The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Players you simply refuse to play with

By on January 1, 2010 10:34:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If you're a decent player, you know there are plenty of players out there that aren't really noobs, but simply are so crappy that they forever should be designated as just terrible players. So, expert players, here's your chance to add some names to the list of players you simply won't play with because they are just bad or terrible teammates or just simply clueless. Now, I'll admit if I'm bad with a character, but will still listen to teammates in order to not be a weak link. Difference is, these players won't admit they are bad and simply think their bad play is actually good. EPIC FAIL on their part.

You must have a reason why they are bad to add to list.

Here's the start of the list:

PORRRRA- PLays Reg and just sits at the citadel and snipes occasionally. Doesn't teleport in or use mines properly. Very poor team player.

franmella-I've experienced just how bad this guy is several times. Today as Sedna, he wouldn't attack people properly or heal when needed and would simply let his teammates die. Then of course, die himself.

Elektrum- As TB, charges in like a retard, forcing you to leave your lane to save his ass constantly. Then, when you need help, just doesn't bother to help you. Never ports in or takes out towers. Basically, he's worthless.

ChanX113- Terrible and on top of that just rage quits after 3 min mark to totally screw your team over even more.

Waylander13- Terrible as Ereb. Totally clueless, dies a ton then rage quits.

Allistar-Terrible and just rage quits.

Maccilia- EDIT-After serious consideration, Maccilia got stun way earlier and we totally just owned in our last game. Therefore he is redeemed.

Zen_God-Rage quits right after the 3 min mark.

Acadius-Terrible player then rage quits.

ClownLoach-Terrible, terrible player.

Chaotic-Hawk hosts games and d/c when his citadel is about to die and the game isnt recorded. Wants to keep that 80% win rate of his too badly

+1 Karma | 173 Replies
January 3, 2010 5:22:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I don't think that wrastler118 uses exploits of some sort either. Imho he is an honest guy in that area.

January 3, 2010 5:36:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I avoid people who have to brag after every single kill. Just played a game with gl-Coki and he did it, Cowbutt used to be really bad about it too (but I think he stopped since then) and there's others floating around out there. I'm no angel when it comes to nerd raging, but I generally do mine at the end of the game, not throughout. That's not to say it's better and I don't blame people who avoid playing with me because of it, I'm just saying that I don't appreciate the mid-game shit talking. It's tedious.

Also this isn't an 'I'm sore I lost' thing, I've beaten a lot of people who do that (including the last game which led me to post this), it's just not even gratifying for me to get those people back, it just lowers the overall fun level of the game for me.

Lastly I realize that this is the internet and this post will only make people do it more.

January 3, 2010 5:42:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I wish the people I get stuck with would brag about their kills. I wish that one, they would get kills, and two, that they would say something at all.

January 3, 2010 6:46:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Splitshadow,
I wish the people I get stuck with would brag about their kills. I wish that one, they would get kills, and two, that they would say something at all.

LOL

January 3, 2010 6:48:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Spooky__,
I don't think that wrastler118 uses exploits of some sort either. Imho he is an honest guy in that area.

I just play the games. No way am I smart enough to mess with a game or even want to mess with a game to exploit it. I'm pretty competitive in all things, but a cheater I am not. You have to be complete and total loser in real life to think exploiting a video game to make yourself feel better about yourself or keep yourself of getting a loss, is a good idea. I mean a REAL LOSER in real life.

January 3, 2010 6:52:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Splitshadow,

this!

January 3, 2010 7:44:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Getting kills isn't the whole game, but if you get 0 kills you should have < 2 deaths imo. I've played games where I played great and didn't get a single kill.

January 3, 2010 7:54:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Splitshadow,
Getting kills isn't the whole game, but if you get 0 kills you should have < 2 deaths imo. I've played games where I played great and didn't get a single kill.
Same. There were only about 5 kills total, but I still got the gold award

I love TB. ROI! EXP! GOLD! WOO!

January 3, 2010 8:09:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Splitshadow,
I have been in games where I got no kills and no deaths, but epic assist.

