I feel need to also say that poison dagger would be too OP with your suggestion. It is already practically always active on a target you're attacking. 20% is every fifth hit, and effect last 8 sec! And You do hit 5 times in 8 sec! At least with UB which is the only dg i'm using that favor with. Plus, if you add the attack speed reduction it would make your enemy totally useless. I mean, yours 30% att sp red + 40% from Ooze - you're gonna be untouchable by enemy's aa. Also, that -25% mov speed effect is already too good, you make your target totally catchable by your teammates, so it really doesnt need buff to -30%.
And i wouldn't increase its att speed bonus neither, +5% is fine. But, i would like to see much more items that increase your att speed. So far we have only:
- gladiator gloves(only +5%, and pays off only for generals using minions)
- doomspite grips (only +10% for most expensive gloves!) (...& that's just 2 gloves out of 7 which increase att speed!!)
- assassins footguards(again only +5%, 1750 gold, it doesnt pays off, even for a dodge build) If it's +10%, or +extra 5% move speed.... i wish...
- parasite egg (+10%)
And that's it!! Without the artifact items ofc. That is lame. And artifacts (the cheapest ones - the only ones you can really realistically get!) are:
- mage slayer & orb of veilded storm (8000 gold, +25% - which is actually big!; a big step out of nothing; there is a huge gap between (almost useless) cheaper att speed items and this ones) - it should be fixed asap!
- & finaly: cloak of flames (10000 gold, +30%)
Others are really hard to get; Ashkandor(18000)- 'everybody is saving for' - is still +25%, the same as mage slayer.
So, this is just one of the item's flaws that should be quickly addressed. Early game you really can't make fast attacking build, and late game everybody takes mage slayer so you are all the same. > Please, fix this!!
back to topic: your first ideas are good, but i agree with Schobbo & others that the second ones are bit exaggerating.