The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Text flooding the screen

By on November 7, 2008 4:22:49 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Here is a screenshot of the problem

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/p.calay/demigod.jpg

The text doesn't fade away and the screen eventually becomes cluttered with text appearing over each other.

+3 Karma | 6 Replies
November 7, 2008 4:44:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I havn't had this happen yes, but I did noticed that if you purchase an item that takes up a consumable slot, it clears the screen. So does dying

November 7, 2008 8:26:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i do believe this happened in an earlier beta too, check the bug list.

November 8, 2008 7:17:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yeah    happens to me kinda often..   buy something

November 9, 2008 8:58:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hi.

Yes, with a friend we had the same problem tonight. Maybe it disapeared when we died, so I think it's a handicap for the winners

November 10, 2008 11:13:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

buy something, hp pot ftw!

November 10, 2008 11:27:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

From what I've noticed, its anything consumable. Dying also works

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000094   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.