The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

The Chatroom

By on February 16, 2010 10:41:32 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

GeneralVeers

Join Date 03/2009
+23

Talk about anything here.

Locked Post 7785 Replies +2
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 20, 2010 10:09:46 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Really? That would explain our synched posting times.

If you just got the game, I congratulate you for getting pwnd by Easy Ai, I couldn't even figure out how to colonize a planet until 45 minutes in, and by that time there were no planets left to colonize...

Xer0 \^/

February 20, 2010 10:14:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Xer07,
Really? That would explain our synched posting times.

If you just got the game, I congratulate you for getting pwnd by Easy Ai, I couldn't even figure out how to colonize a planet until 45 minutes in, and by that time there were no planets left to colonize...

Xer0 \^/
I played the demo first...and the tutorial ^.~

February 20, 2010 10:16:52 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Meh, I didn't have the patience. The review in GameInformer got my psyched to buy it, so I went straight to single player.  Oddly enough, my first cap hasn't changed since that first game, a Sova.

Oh, and btw: Do you have OCD? You keep quoting the post right above yours.

Xer0 \^/

February 20, 2010 10:20:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

No lol its just I've been misinterpreted before and well....let's just say it doesn't turn out well.

February 20, 2010 10:23:01 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I see. Well, I learned something today.... that Ghost is actually a poster from the Elemental Forums! (I'm hunting for my lost karma, and found one from Ghost from here)

Funnily enough, you have 0 karma on these Forums.

Xer0 \^/

February 20, 2010 10:27:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Bah I have 10 on demigods....(but you have like 16 >.<)

February 20, 2010 10:31:22 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Ha, most of my karma is from the Holiday Season of 09-10. Need I mention the Geass Gallery party on the You're banned game? (We all flamed ryat for not liking it, stayed up into New Years posting pix of the Geass Girls? Ah,good times)

Well, I gtg. It's past 10:30 and I don't wanna get grounded.

Xer0 \^/

February 20, 2010 10:36:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ahh cya later then and yup fun times

February 20, 2010 10:39:47 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Oh Hurrah! Xer07 is back! And I am downloading Empire Total War so my internet is laggy as shit!

February 21, 2010 11:08:41 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Ha, most of my karma is from the Holiday Season of 09-10. Need I mention the Geass Gallery party on the You're banned game? (We all flamed ryat for not liking it, stayed up into New Years posting pix of the Geass Girls? Ah,good times)

hehe... i remember that... you all also thought i was a drunk for like a month before that

CHEERS!!!

February 21, 2010 1:21:51 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I dont wasnt there. un fair

February 21, 2010 1:24:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Want me to link you to the start?

February 22, 2010 8:49:06 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

HA

EPIC FUCKING WIN!

I"m getting SO much closer to my crush! I'd show you our recent chain of e-mails, but the content is a little, personal.

I'd like to visit the past, Shiro.

Xer0 \^/

February 22, 2010 9:21:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Heh sry Xero been playing demigod

https://forums.demigodthegame.com/344924/page/546/#replies

some of the pics are gone now we'll have to redo it soon (don't care which forum game) we can say its for Valentine's day ^.^ (I know I'm late...but still)

Edit: 1:22-1:43 hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NLNLqjwiX8

February 22, 2010 10:28:18 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

XER07! Watch your fucking language!

February 23, 2010 6:53:43 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Hey!..... stop thee cussing there are audults present

February 23, 2010 6:35:56 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Glad to here you're on track again, Xer0.  Didn't think anyone really read what I typed here...Hmm.

BOOBIES!!!!!!

There...Now we'll see...

Anyway, Huh...that was 3 days ago...I must be trapped in some kind of time displacement bubble.

Love to here how things are going, anyway.  PM me if you don't want others to see.

-Exile Ascendant

February 23, 2010 9:56:24 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

hmmm. im thinking of ditching the king thing and switching over to the name all my other accounts have so i can become the loveable drunk again, not the king... MRLAMPPOST FTW

vote yes or no...

CHEERS

February 24, 2010 6:13:28 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Yes or no!!!

yes i guess

February 24, 2010 11:55:22 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

actually. NEW IDEA!!!

-edit- give it a minute...

-edit-edit- okay, its done

February 24, 2010 2:09:16 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

One mississippi...Two mississippi.........

-Exile Ascendant

February 24, 2010 3:33:53 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Well, since my personal life is one of the most... popular topics on here, how about taking a vote?

Post   if you'd like me to get into the newest developments, and share my e-mails.

Post   if you really would like me to just be quiet about it.

Xer0 \^/

February 24, 2010 4:57:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

(copy/paste ftw...)

February 24, 2010 5:03:06 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

February 24, 2010 5:55:00 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000297   Page Render Time: