The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[Bug] Persistent Items don´t work and are not persistent

By on December 28, 2008 11:37:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I encountered two bugs:

(i) Persistent Items do nothing (e.g. the vial that increases your health don´t work)

verified: Blood of the fallen, Staff of the warmage, Diamond pendant, magical coinpunch, ... i wonder which ones do work the more i test

(ii) with some of them you have to buy them every game others are persistent:

(the persistant ones i have bought before the update after christmas, so maybe they work because they are from an older version)

Items which are persistent: swift anklet, brilliant bauble and the three minion buffing ones

+185 Karma | 7 Replies
December 29, 2008 7:07:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

My results:

• Item persistence seems to happen at random - some stay, others don't.
  • Swift anklet seems most reliable, but I've lost that too after a battle.
  • No other items, including Brilliant bauble, have stayed persistent for me.

December 29, 2008 7:29:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

when you buy an achievement item, you buy it for only one demigod, if you want to use with another DG you will have to buy it again.

December 29, 2008 12:19:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

nope some items are persistent for all demigods (the listed above for example)

December 29, 2008 12:43:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

There's an update after Christmas?

December 29, 2008 1:00:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well i played beta2 when it came out and when i came back from the holidays there was an update

January 5, 2009 12:41:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well i played beta2 when it came out and when i came back from the holidays there was an update

There was a hotfix the next day after the beta launched.

January 7, 2009 7:13:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I still have this. I need to buy the same item for the same DG in each game

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000219   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.