The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Introducing The Gentlemen

A Demigod Clan

By on February 1, 2010 5:03:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hi,

We are The Gentlemen. GM.

We are:

Janook
Renz0kuken
NinkiCZ
McShane87
Hemp_Boy
Orcun
ProneG
Mithrandar
Morpheas768

We are on vent:

Lagwar's Ventrilo Server
oxygen.typefrag.com
Port: 50216

We welcome all challengers.
Find us on vent and ingame.

+2 Karma | 264 Replies
February 19, 2010 7:06:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting synnworld,
Heloo gentle ladies >.>

Now thats just mean

February 19, 2010 7:30:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-morpheas768,

Quoting synnworld, reply 50Heloo gentle ladies >.>
Now thats just mean

we are friends are we not?

February 19, 2010 8:15:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

we are friends are we not?

hahahahahaha ofc we are

February 20, 2010 7:26:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting synnworld,
Heloo gentle ladies >.>

That's gL.

February 20, 2010 7:28:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I win vs Hemp_boy and server gives me a loss... i have replay!!

February 20, 2010 7:34:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-NinkiCZ,

Quoting synnworld, reply 50Heloo gentle ladies >.>

That's gL.
keep on youer nickers madam.

February 20, 2010 7:36:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Aulets,

Ill tell ya man, in the current state of things, it could easily been a fluke. Not saying it was, just saying there is a large chance it is.

I've played with most of the guys here and theyz good peps.

February 20, 2010 8:13:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Teseer,

Quoting Aulets, reply 55I win vs Hemp_boy and server gives me a loss... i have replay!!
Ill tell ya man, in the current state of things, it could easily been a fluke. Not saying it was, just saying there is a large chance it is.

Fluke???!!! The game was long and i played so damnly good I had a suspect that he cheated to not get a loss but if u said that are good players i accept it! I just suffer this in pantheon: is impossible to start and finish a game and put it in the stats! And when it happens i get a loss undeserved... lol!

February 20, 2010 8:53:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

He wasn't saying that your win was a fluke, he was just stating that the stat recording system is buggy and he may have received a win without cheating even though in reality he lost.

February 20, 2010 8:58:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Aulets,

Quoting Teseer,
reply 57

Quoting Aulets, reply 55I win vs Hemp_boy and server gives me a loss... i have replay!!

Fluke???!!! The game was long and i played so damnly good I had a suspect that he cheated to not get a loss but if u said that are good players i accept it! I just suffer this in pantheon: is impossible to start and finish a game and put it in the stats! And when it happens i get a loss undeserved... lol!

renz doesn't cheats

February 20, 2010 9:07:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Splitshadow,
He wasn't saying that your win was a fluke, he was just stating that the stat recording system is buggy and he may have received a win without cheating even though in reality he lost.

Ah okay! Misunderstanding

Quoting GM-Mithrandar,

Quoting Aulets, reply 58

Quoting Teseer,
reply 57

renz doesn't cheats

Ok ok, I trust you guys 

February 21, 2010 4:10:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Aulets,

No one's ever beat hemp_boy so stop your slander!  Because you don't have replays!

February 21, 2010 7:12:44 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-McShane87,

No one's ever beat hemp_boy so stop your slander!  Because you don't have replays!

Are all "The gentleman" invincible?

I have no reason to slander someone, i wrote just a fact with happy humor  

February 21, 2010 9:29:08 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-McShane87,

Hey no one ever beat hemp_boy except me

February 22, 2010 1:59:03 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hello GM,

I wanna just express, that I like the manner your member "Morpheas" shows! Although some "good" guys wanted to kick people with stats round about 45% and were flaming quite extremely, he wasn´t impressed and let the game begin. Unfortunately my comp made a reset out of an unknown reason, ending the game abruptely for me after about 5 min! Sorry for that!

February 22, 2010 4:51:07 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GeneralGonzo,
Hello GM,

I wanna just express, that I like the manner your member "Morpheas" shows! Although some "good" guys wanted to kick people with stats round about 45% and were flaming quite extremely, he wasn´t impressed and let the game begin. Unfortunately my comp made a reset out of an unknown reason, ending the game abruptely for me after about 5 min! Sorry for that!

Np mate!

I know u are a good player, thats why I dont really pay as much attention to win % as other people do.

February 22, 2010 7:11:14 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thx mate! Looking forward to some good games with you and your fellows in the future! Greets to greece!

February 24, 2010 8:37:57 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It's McShane87's birthday today! He turns 23

Make sure to wish him a happy birthday if you see him today!!!

PS. I'm sorry I haven't been on, but figure skating is almost over. Tomorrow is the final women's free skate and I'll be free until the gala exhibition on the 27th and of course, the gold medal game for hockey (which Canada will obviously win).

February 24, 2010 9:54:57 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Happy birthday, McShane! 

March 1, 2010 12:48:25 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

He turns 23

Gahhh! He's old, reflexes prbly shot too...

March 1, 2010 5:26:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting pacov,

Happy birthday, McShane! 

Thanks! Didn't see this before.

And you might be right Macilla!  I've got like a page full of losses in the last few days.  Those timely shields and pounces and boulder rolls etc. are apparently getting harder and harder to come by in my old age.

March 2, 2010 4:38:57 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Some nice players in GM. Nice to see a fairplay team in DG.

March 6, 2010 2:07:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Where are all the GMs seems like only me and mcshane are playing

March 6, 2010 3:58:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I've been working.  Plus according to this thread and Ninki I'm not a member anyway!

I haven't seen Janook in a while though.

March 6, 2010 4:07:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Janook's been being slammed by school this quarter. I got a few games in with him about 2 weeks ago while he was hammered.

We got Yetis + Wand of Speed + Journeyman's Treads. They ran very fast.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000313   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.