The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

The Chatroom

By on February 16, 2010 10:41:32 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

GeneralVeers

Join Date 03/2009
+23

Talk about anything here.

Locked Post 7785 Replies +2
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 28, 2010 9:47:21 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

3rd world? well, anything's better than 2nd world.

Xer0, your F***ed if she finds this.

February 28, 2010 10:26:48 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Xer0, your F***ed if she finds this.

Its true...its true. But how would she know its him :/

February 28, 2010 10:44:40 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

The third world is...

never mind.

Anyway, I still say "I kill people" by Jon Lajoie is a hilarious song.

Xer0 \^/

Oh, yea Ifear I guess I am..

However, I still say she'll find my Yahoo Answers question about her, my ex, and me b4 she finds this. The only thing linking me and this post is my C.C. avatar, which a different pic on my Yahoo account, anyway.

February 28, 2010 12:13:18 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

So what do you all think of my new avatar? It's Star Wars related, and an irrational fear.

February 28, 2010 12:41:04 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Its an obvious pun on R2-D2 but i dont find it funny or scary

Hey Xer0 what were gonna say about the third world

careful..though you may want to make up a lie to answer that. dont forget  there are third world refugees everywhere

February 28, 2010 1:39:32 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Xer0, cover your tracks and erase them now, dude.  Better safe than dead.

-Twilight Storm

February 28, 2010 3:04:37 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

hmmmm..Third worlders wont kill him they will just.....oh u mean his soon to be..yeah she might kill him. especially since he posted those emails

February 28, 2010 3:18:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Xer0, cover your tracks and erase them now, dude. Better safe than dead.

DELETE THEM !

February 28, 2010 4:46:01 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Im curious to know how he got the nickname koda0 and how xer07 relates to his personality. And is your name Don? Dick?

February 28, 2010 6:41:59 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

*Sigh*

The nickname Koda is a shorter version of my original name.

Xer0 fits me because I'm not quite a zero, yet the only difference is in the silver lining.

I'll be deleting those e-mails now.

Xer0 \^/

February 28, 2010 10:55:43 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I already copied them.

March 1, 2010 8:06:56 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Congrats. However, I made sure not leave her e-mail address in there, so .

Furthermore... I'm worried about her.

While I've gotten rid of all of the stress she has from her exes, she's taking an increased amount from home, where I have no influence. The only way for me to help her more than I already am is to get closer... which I can't w/out getting romantic. And I can't do that, since It's only been 2 weeks since me and her best friend broke up...

Damn, the world hates me.

Xer0 \^/

March 1, 2010 8:13:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Where is it wrote that you can't get romantically involved with her 2 weeks after breaking up with her best friend? I've never seen it.

March 1, 2010 8:14:08 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Wrong Dakota. I think this is relevant

F*** The Benefits, We Want Combat Pay

Retail | New Zealand

(So we have this awful woman who regularly shops at our store. One day we were extremely busy and a coworker of mine was struggling to fit shoes for three children.)

Mean lady: “Bring me this size!”

Coworker: *disappears out back for a few seconds* “I’m sorry ma’am, but it appears we’ve sold our last pair.”

Mean lady: *throws shoe box at co workers head, hitting her squarely in the forehead*

Coworker: “Ouch…”

Mean Lady: “I hate you!”

You are the coworker.

March 1, 2010 8:31:20 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Shiro: I know, but I'm concerned with...

A: My friendship with my ex, her best friend

B: the fact that my crush has gotten so tired of being hurt by guys that she might not accept me (although, she does call me different from all them...)

C: Being called a rebound guy, since she broke up w/ her BF just a week or so ago, not even.

D: I just plain lack the guts...

Veers: I don't get how that was relevant at all, or why you had to use my real name.

Xer0 \^/

March 2, 2010 6:20:53 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

It has been revealed so now he uses it.

March 6, 2010 12:47:37 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Long live Dakota, and may your life prosper.  Do not live in fear.

-Twilight Storm

March 7, 2010 6:47:54 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

???

Okay, that was random.

The only thing I really live in fear of is...

well, that's a secret.

Xer0 \^/

March 9, 2010 7:05:06 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

OKAY Getting back on-off-topic here, I have a... dilemma.

Firstly: My crush is dating one of my closer girl-friends.

Secondly: Umm... possible signs of romance from my crush? Along with jealousy???

Thirdly: Other girls... 2, to be exact.

Fourthy: I JUST HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FRENCH TOAST IS GOING ON!

Xer0 \^/

STORY NO.1:
THE GOLDEN RULE

Okay, during art class me and my crush were talking, when a girl (who loves to bug her) calls over to us, "Mishayla! Stop Flirting!", "It's not right to flirt with your best friend's ex...) and other stuff like that.

I blush, lower my head, pretending to concentrate on my drawing, but she says:

Her "Gosh, it's just like Middle School again, it's illegal to have a guy friend" I say:

Me "I know, I hate that..."

Her "That, and they don't know the Golden Rule of having guy friends"

Me "Which is...?"

Her "that you don't date your friends' exes"

Me ( ) "..."

Her "Well, if the guy breaks up with her, then he's WAY off-limits, but if she breaks up with him, then you need permission from her. It's a complicated Golden Rule. "

Me ( ) "And you're telling me this.... why?"

Her "I dunno, just figured I'd explain it out loud, since they don't seem to get it"

Umm.... is it just me, or is that an EPIC *Hint* *Hint* moment?!?

March 9, 2010 7:24:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

POST THE NEXT STORY NOA

anyway whatdya mean 2 other girls?

