The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

PregnantDude currently has 16 karma from 13 submissions. View karma PregnantDude has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Aug 06, 2010 GalCiv II Forums Is this where the U.S. is headed with Obamacare? Mumblefratz Excellent reasoning, well spoken.
Jul 23, 2010 Demigod Forums Have your scrub policies killed the game yet? 4Nana lol enjoyed :)
Jun 05, 2010 Demigod Forums How to deal with a raging teammate 101 OMG_DD-shred_demon Awesome post :)
Jun 04, 2010 Stardock Forums How to deal with a raging teammate 101 OMG_Splitshadow Most hilarious post on the forums of all time.
Sep 30, 2009 Demigod Forums New overlays and premades ??? TAKE THAT YOU PREMADE JERKS! the_hunger very good points about premades and in-game stats
Sep 15, 2009 Demigod Forums Some thoughts dadiao You is so funny. Keeping often play games. Fuxing lu
Aug 21, 2009 Demigod Forums nothing special , just wanted to say :D CosMoe ehehehehehehe
Aug 20, 2009 Demigod Forums Some thoughts cwsault "I confided in my doctor, told him I was addicted to Demigod. He told me to get a life; I told him to stfu."
Aug 20, 2009 Demigod Forums Some thoughts Remzer For lulz provided. Dude, that post was gold.
Aug 16, 2009 Demigod Forums Some thoughts goldmull for this sentence: I confided in my doctor, told him I was addicted to Demigod. He told me to get a life; I told him to stfu.
Aug 16, 2009 Demigod Forums Some thoughts Myles nice satire
Aug 16, 2009 Demigod Forums Some thoughts ibrahimhmz Addiction to demigod
Jul 24, 2009 Demigod Forums Rook Griefers: Extracting from own Citadel and destroying our own towers Fat|Tony "HOLY FLAMING UTERUS OF MOTHER MARY i really need to cut back on the boozin my humblest apologies, sir knight" do i really need to explain beyond that?
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.