January 3, 2010 8:45:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Spooky__,

hmm, well, I assumed since you quit the only game we've had recently as the citadel was coming down and the game didn't show up you were doing it intentionally.  My bad

January 3, 2010 8:45:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Let's hear it for the support (underpowered) characters!

January 3, 2010 8:46:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hip Hip!

January 3, 2010 9:19:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

COMBO BREAKER

January 3, 2010 9:20:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

No

January 3, 2010 9:32:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Chrome Quote:

"COMBO BREAKER"

-HorseStrangler

Doh

January 3, 2010 11:52:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Ke5trel,

Quoting Spooky__,
reply 26

hmm, well, I assumed since you quit the only game we've had recently as the citadel was coming down and the game didn't show up you were doing it intentionally.  My bad

Yeah, I'm not that smart.

January 4, 2010 3:19:12 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I avoid people who have to brag after every single kill. Just played a game with gl-Coki and he did it, Cowbutt used to be really bad about it too (but I think he stopped since then) and there's others floating around out there. I'm no angel when it comes to nerd raging, but I generally do mine at the end of the game, not throughout. That's not to say it's better and I don't blame people who avoid playing with me because of it, I'm just saying that I don't appreciate the mid-game shit talking. It's tedious.

Also this isn't an 'I'm sore I lost' thing, I've beaten a lot of people who do that (including the last game which led me to post this), it's just not even gratifying for me to get those people back, it just lowers the overall fun level of the game for me.

ya..... I enjoy laughing about my kills in vent or ally chat but generally not to add insult to injury to the other team.  Only time I'll use all chat to brag about a kill is maybe a double kill as a reg, or triple smite.. and ill go "RAWRRRRRR"  lol.. or to antagonize antagonizers.. only game I can really think of that happening was against wickedrusher and manreal... they made more your mom jokes in the 2-3 games we played against them than I've ever heard in my life.  Not good ones.. just repeating terrible ones over and over.  It was depressing.  I don't know where I'm going with this.  It's late.

>.>

<.<

January 4, 2010 3:44:01 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If you guys are considering doing a 1v1, I suggest avoiding Bad_Wong and -Heros-Temp. They're not cheaters, but they have very tedious avoidance strategies and are more than happy to play out 60+ minute games.

I had a 73 minute game with heroes a little bit ago where he literally did nothing but speed stack and use a warpstone to cross the gap for the first half of the game... he was happy to run circles around the artifact flag indefinitely until I got bored and went back to the middle of the map (which I never did, I'm nothing if not tenacious).

Bad_Wong did nothing but send minions across the map at me for 63 minutes, I'm sure anyone who's played against that approach knows why it's annoying.

Anyway, avoid those two at all costs if you value your time at all. I did win the games, so I'm not just complaining because I'm sore about the loss. I honestly recommend avoiding them to spare yourselves the time.

Lemme reiterate though that they were both legit players and did not and have not ever to my knowledge desynced or done the host DC thing. Again, it's just not fun playing against them and not worth the amount of time it's going to take you to beat them.

January 4, 2010 3:53:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting HorseStrangler,
If you guys are considering doing a 1v1, I suggest avoiding Bad_Wong and -Heros-Temp. They're not cheaters, but they have very tedious avoidance strategies and are more than happy to play out 60+ minute games.

I had a 73 minute game with heroes a little bit ago where he literally did nothing but speed stack and use a warpstone to cross the gap for the first half of the game... he was happy to run circles around the artifact flag indefinitely until I got bored and went back to the middle of the map (which I never did, I'm nothing if not tenacious).

Bad_Wong did nothing but send minions across the map at me for 63 minutes, I'm sure anyone who's played against that approach knows why it's annoying.

Anyway, avoid those two at all costs if you value your time at all. I did win the games, so I'm not just complaining because I'm sore about the loss. I honestly recommend avoiding them to spare yourselves the time.
Thats kinda what I do >.> minions are funto send wave after wave at enemies.

January 4, 2010 3:54:40 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thats kinda what I do >.> minions are funto send wave after wave at enemies.
And that, friend, is why minion buffs need to be long range auras, aka 25 yards or so.

