The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

SURRENDER BUTTON - we need one.

By on May 17, 2009 3:43:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah, I know this has been mentioned in other threads, but it seems the only way to get anything done around here is to post a couple dozen new threads about the same topic (see: Erebus nerf).

It's not fun for either the winners or losers to finish a game that is all over except for the dying.  It's tedious on both parts.  Please implement a surrender option, preferably in the form of a voting scheme; someone would initiate a move to surrender on their team, and the rest of the team can vote on it.

+3 Karma | 10 Replies
May 17, 2009 3:48:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I prefer concede button but same difference.

May 17, 2009 3:53:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Agreed.  On the same note, when all players on the enemy team leave the game it should declare the remaining team the winner without having to play it out.

May 17, 2009 3:56:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yea. The most annoying thing is when everyone on one team quits but you have to play a.i to get the win.

May 17, 2009 4:04:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

On the same note, when all players on the enemy team leave the game it should declare the remaining team the winner without having to play it out.

I agree.

May 17, 2009 4:12:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

arh - i just go AFK and grab a coffee when i know the game is lost.

May 17, 2009 4:16:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

more favor for the losing team plus fixed favor would be nice.

May 17, 2009 4:32:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

you lost, you don't deserve more favor.

finish the game out and pull a comeback out of your butt.

the actualy final defeat is only a few minutes not 30.

May 17, 2009 6:26:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting DalzK,
Yea. The most annoying thing is when everyone on one team quits but you have to play a.i to get the win.

This is worth to be quoted.

May 17, 2009 6:50:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

True you get almost no favor for losing so why stay or not afk.

May 17, 2009 7:30:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Tidus1492,
more favor for the losing team plus fixed favor would be nice.

NO.  Rewards are for winners.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000187   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.