The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Locked Post

By on October 28, 2009 8:52:05 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

0 Karma | 23 Replies
October 28, 2009 10:36:50 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

what a tool.

October 28, 2009 11:19:40 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

*checking stats*

oh my....

October 28, 2009 11:33:06 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

who's stats? tyranideman or b-thekingdagger?

October 28, 2009 12:21:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Why would you check stats for this game?  For a system that does not work like we would want to, why base you decisions off of that?   

Anyway grow up.

October 28, 2009 12:38:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I agree with Tatertoteatalot - you guys need to grow up. Guy just wants some reliable people to play with.

Tyranid - message me if you need someone to play with. I got a private vent server. I'm not a hardcore player (and definitely not a pro), and only get about 1 game a night in (sometime around 7-9 pm Mountain Time), but I have been around since beta and know the ropes.

October 28, 2009 12:41:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Am I missing something here?  Not sure why anyone would bust this guys chops for wanting to start a team.  +1 Sacrificial_soul. 

October 28, 2009 1:59:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Lol, you want to know why? because he lags out games hes loosing in. He can't take a loss like a man, don't team with this jerk.

October 28, 2009 2:10:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Funny, assuming his game name is Tyranidman (as searching Tyranid comes up with no one), then he hasn't even played a game with you Cowbuttzex. Please show me the game if I am wrong, otherwise, as stated above, grow up.

October 28, 2009 2:21:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

this is B-thekingdsgger, leader of the Bloodline clan. There are several posts in Hall of Shame about him under various aliases.

Hence the 'what a tool' remark at the top.

He did this yesterday or so and he may have even changed it again (name updates for stats on the Panthenon website at midnight server time, the forum is instant).

October 28, 2009 2:30:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Off topic, how does one change their DG name without purchasing a new copy? I didn't think that was possible; just curious.

October 28, 2009 2:33:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Go to the top of this page, click my account and the click login.

October 28, 2009 2:48:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

No, I'm not talking about forum login. Game name is tied to Impulse login, which is not tied to forums. Thus why I asked "How does one change their DG name..."

Ahh, I just realized that "Aliases" may have only been referring to forum names.

October 28, 2009 4:21:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

October 28, 2009 4:48:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Sacrificial_Soul,
Funny, assuming his game name is Tyranidman (as searching Tyranid comes up with no one), then he hasn't even played a game with you Cowbuttzex. Please show me the game if I am wrong, otherwise, as stated above, grow up.

The reason why he hasn't is because the game went critical error, those games don't record so tyranid doesn't get a loss.... I have every right to flame this poor looser.

October 28, 2009 4:50:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

No, I'm not talking about forum login. Game name is tied to Impulse login, which is not tied to forums. Thus why I asked "How does one change their DG name..."

Ahh, I just realized that "Aliases" may have only been referring to forum names.
No you can change ingame names...after I did almost nobody knew who I was lol...

October 28, 2009 4:52:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

October 28, 2009 5:35:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I apologize Cow. Now that I know that this is really thekingsdagger, I retract all offers to help form a team. Anyone who outright admits to causing desync's should not be allowed to play, either via community ban or, better, a SD ban.

October 28, 2009 6:57:31 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

feel bad for king....hacking is not cool but he was honest...

October 28, 2009 7:05:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Tyranid,

Quoting Cowbuttzex,
reply 14

Quoting Sacrificial_Soul, reply 8Funny, assuming his game name is Tyranidman (as searching Tyranid comes up with no one), then he hasn't even played a game with you Cowbuttzex. Please show me the game if I am wrong, otherwise, as stated above, grow up.

The reason why he hasn't is because the game went critical error, those games don't record so tyranid doesn't get a loss.... I have every right to flame this poor looser.

reason i did it is cause i dont think it is fair for my teamates to get a loss but of course its all about stats so i see how you would assume that...

Your the one who is concerned about stats and is afraid of a loss, I could careless. I just like it when peoples records reflect their skills not a bogus account like yours.

October 28, 2009 7:50:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah, what you really need is the banhammer, not a teammate.

October 28, 2009 11:17:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I apologize Cow. Now that I know that this is really thekingsdagger, I retract all offers to help form a team. Anyone who outright admits to causing desync's should not be allowed to play, either via community ban or, better, a SD ban.

I agree. You should be banned Tyranid a.k.a. B-thekingsdagger.

I wish frogboy is reading this

October 29, 2009 4:49:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol I wondered where this topic went! and I found it!

October 29, 2009 5:15:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oh now he erased his posts so that we cant see that he admited to hacking the game.

Guess what Tyranid.

We still can. Just press "view edits".

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000688   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.