The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Do I just have a dirty mind, or...

By on March 4, 2009 6:30:10 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Do I just have a dirty mind, or does the Advent starbase look like some kind of kinky sex toy?  I mean, it looks like a cross between a cock ring and a butt plug.  I mean, look at it.  It's got a hole in the center, and it's got this "horn" sticking out of it.  Looks like something you'd stick on yourself if you really wanted to show your girlfriend a good time, if you know what I mean.

Come to think of it, some of the names for Advent ships even seem sexual.  "Domina subjugator?"  Come on!  This can't be by accident.  I think the devs are messing with us.

So there are all these names for vasari ships (egg, etc).  The vasari starbase will probably end up being called anything from an onion to a turnip to an eggplant to a pineapple.  So what do you want to call the advent starbase?  Any ideas?

"Buttplug of doom?"

+31 Karma | 331 Replies
March 4, 2009 9:52:32 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

March 4, 2009 10:02:01 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I'm ashamed of you all...

This many replies and not one crude drawing of a radiance battleship using the advent starbase to do questionable things to the cap ship factory?

For shame.

March 4, 2009 10:04:20 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting sesmet333,
 I've just read every single post in this thread,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm speechless  
 Ditto!!!!!!!

March 4, 2009 10:16:19 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

You know you play too much sins when you....

March 4, 2009 10:29:38 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Lol, If you look at a picture or an image of an Advent trade ship, from the top, with the front facing you, in looks a little odd....

This thread is so odd.

March 4, 2009 10:39:52 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I'm ashamed of you all...

Especially annatar i thought well......nvm

March 4, 2009 10:40:50 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

You know, maybe someone should PM Eets and get his opinion on this thread!

March 4, 2009 10:51:44 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting ToJKa,
Well, i've understood that there aren't many men amongst the Unity

nice brave new world reproduction eh

March 5, 2009 1:15:43 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting mbaron888,
You know you play too much sins when you....
took the words outa my mouth  

March 5, 2009 8:38:38 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Well, I actually wasn't going to say this, but...

The Advent cock-ring/buttplug thing actually has TWO horns.  One would face towards her.  The other one apparently would go back into you.

March 5, 2009 9:20:57 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

^wth a lesbian cock ring or hermaphrodite. WHAT are the advent women anyway? for all we know they have dicks thats why there are so few men. or they could have all been men who had sex changes for the unity!

Omg see what you people did to me you just blew my mind!

March 5, 2009 10:08:48 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I wasn't going to post in this, but I'm stuck on one thing...    You DON"T call your ex...whose a whore....  What exactly are we talking about in this thread?  Wouldn't a whore fit the bill.  Seems to me a whore would be exactly who you'd want to call.  Oh well...  Can I have her number?  LOL!!!

March 5, 2009 10:11:49 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Or maybe the Advent are in need of some good men, maybe after years of genetic experimentation they need fresh stock. And that would also explain the siren like quaility of their voices....see http://forums.sinsofasolarempire.com/342181.

March 5, 2009 10:13:42 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting dfalken,
I wasn't going to post in this, but I'm stuck on one thing...    You DON"T call your ex...whose a whore....  What exactly are we talking about in this thread?  Wouldn't a whore fit the bill.  Seems to me a whore would be exactly who you'd want to call.  Oh well...  Can I have her number?  LOL!!!

Sure you can. Fair warning she likes to make babies. Hope you dont mind a kid.

March 5, 2009 10:28:12 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Can we play Pokemon with yours? Gotta catch 'em all!

March 5, 2009 10:40:29 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

If rule 34 is ever actually invoked on SoaSE, I think I'll pull out.

...FRAK!  *sigh*

March 5, 2009 10:50:50 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Keep it together, man! Don't go premature now.

March 5, 2009 11:07:47 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

This starts to remind of the "I have trouble filling my beastiality" thread on the GameFAQs FFXII boards

March 5, 2009 11:13:51 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Yeah, where is the obligatory jailbait catgirl in Sins anyway? Probably a Vasari slave. Do any of them have tentacles, you think?

March 5, 2009 11:18:24 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Maybe she was the Vasari were expermenting on....too bad she went hormornal.

Quoting Annatar11,

Can we play Pokemon with yours? Gotta catch 'em all!

Who my kid? Or the her kids?

March 5, 2009 11:23:21 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Yes.

March 5, 2009 12:06:54 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Annatar11,

Yes.
  .... ok.....Im not quite sure which on you ment.

March 5, 2009 1:31:30 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

And no one brought up the notourious Syreen ship from Star Control. I mean even the name of this ship....

March 5, 2009 1:36:00 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

That gets so many bonus points for having "Penetrator" in its name.

March 5, 2009 1:37:21 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

I do belive this was before games had ratings. lol

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000188   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.