January 4, 2010 4:02:47 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting HorseStrangler,

Thats kinda what I do >.> minions are funto send wave after wave at enemies.And that, friend, is why minion buffs need to be long range auras, aka 25 yards or so.
Minion buff, ha! we need a reconstruction of generals and minions all together.

January 4, 2010 4:08:37 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting synnworld,
range auras, aka 25 yards or so.Minion buff, ha! we need a reconstruction of generals and minions all together.
Meh, all the same to me. Rook. UB, and ice TB keep up with the generals just fine in overall team contribution, except for Oak when he hits 12 or so. It's annoying that you have to have a general to have a functioning team, but I think that could be fixed indirectly by making priests auto-spawn at rank 3 the way archers do or maybe having a single priest in every wave from the start and then having the full compliment of them when the upgrade is purchased.

It's not a great solution, but for me it would be enough.

January 4, 2010 4:31:29 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I actually like the auto spawn priest idea; it would make it easier on generals who actuall tr to pend money on building their armies. Generals also need more active skills that actually affect their minions more. Like How QoT has compost, and oak has divine justice and surge of faith. Maybe having certain skills that are used which change up minions all together.

January 6, 2010 8:01:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Xenogenic is the worst team player ever!  I just got done playing a game with him.  We were all random.  They got two rooks, and ereb, and we got TB, UB, and Queen.  10 minutes in Xenogenic says on allied chat, " teams are unbalanced I'm going AFK until the game ends".  At the very least if you are going to leave, exit the game so AI can take over.  He just sat near the spawn fountain.  Meanwhile Dubtronic and I had great teamwork and had outkilled them 2 to 1, but our war score was hurting because we didn't have enough DMGd's capping flags.  So he desereves a little redemption in the fact that 10 minutes later when he saw us winning in kills he came back to finish the game and we ended up winning.  I don't think I'll ever play with him again because of his poor sportsmanship.

-Kevin

January 8, 2010 9:05:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting HorseStrangler,
Si vous les gars envisagent faire un 1v1, je suggère d'éviter Bad_Wong et-Heros-Temp. Ils ne sont pas les tricheurs, mais ils ont des stratégies d'évitement très fastidieux et sont plus qu'heureux de jouer des jeux 60 + minute.

J'ai eu un jeu de 73 minutes avec des héros il ya un peu où il a littéralement n'a rien fait mais la vitesse et utiliser une pile Malepierre à franchir le fossé de la première moitié du jeu ... il était heureux d'exécuter des cercles autour du drapeau artefact indéfiniment jusqu'à ce que j'en ai eu marre et suis retourné au milieu de la carte (que je n'ai jamais fait, je ne suis rien si elle n'est pas tenace).

Bad_Wong n'a rien fait, mais envoyer sbires à travers la carte sur moi pendant 63 minutes, je suis sûr que quelqu'un qui a joué contre cette approche ne sait pourquoi il est ennuyeux.

De toute façon, éviter ces deux à tout prix si vous tenez à votre temps. Je n'ai pas gagné les jeux, donc je ne suis pas plaint parce que je suis mal de la perte. Honnêtement, je les recommande en évitant de vous épargner du temps.

Lemme rappeler cependant qu'ils étaient tous deux joueurs legit et n'ont pas et n'ont jamais à ma connaissance desynced ou fait ce qu'il hôte DC. Là encore, il n'est tout simplement pas amusant de jouer contre eux et ne vaut pas la quantité de temps que ça va vous prendre pour les battre.

rient a foutre du monde qui pense comme vous.je jou avec beaucoup de munion ca sais ma strategie dommage que des gens comme vous pensé ca de moi ...pour moi ca reste un putin de jeu... un general vas pas au front avoye son armer si tu veut pas jouer contre un general et des munions ta just a pas jouer contre. tu est pas oubliger de jouer et je dit a tout le monde qui joue a demigod contre moi et que jais erb mes je vais avoir beaucoup beaucoup de munion...desoler pour vous...et a 1vs1 aussis

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108436  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000250   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.