The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Is anything persistent between games?

By on December 28, 2008 9:28:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I figure XP would not be carried over, but I was just curious if any other bonus or feature carries over between games to develop your character. Do you just have a view of each character with your stats from previous games (W-L) or even that much? I've been searching around and haven't found info on this, and I'm just about to pre-order so I don't have the beta yet either.

+2 Karma | 5 Replies
December 28, 2008 9:37:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You can buy persistent items with achivements points. Just klick the fourth usable item slot and klick on buy items.

December 28, 2008 9:40:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Not ATM.

Right now your Points are saved to your Profile,  not your login.

December 28, 2008 11:04:38 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Valor items are persistant. Though I think there should be more to buy in the final version.

December 28, 2008 11:14:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well, to be fair, they arnt.

You need to buy them each time you join a game, it doesnt 'remember' if you bought them before.

December 28, 2008 11:38:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

No they are bugged see here:

https://forums.demigodthegame.com/334670

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.