The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Introducing The Gentlemen

A Demigod Clan

By on February 1, 2010 5:03:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hi,

We are The Gentlemen. GM.

We are:

Janook
Renz0kuken
NinkiCZ
McShane87
Hemp_Boy
Orcun
ProneG
Mithrandar
Morpheas768

We are on vent:

Lagwar's Ventrilo Server
oxygen.typefrag.com
Port: 50216

We welcome all challengers.
Find us on vent and ingame.

+2 Karma | 264 Replies
February 2, 2010 11:49:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

but we won't because we are the gentlemen.

bwahhahah....

seriously though, any of you that are on tier 1 are now off.  Losing a game... psshhhht.

February 2, 2010 11:49:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
February 2, 2010 11:50:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-NinkiCZ,
http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/1241048/player/35153/

Remember this 2v3?

That changes nothing... all off tier 1.

February 2, 2010 11:54:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

^I didn't even notice you replied, sneaky. My post was to make a point to gL-neo.

Quoting gL-Neo,
yeah the gentleman that steal members

Mith was always mine

February 2, 2010 11:54:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yeah that game we got killed. For reasons I do not want to discuss^^ It's not a good replay game in my opionion though

February 3, 2010 12:11:11 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Orcun is a little rusty still, give him a few more days of competitive games before you start posting replays.  Ninki wanted me to post that game of your leader raging out of a 3 vs 2 so I look like the bad guy, but to do so would be a betrayal of the philosophies of The Gentlemen which I hold in the highest regard.

February 3, 2010 12:15:57 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Umm Shane, I did not ask you to post that replay up. I don't even know why you would even save it.

February 3, 2010 12:19:32 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-NinkiCZ,
Umm Shane, I did not ask you to post that replay up. I don't even know why you would even save it.

Lol just kidding, I so wanted to post the replay, but it shows invalid gamestate as soon as Ninki disconnects 12 minutes in.

February 3, 2010 12:22:50 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

@shane

I know what you mean^^ I just got back last week too^^

good god, good thing that replay doesn't work! I got killed by ninki's AI in that game

February 3, 2010 6:17:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You're still missing magnus and morpheas on the list. I know morph is having problems changing his nickname, magnus... well... I've been trying to contact him constantly but msn for some reason does not want us to ever associate with one another. I shall find a way to resolve this issue. He said he'd be delighted to join and would add the tag, he just doesn't know how.

February 9, 2010 3:56:20 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So we have a new member that would not disclose his identity, GM-CJ_Crew. I think I have an idea though based on his game history.

February 9, 2010 5:24:49 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hey Gentleman (lol) !

I had the pleasure getting a game going with you yesterday (with Hemp, Orcun, McShane, Alterschism and Zen_God). What I liked was that you don´t make premade games and want a good, balanced game. So you change team members in order of their strength. I played (as Reg) with a great McShane playing Occulus and Orcun (as Erebus) against the other three.

Was a real good game and made fun. I would like to take part more often in your games, if cahnces allow it

Nice guys, thumbs up !

February 9, 2010 10:41:27 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You can add my name now, Janook.

February 9, 2010 3:08:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GeneralGonzo,
Hey Gentleman (lol) !

I had the pleasure getting a game going with you yesterday (with Hemp, Orcun, McShane, Alterschism and Zen_God). What I liked was that you don´t make premade games and want a good, balanced game. So you change team members in order of their strength. I played (as Reg) with a great McShane playing Occulus and Orcun (as Erebus) against the other three.

Was a real good game and made fun. I would like to take part more often in your games, if cahnces allow it

Nice guys, thumbs up !

Sounds good Gonzo.  Add GM-NinkiCZ, he's the facilitator of most of our games.

February 11, 2010 1:20:38 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Not sure if you guys are interested in doing so or not, but I've been updating (every other day or so) the clan pacov thread with clan info, chat, etc.  I'm not sure if you guys branch out into other games as well or just play dg together, but I'm using it as a way to keep in touch with people I don't get a chance to play games w/ daily. 

February 11, 2010 6:28:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hi Pacov,

The reason why this thread is not often updated is because I usually have contact with most of the players through other means; either through facebook or msn. There are some members who try to keep their lives distant from their virtual world so for those players I can't get in contact with them through any other means than Demigod, but that only applies to only 3 members.  

Personally, I don't think I would be branching out into other games. Demigod is my first online game that I have ever touched and I plan to keep it as the only one, since it's already taking up enough of my time. I'm sure eventually some of the members (I think a couple of them might have already left) will leave and we'll be left with a few members, but for now we're getting some good flow of games daily and as members leave, we'll try and get some more members in.

But if anything interesting does happen, I shall post in this thread.

February 12, 2010 8:38:59 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting GM-NinkiCZ,
Hi Pacov,

The reason why this thread is not often updated is because I usually have contact with most of the players through other means; either through facebook or msn. There are some members who try to keep their lives distant from their virtual world so for those players I can't get in contact with them through any other means than Demigod, but that only applies to only 3 members.  

Personally, I don't think I would be branching out into other games. Demigod is my first online game that I have ever touched and I plan to keep it as the only one, since it's already taking up enough of my time. I'm sure eventually some of the members (I think a couple of them might have already left) will leave and we'll be left with a few members, but for now we're getting some good flow of games daily and as members leave, we'll try and get some more members in.

But if anything interesting does happen, I shall post in this thread.

ok!

February 12, 2010 9:04:35 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'd kill to get a few clan based games from these forums of SupCom:FA. But that's just me. Just sayin

On a sidenote: I watched that GM vs GL and Janook was such a hard ass QoT I had to say something.

February 14, 2010 5:20:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm sorry my fellow guild members. I haven't been on these days because my eyes have been glued to the Olympics. Don't expect me on if Figure Skating is on.

February 16, 2010 4:21:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Me and morpheas were the only guys on monday

February 16, 2010 8:45:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sorry, it was pairs free skate. INTENSE.

February 18, 2010 1:50:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Tonight is the men's free skate, so once again I will not be available. After that though, I'll be free to play for a few days since Ice Dancing starts.

February 19, 2010 1:37:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-NinkiCZ,
Tonight is the men's free skate, so once again I will not be available. After that though, I'll be free to play for a few days since Ice Dancing starts.

God this sounds semi-gay sort of like my nickname

February 19, 2010 5:51:05 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Cowbuttzex,

God this sounds semi-gay sort of like my nickname

ROFLMAO

February 19, 2010 4:49:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Heloo gentle ladies >.>

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000235   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.