Disallowed per House Rules 7/29/09
1. Drop and re-equip hp and mana buff items for the bonus
2. Sedna Healing Wind + Level 3 idol Priests/High Priests
3. Horn of Battle
4. Minions inside Enemy Citadel Exploit
The flip side is that there are some things which *might* be imba or cheezy but aren't actually broken. These things will not be excluded from House Rules because the counters are broader:
Allowed per House Rules 7/29/09
1. Duplicate DGs on the same team
2. Backdoor flaglocking on Crucible
3. Minion Blitzing
4. Item feeding
ok here we go
Disallowed per House Rules
1. not really a problem if u r near them cause hey u might get a free item.
2. ok so its a exploit if you choose to play a game with out doing the exploit yourself its your own fault for losing to it.
3. its being fixed but its not broken its just a little over powered.
4. ok even though i use minions i agreee its cheap and i don't personally do it this needs to be fixed.
Allowed per House Rules
1. lol ok if a team wants to have double demigods more power too them. demigod is a diverse game meaning the mroe diverse the abilities on your team the better you are when you decrease that pool of avaliable abilities by using two of the same demigod it makes it that much harder for you to win.
2. backdoor flagging doesn't always help sure it is useful but it doesn't need to be banned fro being used. You see someone beign erabus so he can bat swarm u be erabus too wow problem solved. (on a personal note i detest people who play 2v2's and 1v1's this is called stat whoring)
3. come on really its a legit strat. when you start to want to ban legit ways to play a game thats just wrong.
4. does it really matter who the items go to. the money will be spent either way its just a great tactic sometimes. Then again if u have one powerful player and everyone else is weak its a bonus for you.
there we go i'm all done now. May the flame of a flame commence and the first i predict will be obscenitor.