better". Why didn't you play with noobs, eh? They are better than you (I am seriously here). They are friendly, want to learn, have fun (I don't care about their skills in game). Gosh I loved those times

leave this pathetic form of posting, it doesn't make your post funny, it makes it sounds idiotic

[e digicons]8(|[/e] Yeah... I was serious here also. If you don't understand then maybe not I am the idiotic one? I meant, go to single player games, because you don't know how to talk to people

yep, this is you Darkliath, no guts to say "no" and this is you cause on gameranger you always took side the "poor" the "underrated" players, you were a crusader of hope from noobs

"No" to what? I take the side which I think is right. And yeah. You are wrong by being unable to even accept what is visible to everyone.

GM-McShane87

Hey Darkliath, nice to meet you.  This UnknownShadow/Red-One guy is kind of a dick eh?

Nice to meet you too. Hmm.. I'd rather say he is a bit... immature

UnknownShadow

hehe, it looks like it's time to leave this world of rudness, idiots and unjustified accusation

I prefer cleaning it

Red-One-

Darkliath i have never expected you are such two-faced person ;S,  we have played over 300-400 games together on gameranger? it has been months of good fun and among those months you have never told what are you saying here, i am very dissapointed because Green and me treated you like a mascot of our clan, we always have a good words for you, i wonder what rumors did you spread behind my back when i was going offline,

If I am two faced, then you are? [e digicons]8(|[/e] Three faced? I had some respect towards you. Even if you were not right. However, you went far enough in denying yourself. So... If you deny yourself, then what others should do? Also, leave your another "fake" mask. Everyone can do that. I was never close to your clan, because you...  After sort of completing your clan you weren't inviting anyone (a proof of thinking too high about yourselves). And yeah, I never had bad words about you, however and never spreaded anywhere. However. I never liked red. Never. He was a full of win boy, who most of the time played in his premade clan. Yeah... Sure you were better than 2 random players. BUT. You didn't like playing against each other. I think there were some matches like that, but it was minority. You never dared to play equally. Always stronger was your side. Better demigods, better players. Yeah everyone can do that. You are "really" good players (thanks god for not coming to such a horrible small clan if there are people like you in it).

and about my rudness, have i ever insulted you? said harsh word under your adress? i am in 100% sure i haven't, what is more i do not agree that i am rude, ask any players who pleyd with me here on gameranger, bo be calm in our 1st clan rule and Pink is very demanding about that, only players who made me angry and i had to use strong word was MERLOIU_The_Best but you know him well , he was a cheater and invalid gamestat maker . i am sad that you have never had enough courage to tell me what you really think about me, during all those month you were lying, i can't imagine how such a person has a right ot judge others, i am sorry Dark, that this gonna end that way, but i do not think i will play with you anymore after i red you "true" opinion about myself and after you finaly showed your "true" face, good bye my dear Julia ,

Yeah. You had insulted me indirectly. Yeah yeah, your mask is well hidden, because players who played with you were mostly your clan. Yeah, I remember that you were harsh against that player. However, you didn't give a chance for him to even try. He did cheat long ago, but later he didn't. However, you didn't play with him.

You think I didn't have enough courage? You're wrong... way too wrong... As I said. I respected you (so no harsh words towards you), but no more. You are just like you yourself said, player worse than Wip_.

And thanks ^^ I wasn't going to play with you anymore at all. Because I don't play with such people like you. And yeah Red unknown shadow,  you declined a match with both, your unknown shadow and red one nicknames. So... You are the same person, otherwise you wouldn't be scared to play on gameranger.

Yeah. I did quote, even  if you won't read. I don't mind

I hope you go to play some other game without online community, so you'd not get so offended.

UnknownShadow

may the ram fuck my ass if i have ever seen biggest shithead than you, go fuck a hog idiot

Yep, red. Because of such phrases, you are not good enough to play with me.

P.S. I won't change my account nor buy new one, so if you do that, after seeing me in any lobby please leave, because I might not recognise you at start.

P.S.S. I bet Pink is happy how you dropped your clan's reputation...

Good luck in your future.

August 17, 2010 8:51:22 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

so what you gonna say about that? there are the strongest proof ever :

http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/1481252/player/108207/

look at the date! 8 VIII, so this was a match before all this shit started

next match

http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/1472406/player/108207/
date! 29 VII so it was earlier than the one above !

i simply can not fight against one's in pantheon casue i am force of darkness so they are,

and this should solve all problems:

http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/1488448/player/108207/

got anything else to say ?!?!?! your wishes Mc-Shane87 and Darkliath came to true, so what now, huh ?

what will be your next move , huh? i think saying "i am sorry, i was wrong" would be nice, but i hardly doubt you gonna do this, you have no guts outside your own sties! bunch of cowards! what is more i am 100% sure you will find some elses bollocks and you will keep saying that we are the same guys, bullshits, we are DIFFERENT man! DIFFERENT Clan!

