The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

KenoLFD currently has 19 karma from 19 submissions. View karma KenoLFD has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
May 31, 2009 Demigod Forums Why is there no magic resist in this game? OrzInvasion Ha ha, yes.
May 31, 2009 Demigod Forums Why is there no magic resist in this game? HateForest the lulz
May 31, 2009 Demigod Forums Why is there no magic resist in this game? Kitkun But it does damage over 9000!
May 19, 2009 Demigod Forums Lil Bit o Tough Love for the Devs jochance Chaosnaska is a whiny little bitch and I too wish he would disappear. Can they give him an involuntary refund and just revoke his license and forum privileges?
May 04, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod in 12 months time Moapy Thank you!
Apr 29, 2009 Demigod Forums How should Stardock make up for the DG online fiasco? towarf good post, frustration is one thing but turning it into "what do I get now?" deserves a smack.
Apr 29, 2009 Demigod Forums How should Stardock make up for the DG online fiasco? fatalend Good post
Apr 29, 2009 Stardock Forums How should Stardock make up for the DG online fiasco? Cirrhosis Granted for telling the truth and telling it like it is, i.e. the way SD can make up for the supposed "online DG fiasco" is by constant communication, CEO transparency and great support/upgrading. The "special boy" sense of entitlement that empty-pocket
Apr 29, 2009 Demigod Forums How should Stardock make up for the DG online fiasco? OsirisDawn He is right.
Apr 28, 2009 Demigod Forums Ok, so we're at THAT point now... the_Monk unfortunately not everyone appreciates "reason" these days..... well posted.
Apr 28, 2009 Demigod Forums How should Stardock make up for the DG online fiasco? Sorceresss Same reason others gave him Karma on this thread : he precisely highlights Stardock's astonishing quality of customer support.
Apr 28, 2009 Demigod Forums How should Stardock make up for the DG online fiasco? philkar77 Brilliant
Apr 28, 2009 Demigod Forums How should Stardock make up for the DG online fiasco? Jaradakar Tells the truth
Apr 28, 2009 Demigod Forums How should Stardock make up for the DG online fiasco? trillex True on a stick
Apr 28, 2009 Demigod Forums How should Stardock make up for the DG online fiasco? Javaslinger My thoughts exactly.... Modern Entitlement Baby... MEB.. I love it
Apr 27, 2009 Demigod Forums How should Stardock make up for the DG online fiasco? Ron Lugge Bravo, bravo!
Apr 27, 2009 Demigod Forums How should Stardock make up for the DG online fiasco? Kitkun More karma.
Apr 27, 2009 Demigod Forums How should Stardock make up for the DG online fiasco? the_Monk for hitting the nail square in the ass! ;)
Apr 27, 2009 Demigod Forums How should Stardock make up for the DG online fiasco? Renevent Well said!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000016   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.