The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Players you simply refuse to play with

By on January 1, 2010 10:34:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If you're a decent player, you know there are plenty of players out there that aren't really noobs, but simply are so crappy that they forever should be designated as just terrible players. So, expert players, here's your chance to add some names to the list of players you simply won't play with because they are just bad or terrible teammates or just simply clueless. Now, I'll admit if I'm bad with a character, but will still listen to teammates in order to not be a weak link. Difference is, these players won't admit they are bad and simply think their bad play is actually good. EPIC FAIL on their part.

You must have a reason why they are bad to add to list.

Here's the start of the list:

PORRRRA- PLays Reg and just sits at the citadel and snipes occasionally. Doesn't teleport in or use mines properly. Very poor team player.

franmella-I've experienced just how bad this guy is several times. Today as Sedna, he wouldn't attack people properly or heal when needed and would simply let his teammates die. Then of course, die himself.

Elektrum- As TB, charges in like a retard, forcing you to leave your lane to save his ass constantly. Then, when you need help, just doesn't bother to help you. Never ports in or takes out towers. Basically, he's worthless.

ChanX113- Terrible and on top of that just rage quits after 3 min mark to totally screw your team over even more.

Waylander13- Terrible as Ereb. Totally clueless, dies a ton then rage quits.

Allistar-Terrible and just rage quits.

Maccilia- EDIT-After serious consideration, Maccilia got stun way earlier and we totally just owned in our last game. Therefore he is redeemed.

Zen_God-Rage quits right after the 3 min mark.

Acadius-Terrible player then rage quits.

ClownLoach-Terrible, terrible player.

Chaotic-Hawk hosts games and d/c when his citadel is about to die and the game isnt recorded. Wants to keep that 80% win rate of his too badly

+1 Karma | 173 Replies
February 4, 2010 8:20:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting iokke,

Quoting RobertMunch, reply 147
Quoting Shiro_Sol, reply 145
I wanna suck iokke's cock.Didn't think iokke was going to turn into a drama queen.  Lol who records lobbies not me, interests are not that strong for me to go out of my way and do so.  K buhbye for now.
ok I'm done with this.  If you gonna fake shit on other people's post you are going behind your usual low.  you just did go out of your way, shiro said it right.  you proved our point for us.  K thx bye for reponses with no substance, for the purpose of not turning this threat into Richard iokke argument I'm not getting back to it anymore.  Sure everyone will see what's what from what you have already said:P
iokke's QQ posts consist of him lobby shuffling, me not naming my games to iokke's preference, iokke failing to leave games he dislikes, and Shiro contributing to playing two games with iokke with follow-up tldr; moot posts.

February 4, 2010 8:23:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting iokke,

Quoting RobertMunch, reply 147
Quoting Shiro_Sol, reply 145
I wanna suck iokke's cock.Didn't think iokke was going to turn into a drama queen.  Lol who records lobbies not me, interests are not that strong for me to go out of my way and do so.  K buhbye for now.
ok I'm done with this.  If you gonna fake shit on other people's posts you are going beyond your usual low.  you just did go out of your way, shiro said it right.  you proved our point for us.  K thx bye for reponses with no substance, you proved our point for us i believe.  For the purpose of not turning this thread into Richard iokke argument I'm not getting back to it anymore.  Sure everyone will see what's what from what you have already said:P  and go ahead and fake more bs ahead since im not comming back to this conversation.  find me in post about you if you wanna continue:)

Edit:

here is the link:

https://forums.demigodthegame.com/374184
Ouch waking up angry with fists in the air every morning cause of that 1 game you decided to stay in lol, time to find a new hobby hmm iokke?  I hope you don't continue doing things that you dislike outside of video games often.

February 20, 2010 5:42:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Dzunga and mudzis ......... they are premade and play 2vs2 at prison, if they will loose the game, both of them leave the game, so the match does not count. They do it all the time.

March 26, 2010 7:48:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I rage quit? I keep playing if i'm the last standing person. You should rather put me as the annoying person that won't concede

March 26, 2010 7:53:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I nominate Teseer.

I hate that guy. He sounds like a child molester.

March 26, 2010 8:00:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

howboutnoooo rage quits

March 26, 2010 8:10:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting SOW-AchillesTG,
howboutnoooo rage quits
He was a fun person to play with waaaaaay back when I played with him in my pre...oh wait...that was a secret.

March 26, 2010 8:36:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i still play with him and he's usually chill just i've seen him quit too early in a few games with me

March 26, 2010 8:44:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Everyone post about how the game is broken...so that they wake up and fix it.

March 27, 2010 2:26:00 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Your list sucks.  I disagree with half the people on there.

Once again, just to make sure you understand.  Your list sucks.  

The End.

March 27, 2010 7:31:56 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Clownloach:

I feel that is a bit harsh on mr. Clownloach.  I've played with him a bit.  He's great for mid - no noob games (e.g. both sides have one or two mid players), but he is a bit out of his depth in no noob - pro games.  

So what?  Bad mouthing someone just because they're mid is a bit lame :/

I remember I had one experience where I thought my awesomeness would compensate for balance with him on my team in a no noob game.  Unfortunately my awesomeness wasn't quite enough... ¬_¬  But this is hardly Clownloach's fault.  He's a good guy. 

Zen_God

I've played quite a few times with Zen_God; he seems like an alright player.  A lot of players quit at the three minute mark.  I can name tonnes of good respected players that have done the same after I've got two kills in the first minute and a half.  It hardly seems justifiable to bad mouth him specifically because of this.

Oh, i've got a new name for the list

Wrastler118 - starts silly threads badmouthing DG players for shitty reasons

March 27, 2010 7:39:41 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

howboutnooo only quits in a game he feels he has already lost and recovery is impossible.  

He doesn't exploit.  

He doesn't leave if he dies once early game or other noob moves.  

He occassionally though will leave if say the other team already has cats and giants and a lot of kills and his team has none of those things i.e. the game is effectively over.  For all intended purposes the game is at the point of stay for fun or concede.

So what?  Does he need to stay to watch the citadel being destroyed if the game is already over?

I like staying to the end.  I dunno, i'm just like that

March 27, 2010 3:25:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

dude i said he left early, as in 3-5 min mark, twice he did this in 1 day

first he expained that he thought dg selection was impoossible to win with once died a few times (this was ok)

2nd time he said nothing and just quit after we died a few times

March 28, 2010 2:30:48 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sounds like your the nub cake SOW.

The End.

Another thought provoking idea.

March 28, 2010 11:16:50 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol i don't understand why you guys are bitching on wrastler is stopped playing for like 2 months

March 28, 2010 12:02:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Teseer,
I nominate Teseer.

I hate that guy. He sounds like a child molester.

I second this, he's stealing something I did earlier in this topic I think.

March 28, 2010 12:49:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

He also steals things.

March 28, 2010 12:56:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Teseer,
He also steals things.

He's also a pedophile, he framed micheal jackson.

March 28, 2010 12:58:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

And did a DAMN good job of it.

March 28, 2010 5:17:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I third that.

J/k

The End.

March 28, 2010 6:31:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Still waiting for someone to say "i refuse to play with myself" as a bad dirty joke.

March 28, 2010 6:38:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'd say it, but I'd be lying.

March 28, 2010 7:02:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Splitshadow,
Still waiting for someone to say "i refuse to play with myself" as a bad dirty joke.
urge to do a mama joke rising!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108436  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000407   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.