The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

i am sick of this

next stat whore using desync to keep high rank

By on August 9, 2010 9:06:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i wonder if this shit gonna end someday, guys ranked TOP 22 angus_dei, we played 3vs3 cataract, teams were well balanced, 1 newbie in each team and 2 mids, good choices of demigods , not some op UB/LE/OAK, the beginning, game is a bit laggy but playable, after his team was started to loosing he tried couple of time to make desync and to freeze the game, desync window appeared many times,  the closer was to the end the more lags he tried to do, maybe he tried even to turned on torrents i dunno exactly, in the end when citadel was going down he closed the game and all players except of him have this game recorded as a loosing, generally i do not care about the stats cause i do know my skills but this is really f***ing annoying when some deepshit asshole ruined an effort of all team, 

i am sick of small-****-boys like you agnus, are you trying to use this game to make yourself feels better ?

here is a replay to prove i am telling the truth

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1UQOAUQK

http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/1482192/player/107742/

if u can't deal with loosing or if your pride can't stand loosing with some lower ranked player stop playing this game!

0 Karma | 126 Replies
September 13, 2010 11:02:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Your_Maker,

Quoting OMG_Teseer,
reply 121
Man, still the same recycled crap. 

mind ur own bussiness kiddow

pull ur horses back sun

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000594   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.