Darkliath, you are true daughter of your mother and father, who served in GRU and KGB, you had great learn of manipulating from your olders, so stop using communitics technics on this forum especialy stop blame One's, greed and envy is speaking through your mouth, and despite of your experienced during your childhood in KGB agnus_dei aka herem used you perfectly, he convinced yuo to his point of view, and we all know that agnus threats us (KO&me) as a traitors

about your post, learn how to use quote option then make a post. i am not going to waste my time for this unreadable hieroglifs

August 17, 2010 9:08:14 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Just a short response to you. If I had several accounts i could organise a match today with myself (actually i could organise whole 2v2 being the one person and wait for a while to make it sort of a normal game. Even could call friends to play that Yeah I could, so you may also, but I don't care. You have anyone to prove besides you 4? I doubt. As for green one, I have nothing against him. Only red. And yeah. You don't need to read. Only things you are able to do is curse a lot. That post lie earlier was qute enough for me, but your evil responses were even more. I won't say sorry because i don't believe in you. No more respect towards you.

These links above might show that Ko-games isn't green (he haven't said anything). But nothing about red.

Also. You said earlier don't talk about the person if you don't know him "110%". And now you talk nonsense. So I let you. You can hide behind whatever you want, but don't get in my way anymore.

August 17, 2010 9:43:07 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

VICTORY TO ME

Hahahaha

August 17, 2010 9:44:23 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting UnknownShadow,
so what you gonna say about that? there are the strongest proof ever :

http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/1481252/player/108207/

look at the date! 8 VIII, so this was a match before all this shit started

next match

http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/1472406/player/108207/
date! 29 VII so it was earlier than the one above !

i simply can not fight against one's in pantheon casue i am force of darkness so they are,

got anything else to say ?!?!?! your wishes Mc-Shane87 and Darkliath came to true, so what now, huh ?

what will be your next move , huh? i think saying "i am sorry, i was wrong" would be nice, but i hardly doubt you gonna do this, you have no guts outside your own sties! bunch of cowards! what is more i am 100% sure you will find some elses bollocks and you will keep saying that we are the same guys, bullshits, we are DIFFERENT man! DIFFERENT Clan!

Darkliath, you are true daughter of your mother and father, who served in GRU and KGB, you had great learn of manipulating from your olders, so stop using communitics technics on this forum especialy stop blame One's, greed and envy is speaking through your mouth, and despite of your experienced during your childhood in KGB agnus_dei aka herem used you perfectly, he convinced yuo to his point of view, and we all know that agnus threats us (KO&me) as a traitors

about your post, learn how to use quote option then make a post. i am not going to waste my time for this unreadable hieroglifs

Lol you actually organized a match against yourself?  Who'd you get to play UnknownShadow, your mom?  I can imagine she probably gave a competitive 47 minute game to Red-One and Green-One.

August 17, 2010 11:02:12 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

once again you prove you are a big fat lier shadow, just your opinion count you speak bad about the other´s but no one can speak about you why that?

if no one can proof if you are or not how you speak about and show a replay where dn´t show nothing about dc just 6 player´s trying get conexion?

where you work?or what you do in life?just talk about the other´s?or are you sad becaus you have 64% and dn´t have experience to get in leadder rank?

is true i´m lord_of_ring but alway´s i go be the same and when i join i say to the people who i´m and they like me, and also they give me congratulation´s because my stat was playing with them not like red one or green one playing with noob´s to get 100% and now what they do?nothing

because they are a morron like you or you are like them´s or you are him fcking stat whore,dn´t be pissed man some day you are the 12 to but need to get more experience point´s not % and you get that not playing with noob´s.

And sorry meet you man was a great error calling friend you are not friend are just  beast morron.

August 17, 2010 11:49:46 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i feel like coming back to demigod

did i miss something

August 17, 2010 1:00:22 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Two things I've learned from this insightful thread:

1) There really ARE people in this world that will go to any extreme to make sure their stats are better than anyone else's in a game whose online community is completely dead.

2) If you are losing an argument and are flustered at what to say in rebuttal just call them names/degrade their character/demean their intelligence.

August 17, 2010 1:32:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Back on topic... I had the same problem with angus_dei. It was a week or two ago in a 3v3 random. He got reg and played very badly compared to what I expected from his stats. After we locked both their portals and had giants coming out, he quit the game and everyone got a critical error. So yeah, he's definitely on my list.

August 17, 2010 1:35:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

@OMG-howboutnoooo

it seems you are the voice of reason among those heated guys and girl,

buauhahahahahahaha

Good Job Max, enjoy the compliment!

August 17, 2010 1:50:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting UnknownShadow,

that actually doesn't solve all problems.  They asked for a 4v4 with them in the game.  Why?  Because it's so ridiculously easy to pull off shit like the above lol.  2 computers.. aand done.

The whole thing started when you accidentally posted an entire rant on the wrong name.  You're not going to sway anyone's mind against it unless you say "well, Red-One- gave me his account info so I could post my opinions under his name.  Then one time I meant to post under my name, but I forgot to change it."

August 17, 2010 4:30:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

just short replay casue like in the topic name. i am simply sick of this

OMG-howboutnooo hehe i was right nothing can chnage mind of those idiots, they will stay to this idiotic theory till dead lol, 

GM-McShane87, Darkliath your replies carries in shit, so please prevent yourselfs of posting casue you replies are idiotics, you have no proof, no evidence, simply nothing, only what you can do ( and what you are doing) is quoting my replies and write under it "lol", "hahaha"  etc, if you get some seroius evidence just share it with us, till this time i polite ask you with a cheery on the top SHUT THE FUCK UP

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000609   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.