March 9, 2010 7:35:54 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Story No. 2:
WITH A SIDE OF ROMANCE

Well, in 7th Grade this girl, Ashton, had a crush on me... to what extent, idk. This year, we're reunited for the first time, and well... essentially, what I'm getting off of her is that she makes fun of me in order to hide how she feels. For example: (we have Gym and Excersize and Nutrition together)

Her: You're so skinny... havn't you ever heard of eating?

Me: Well, sorry for having a high metabolism...

Her: A high metabolism? How? You don't do anything!

Me: Basically.

Her: Why don't you go to the weight room and excersize, get some muscle?

Me: Because I'm not the athletic type, I mean do you see me?!?

Her: Yes, I do! You're too skinny!

Me: At least I have brain over brawn...

Her:   What?!?

Me: Nothing...

The second girl is my ex... but that's yet another story.

Xer0 \^/

March 9, 2010 7:59:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Story Time!!!
Another one, please

March 9, 2010 8:02:46 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Nah, I gtg for tonite.

Sorry kids, but story time is over. (Maybe)

I'll try to sneak on later to post 3 and 4.

Why does every1 love my stories?!?

Xer0 \^/

March 9, 2010 9:05:56 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Story No.3
THE EX WITH BENEFITS?

So, after me and my ex broke up, she asked me (tears in her eyes, broke mah heart) if we could stay friends, to which I said of course... for about a week afterward, we had an awkward phase where we didn't know how to act towards one another, but now that that phase is gone... other than the kissing and hugging, we essentially never broke up. Remember Ashton? Well, I have gym with my ex and her, and it was interesting.

Me: I'm bored, so I figured I'd just hang out with you guys for today.

Liz (My ex): Okay .

Ash: ...

Me: It's really nice out today.

Liz: I know! I wish it would stay like this all the time!

Ash: I hate it when it's cold.

Me: Doesn't stop you from acting like it...

Ash: You know what? (Tries to kick me, nothing serious, considering we kicked each other in the butts yesterday )

Liz: No, bad girl! (Stops Ashton)

Me: Haha, thanks.

Liz: No problem  .

*After gym, we normally have an un-stripping contest, to see who can get dressed faster*

Liz: Ha! I win  .

Me: No fair, your locker room is closer to here. (We typically stand right outside the girl's locker room until the bell rings)

Liz: Doesn't matter, you're a guy, so you can get dressed faster.

Me: Umm... how exactly does that work?

Liz: Just because  .

Ash: *Just got out of Locker Room* What're we talking about?

Me: Late, as usual, Ashton.

Ash: At least I can do 90-degree push-ups! (Yesterday in Excersize and Nutrition, long story short, I didn't care)

Me: I care... why?

Ash: Because you're a guy, and you're supposed to!   

Liz: That, and girls have more to lift.

Ash: Oh, yea, right!

Me: ...

Liz: I think that big boobs give you back problems.

Ash: Me too!

Me: Um... what?!?

Liz: LOLOLOLOL

And then the bell rings...

Xer0 \^/

March 9, 2010 9:23:28 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Story No. 4
GIRLS OF LOVE AND LIFE

My final story of the day (Today was rather eventful...), I'll summarize everything else that the other three missed here.

Part 1:
THE GIRLFRIEND OF MY GIRL

Yesterday morning, I walk into school, and head to the cafeteria to sit with my crush and her girl-friends (And girlfriend). As I walk in, they say hi, and her girlfriend, Hannah, asks me for my jacket, since she's "cold" *Please note it was a good... 65 degrees in there, and that me and Hannah have a friend-with-mild-benefits history*. I look at my crush, and she says, "I'd give her mine, but I'm wearing a tank-top". So I give it to her... and out of the corner of my eye I think I got a mild... glare (?) from my crush. So the girlfriend of my girl wears my jacket all day (MUCH to the annoyance of her boyfriend, and maybe to the annoyance of my crush, yes Hannah has a BF and GF, it's interesting) and returns it at the end of the day. Today I come in and she asks me again, but before I can say so much as "All right", my crush is like, "Oh, wait! I brought one of mine for you to wear!" So she gets out a jacket of her own and gives it to her, and Hannah said thanks, but didn't seem as excited as with mine...

Part 2:
SINGLE...BUT FOR HOW LONG?

Right now I'm just gonna list the girls who I have fairly good evidence of having a crush on me.

1) Ashton
2) Holly
3) Liz???
4) Hannah???

I'm friends with each one, and each one is somehow in relation to my crush...

Part 3:
SHAME ON ME

So, after the events of Story No. 3 take place, I go upstairs to meet none other than... my crush! And so, we talk.

Me: Hey

Her: Hey

Me: I'm bored, so I'm gonna walk with you. (She's filling up her water bottle)

Her: Alright.

Me: I don't wanna go to the next period anyway, I have homework that's due, and I didn't do it. Well, actually it's a project thingy, but either way...

Her: The research paper?

Me: Yea...

Her: Shame on you!

Me: Shame on you for putting shame on me!

Her: Umm... what?

Me: never mind.

Her: Um, isn't english that way? --->

Me: yea, but he'll be mad at me for not doing my homework anyway, so...

Her: Shame on you, again!

Me: Whatever makes you happy.

Her: Well, my class is here, so I'll cya around.

Me: Alright, cya.

*I'm NOT late to English, as it turns out, and he didn't notice I didn't do my homework, so double HA!*

Xer0 \^/

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000328   Page Render Time: