The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Incomplete Game?

By on September 22, 2009 4:14:46 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/974848/player/18875/

I will fully admit: I lost fair and square here... several very good games tonight, it was pretty fun.

However, this last game is listed as an 'Incomplete' with a 47 minute length.

I noticed when the game completed, the game locked up for about 30 seconds and I was unable to see the chat. I tried to type: nothing, but I did hear the noise of the chat. I obviously didn't disconnect (I was in the end-game chatroom still).

I alt-tabbed, opened up Demigod again, and it was now working and did a little bit of chitchat.

I think that I'm a reputable host, and though I do have a fair amount of disconnects (about 20, I think), those are all incidental gamecrashes, except 1, where I rage-quitted because of one my teammates went AFK for 15 minutes and the other team was screweing around and refusing to just win.

I'd just like to see a solution/answer to this so I know what's up. Thanks

+56 Karma | 5 Replies
September 22, 2009 5:19:57 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Here is a simple explanation;

The game is screwed up! Or F#&$ed up if u prefer.

This bug is really rare. Has Happened to me only 1 time.

Seriously I dont think that even one of the game developers can answer to u what this thing is.

They dont even know about it lol

September 22, 2009 5:31:23 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

since one or two weeks this bug happens to me very often. every third or fourth game. abut i didn't looked up if the game is shown as incomplete. but the rest of your description fits.

the critical bugs of this game seem to increase and not to reduce.

edit: btw. hi morph

September 22, 2009 9:42:18 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hello Cel

It seems like this game has cancer or smth.

It is slowly dying and nobody even cares.

I am saying this cause the problems and bugs increase and players automatically decrease at a steady pace

Anyway as i said be4 it isnt smth new and it is also very rare so dont worry about it .

October 9, 2009 4:55:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
We did not disconnect nor lose this game...why is this showing this way? End of game showed me with 115 favor and 120 to ravensaix.
Winner: Forces of Light
Start: Oct 9, 2009 3:38 PM
Players: 4
Game Type: Fortress
End: Oct 9, 2009 4:32 PM
Ranked: Yes
Map: Cataract
Game Length: 54 minutes
Game Version: MAIN.1.19.0186
PlayerTeamEntityFavor PointsResult
DruidXarrx Forces of Light Rook 105 Won
Hockeyspooner Forces of Light Regulus 0 Lost *
Ironrock Forces of Darkness Unclean Beast 0 Lost *
Ravensaix Forces of Darkness Unclean Beast 0 Lost *
Note: THIS GAME WAS 6 MIN SHY OF AN HOUR, and I killed Druid like 5 times, he had maybe 1 kill. As well, Hockeyspooner had a sim speed of NEGATIVE 4 >>I WANT MY WIN REPORTED, DAMMIT. ESPECIALLY SINCE WE ENDURED AN HOUR OF THAT SLOW GAME!
October 11, 2009 12:12:55 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This has been happening to me ALL NIGHT LONG.  It's irritating.  Of my last 5 games, two haven't showed up at all and three show up as incomplete.  wtfbbqmate.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000110   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.