Hello, I'm back with my newest Demigod concept. I must admit, my last one, the iron knight, was a little rusty and underthought, but it was a good refresher. I played some matches, and then had a great idea for a support Demigod that the game desperately needs. My new idea is King Arachne, a massive crab-like spider fiend, with many deadly powers. He is decieving to most, as he is not as fearsome as his look might portray him to be. He has many support powers, and can be anyone's worst nightmare in combinations with other Demigods. Enjoy my latest!
Full Name: Carsinus Arachne (I actually went in depth here, these two names are the first name of the crab and spider's scientific classification!)
Origions: In dark, secret underground world, a deep society had been living for many thousands of years. Within this society, two seperate races thrived. Crabarians, and the Spideria. These two races had been in engaged in fiece diplomacies for years, and when a war finally struck, terrible things happened. A wise seer saw what was to become of his people, and he devised a way to carry on the races in one body. After many long years, a divine gift came, which was what was to become King Carsinus Arachne. King Arachne was raised in the undergrowth of his home, but neve arose to the surface, until a divine calling came. This calling summoned him to finally become what he was worthy of. (Btw , this is not his background, although this does outline his history.)
Backstory: What was believed to be a wonderous divine gift, was brought into a damp and dark brooding world, confused and clearly disorientated. The creature stared at its surrondings, while it whelped and cried. It had been through a tough time on its long and painful journey to a mortal realm, where its suffering was nearly assured. The elder of the Crabarians had brought this amazing gift under his wise wing, as he saw the brutal demise of his and the Spideria kind. A cataclysmic war was on the brink of striking, and the elder knew his duty well. Years of hard training had passed, even after the war had broke out, and suffering ensued. The elder and his newfound child had mostly kept away from the terrible conflict that raged below, but they were not always capable of avoiding. Still, the elder taught the young creature of the ways of both races, and chose to keep their differences and negitives out, and only teach him the best of both worlds. The elder had to also teach him to use his powerful natural abilities. He had a web spit, was capable of burrowing, and could even leak an odd residue. His emotions and savage intellegence played into how his unique powers came out, which shaped him further. But, even after his elder passed on, he could not find his roots or peace. He did not feel at home on a wretched mortal world, he longed for the divine. He rose to the surface occasionally, but ultimately salvaged and brought both races back from the dead (nearlly). He did not feel gratified for his deeds heroism, he just felt empty, despite his actions that should have satisfied him. The king was an important role in the continuation of a new race, after his root races died out. He led his own race to glory, fighitng brutal battles in the underground with the other odd inhabitants. It was only after his divine calling, that he felt satisfaction begin to creep in...
Taunts: (An old and wise voice, with a rasping backdrop and deep tone.)
When engaging an enemy
1. " Your species is a kindling for my strenght"
2. " I have no respect for you way of life, your diplomacies are a an abomination. You will die."
3. "Think of what you've done, but next time, consider the consequences."
When issued a move order
1. "So, a diplomacy lies?"
2. "I go forth, representing my species."
3. "You are a well-accounted diplomat."
When King Arachne dies
1." Clearly diplomacy is no anwswer to this..."
When King Arachne is reborn
1. "I return, but this time I reconsider my actions."
Weapon Damage: 125-145
Attack Speed: 1.39
Move Speed: 6.0
Strenghts: Has many varied support abilities, Cripples and disrupts enemies effectively
Weaknesses: Lacks overall offensive power, Mana Dependant
1. Web of Lies: 350/550/750/950 Mana, .3 CT, 10 CD: Arachne uses his arachnid abilities, and forms a massive glob of thick sticky webbing, and spits at target enemy (range is ruffly that of fireball). This webbing slows enemies down by 30/40/50/60% percent while it remains on them. Enemies also have reduced armor of 300/400/500/600. He may use this ability on allies, to give them immunity to negative spells for 2/4/6/8 seconds. This effect lasts for 10 seconds.
2. Discordnant Lunge: 400/600/800/1000 Mana, .2 CT, 6 CD: Arachne lunges at target enemy up to 10 yards away, dealing 150/300/450/600 damage on impact and inturrupting abilities.
3. Diplomat's Influence: 100/200/300/400 MPS (Mana per second), .1 CT, 8 CD: Arachne protrudes a sticky light green liquid from his crab spores, that leeks to the ground where he steps. This acidic solution will deal 15/30/45/60 DPS to emenies who walk on it, and will move 10/20/30/40% slower. Allies who walk upon it will gain + 30/60/90/120 HPS. Arachne may not move or use other abilities or items while this is active.
4. Burrow of Recoil: 350/700/1150 Mana, .5 CT, 25 C: Arachne burrows deep into the confines of the earth, causing enemies attacks to have 15/30/45% of their damage reflected back upon them (unmigitated damage only) but now allowing him to move or attack. He may not use items or abilities while this is active either. Allies nearby gain + 15/30/45% Health/Mana regen. This lasts 5/8/11 seconds. He may capture flags while this is active, but will capture them 50/35/20% slower. Allies may use him to teleport in while he is burrowed.
Final Abilities (Abilities final level, which adds new effects)
1. Web of Security: Allies gain + 25% HP/MP regen while they are affected by the web of lies.
2. Fierce Implacations: When Arachne lunges, and inturrupts an enemies ability, that abilities CD is increased by 25%.
3. Unearthly Arguements: Allies dodge chance and critical hit chance (2x) is increased by 15% while they stand upon the Diplomat's Influence.
1. Diplomatic Immunity: Whenever an ajacent ally struck for an attack that is above 5% of their total health, that ally will be sheilded from 600/800/1000 damage for 6/8/10 seconds. Their move speed will be increased by 10/15/20%.
2. Interrogation: With each of Arachne's strikes, he gains a further advantage on them, stealing 50/100/150 mana per hit.