The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Comodo Defense Plus + Moho = OMGSPLOSION

a potential solution for Comodo Firewall users, who can't run Demigod.

By on March 17, 2009 3:57:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod ForumsExternal Link

I only use Comodo for the firewall and keep defense plus disabled.  I WAS having the same trouble with supreme commander not loading.  I found a solution besides uninstalling completely, and as i dont use defense plus anyway, this is perfect for me.  You can set a "disable defense plus permantly option", which requires a reboot.  Under Comodo, hit the defense plus button in top right, then advanced on the left.  Then hit the defense+ settings option on the right section.  Under the default tab, general settings, you will see a check box at the bottom for disabled defense+ permantly.  Then you reboot when prompted and you are good to go!

this was found by a very helpful newbie on the SupCom forums by the name of MajmX.

aparantly another SupCom player solved this recently, and considering that both SupCom and Demigod both have a common heritage in the Moho Engine i expect this will also work for Demigod.

[BTW:] my computer is called OMGSplosion, and no; Comodo DF + Moho does not make my computer.

+37 Karma | 0 Replies
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.