The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

ToJKa currently has 9 karma from 9 submissions. View karma ToJKa has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jun 16, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums How to Properly Build a Titan mkUltimate thanks
May 30, 2009 GalCiv II Forums PRESENTING... YOUR FAVOURITE STARSHIP! mADDYman For choosing a ship from my all time favourite game
Mar 01, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums A question concerning the map creator love9sick thank you for the map editor help
Jan 30, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Idea] Starcraft Mod? ghoohg good post about what blizzard will probably do
Jan 13, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums I feel dumb asking this but... JWPhoenix great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 13, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire - Entrenchment Beta Information Silveressa Useful advice
Dec 30, 2008 Elemental Forums PC Game Piracy Examined Serik55 talkin' sense
Dec 26, 2008 Elemental Forums PC Game Piracy Examined Luckmann No, you didn't fail at all. I wasn't critisizing, just making a seperate but related point. :)
May 22, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Forge Tools for Sins v1.05 Now Available DANMAN3712 For helping me out with the new DEV and particle tools. His suggestion allowed me to fix the errors and get the programs to work. DANMAN
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000094   Page Render Time: