The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Pre-order

By on November 30, 2008 12:41:45 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Okay well.. I personally don't have access to a credit card or any other. So I had a friend pre-order it for me, but it was registered as a gift, so would I still be able to beta test demigod?

0 Karma | 4 Replies
December 1, 2008 12:25:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Anyone gonna' answer or what..?

December 1, 2008 1:41:09 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I don't actually know exactly how that works..But whatever email was used when buying the game will probably recieve a registration number that you put into impulse. So, yeah, it should work. You just have to wait for beta two which should be available really really soon

December 1, 2008 1:47:27 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Supposedly the preorder beta will provide us with a product key through email. We then use Impulse(http://www.impulsedriven.com/) to download the beta. Your login will be the same one you used for this forum and once logged into Impulse you will want to click on the Stardock icon in the upper left and check the option there for 'show prerelease'. Apparently the Demigod beta will show up under the games tab in Impulse once the beta 2 opens and then we use the prodoct key mailed to whatever email was provided at the preorder purchase.

December 1, 2008 2:43:23 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i ticked the 'purchased as a gift' box when i was using my Dad's card (for myself), and i'm in the betas. just order ASAP and enjoy beta 2 once it comes out.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000469   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.