The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Sly_Squash currently has 13 karma from 13 submissions. View karma Sly_Squash has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Sep 05, 2009 Demigod Forums Mard's Hammer vs. Furious Blade: by the numbers Nucleus Accumbens good feedback
Sep 01, 2009 Stardock Forums Demigod, I cant play it... invadermugwi Helpful
Aug 31, 2009 Demigod Forums Logical facts jonthemon good logic
Aug 14, 2009 Demigod Forums How to *objectively* balance the game lordfrodo freakin great
Aug 11, 2009 Demigod Forums Map Maker - how to do it rst1387 Thanks for patch update, whether or not it's true or just possible
Jun 29, 2009 Demigod Forums Can we make priests less aggressive? Danbotics Great idea to fix idol ai
Jun 29, 2009 Demigod Forums Can we make priests less aggressive? incaseoffireburn agreed!
Jun 28, 2009 Demigod Forums Can we make priests less aggressive? Esuzu Squasch made a very good thread about a problem with priests that needs to be fixed.
Jun 28, 2009 Demigod Forums I still have a bone to pick Goggris What a good vamp!
Jun 24, 2009 Demigod Forums Player drops, so keep AI but remove Gold/Exp from killing it: Idea by AnnihilatorX. andpancakes Sly is an adament forum-goer the likes of which I haven't witnessed in quite some time. +1 for his unflinching analysis and perseverance :)
Jun 04, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod: Short-term preview Meta LOLOLOLOL
Jun 04, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod: Short-term preview taintofven made me laugh
May 25, 2009 Demigod Forums Enough is enough, I demand answers Axyun Great post.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000032   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.