The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Spy again (Noob dont to cheat please)

By on September 28, 2009 1:38:35 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Noob to cheat

I host a 2v2 game

Me---erebus, Damascene-CK---rook(SPY&Noob)

Sarcophogus---Senda(Noob), Raim---Regulus(Noob)

When i had Killed Regulus and Senda, the rook stand another place. I am 1v2 forever. This is no funny. Thats will make player no to play demigod, because thats is no fun.

This game replay file name "2009_09_28_13_07_49_Crucible_multiplayer"

The noob do thats because they can "RENAME"

Please stop it.

0 Karma | 22 Replies
September 28, 2009 2:42:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

We get signal.

How are you gentleman. !!

September 28, 2009 2:45:06 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

maybe the guy playing rook keeled over and died... you know, in real life.  Or was attacked by space monkeys.

September 28, 2009 4:36:13 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Exotigo,
maybe the guy playing rook keeled over and died... you know, in real life.  Or was attacked by space monkeys.

Damn space monkeys

My Mum says thats were Dad went... thats why she was crying

September 28, 2009 6:41:21 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

what do you mean with "spy"?

September 28, 2009 7:50:51 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i think he means the guy on his team knew the 2 other players on the other side, and delibritly stopped playing...

thats prettY BLOODY FUNNY!!

The rooks a spy!!! nevermind premades, SPYCHECK SPYCHECK!

September 28, 2009 9:03:20 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I have done an intial surface investigation of the claims of SPY!!!! Having checked around 14 games I cannot find any other examples James "The Rook" Bond operating in the capacity of double 0 agent. As such I suggest that this plot was hatched by the Crimnal Mastermind known only as Geofefgh1989 picture below:

geofefgh1989

Geofefgh1989 has been known to setup accounts in order to discredit his arch nemesis Kevinabcd1988 sometimes playing upward of 80 games with the account to increase plausability. Frankly it is disgusting and Kevin I am sure the entire Demigod community is behind you in your fight for justice.

September 28, 2009 9:36:40 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

eofefgh1989 has been known to setup accounts in order to discredit his arch nemesis Kevinabcd1988 sometimes playing upward of 80 games with the account to increase plausability. Frankly it is disgusting and Kevin I am sure the entire Demigod community is behind you in your fight for justice.

That's funny!

September 28, 2009 10:12:00 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

you see the replay , you must know the rook must be spy

September 28, 2009 11:05:33 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Kevin, you know what else would make people stop playing Demigod? When someone hosts a game, picks Erebus and Crucible map, and than, when it appears he's going to lose, the person chooses to exploit the map by batswarming into the enemies base from the side of the 'cooldown flag', capturing the enemies portal, lock and batswarm out. Than batswarming in whenever needed to recap the flag. It circumnavigates the point of the long hallway on Crucible. It may be different using portal scrolls that have a long cooldown time, time spent to cast it and cost to balance it, but using this batswarming technique ONLY when on the verge of losing, is an outright exploit. Makes people avoid the person.

jorune

ps. Note that I haven't outright accused anyone in particular of doing this particular exploit...

September 28, 2009 11:31:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Seriously it upset Geofefgh1989 so much he employed Double 00rook

September 28, 2009 1:31:32 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

There are spies everywhere. Maybe you should go undercover

September 28, 2009 1:38:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Jorune2112,
Kevin, you know what else would make people stop playing Demigod? When someone hosts a game, picks Erebus and Crucible map, and than, when it appears he's going to lose, the person chooses to exploit the map by batswarming into the enemies base from the side of the 'cooldown flag', capturing the enemies portal, lock and batswarm out. Than batswarming in whenever needed to recap the flag. It circumnavigates the point of the long hallway on Crucible. It may be different using portal scrolls that have a long cooldown time, time spent to cast it and cost to balance it, but using this batswarming technique ONLY when on the verge of losing, is an outright exploit. Makes people avoid the person.

jorune

ps. Note that I haven't outright accused anyone in particular of doing this particular exploit...

Um, that's not exploiting?

September 28, 2009 2:30:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Polynomial,

Quoting Jorune2112, reply 9Kevin, you know what else would make people stop playing Demigod? When someone hosts a game, picks Erebus and Crucible map, and than, when it appears he's going to lose, the person chooses to exploit the map by batswarming into the enemies base from the side of the 'cooldown flag', capturing the enemies portal, lock and batswarm out. Than batswarming in whenever needed to recap the flag. It circumnavigates the point of the long hallway on Crucible. It may be different using portal scrolls that have a long cooldown time, time spent to cast it and cost to balance it, but using this batswarming technique ONLY when on the verge of losing, is an outright exploit. Makes people avoid the person.

jorune

Lol. If thats exploiting then using a Rook Tower build on Crucible is too

September 28, 2009 2:39:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Polynomial,

Quoting Jorune2112, reply 9Kevin, you know what else would make people stop playing Demigod? When someone hosts a game, picks Erebus and Crucible map, and than, when it appears he's going to lose, the person chooses to exploit the map by batswarming into the enemies base from the side of the 'cooldown flag', capturing the enemies portal, lock and batswarm out. Than batswarming in whenever needed to recap the flag. It circumnavigates the point of the long hallway on Crucible. It may be different using portal scrolls that have a long cooldown time, time spent to cast it and cost to balance it, but using this batswarming technique ONLY when on the verge of losing, is an outright exploit. Makes people avoid the person.

jorune

September 28, 2009 3:34:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Not really. There's still debate over whether it's intended to skip the entire battlefield and enter the opponent's base, but there's no debate over whether rook is supposed to try to block off enemies with towers.

My guess is that Crucible was intended to be a straight-up brawl match, but obviously it's become soemthing else entirely. The map is awful, in all honesty.

September 28, 2009 3:52:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

now i get it!  I was Sarc that he played against.  He kept saying we had a spy, but when i asked him to explain he wouldnt! rofl! oh man.

See Kevin, what happened was your partner dropped at the loading screen!! you were playing with an AI!  im gonna have to watch the replay to see if he hits tab and ignores that it says AI.  Silly Kevin, spies are for kids!

Demigod - $49.99

Sunday night gaming - Free

Hiring an AI to spy on Kevin - Priceless.

September 28, 2009 4:02:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I am the other player Raim in the game he mentions.  Kevin-we didn't have a spy or cheat or anything...your partner just got disconnected.  That was the AI playing for him.  That is why he had a zero for ping as well.  He stood in your town for quite awhile-who knows why the AI does anything it does.

September 28, 2009 4:22:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/989889/player/70338/

Yep, it was a disconnect. Look at the asterisk next to his name. The fact that it was a Rook AI explains why he was just standing around.

Well, all in all, this thread was pretty entertaining.

September 28, 2009 4:47:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting _Golgoth_,

Quoting Exotigo,
reply 2

Damn space monkeys

My Mum says thats were Dad went... thats why she was crying

SAME HERE!

September 28, 2009 9:04:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I think a link is in order:

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2002/10/4/

September 28, 2009 10:44:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
Demigod - $49.99 Sunday night gaming - Free Hiring an AI to spy on Kevin - Priceless.
ROFL.
September 28, 2009 11:16:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Stop playing all your games on cruc with LE and others might play with you more seriously.

This thread and the fact you can't play unless it's cruc with LE are both a joke.

Spy's.....Ha..that's a good one.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000547   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.