The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

BulletMagnet currently has 37 karma from 33 submissions. View karma BulletMagnet has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jan 14, 2010 Demigod Forums An Education of Simspeed. GambitNC Nice explanation. Always wondered what it means...
Oct 15, 2009 Demigod Forums An Education of Simspeed. Esuzu Good explanation
Aug 31, 2009 Demigod Forums An Education of Simspeed. Maff86 for simspeed info
Jul 28, 2009 Stardock Forums Solution: Graphics Gone Wild. Col.Firefly Son of a bitch! The silly bastards turned it off in the latest driver update!
Jun 01, 2009 Stardock Forums An Education of Simspeed. Kalizaar Good information!
Jun 01, 2009 Demigod Forums An Education of Simspeed. TommySprat This is a very helpful post
May 20, 2009 Demigod Forums An Education of Simspeed. Ron Lugge thanks
May 17, 2009 Demigod Forums An Education of Simspeed. Mike850 nice thread
May 15, 2009 Demigod Forums An Education of Simspeed. hoogamaphone Very helpful.
May 13, 2009 Demigod Forums An Education of Simspeed. GunslingerBara Well written. Good job.
May 11, 2009 Demigod Forums An Education of Simspeed. taintofven a lot of the people responding to your thread are thin-skinned idiots. good/informative post, anyway
May 07, 2009 Demigod Forums An Education of Simspeed. Stalja never knew what it is - loved to hear the explanation
May 05, 2009 Demigod Forums An Education of Simspeed. Surge72 Good post.
May 03, 2009 Stardock Forums An Education of Simspeed. snidoom good explanation
May 02, 2009 Demigod Forums An Education of Simspeed. scyldSCHEFING Excellent! Just the formula "t = 1.26^n" and the explanation that "0 is the normal speed" was worth the karma, even though it still leaves open some questions I have :p Thanks a lot anyway! ~ scyldSCHEFING
Apr 23, 2009 Demigod Forums An Education of Simspeed. filip797 awesome write up!
Apr 22, 2009 Demigod Forums An Education of Simspeed. Tman nice simspeed
Apr 22, 2009 Demigod Forums An Education of Simspeed. Rekcinol Nice post.
Apr 22, 2009 Demigod Forums An Education of Simspeed. Zoobi07 Useful post on Simspeed
Apr 21, 2009 Demigod Forums An Education of Simspeed. Shuurajou Useful post.
Apr 21, 2009 Demigod Forums An Education of Simspeed. Daikaze Good stuff on SIM speed!
Apr 21, 2009 Demigod Forums An Education of Simspeed. avnos informative post
Apr 21, 2009 Demigod Forums What do I need to upgrade on my computer? JohnnySmash helped me with my pc specs
Apr 21, 2009 Demigod Forums An Education of Simspeed. Hvalac hehe i replied, if ur an admin plz dont ban
Apr 21, 2009 Demigod Forums 800x600? zgEdgar Thanks for the fast reply
Apr 19, 2009 Demigod Forums Solution: Graphics Gone Wild. TommySprat this is a nice tutorial
Apr 18, 2009 Demigod Forums Solution: Graphics Gone Wild. foster21 Thanks for helping me with the ATI video card geometry instancing problem
Apr 15, 2009 Demigod Forums I screwed with the resolution of the game and now can't play. johndizzle Showed me just how to find the file I needed! THANKS!
Mar 27, 2009 Stardock Forums Graphics Gone Wild! goodgimp You're a very helpful member of the community. Thanks for lending a hand with my graphics problems.
Mar 17, 2009 Stardock Forums Unable to Run Demigod IsomacFI Posting info about defence+ and Demigod.
Dec 20, 2008 Demigod Forums Failed assertion: Reached the supposably unreachable. Nokthra Gives some helpfull hints.
Dec 01, 2008 Demigod Forums Pre-order Boresark Answered my question
Sep 25, 2008 Demigod Forums Game doesn't start Etdashou Resolved my bug. I was unable to start the game.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.