The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Slowdowns cant be all that bad

By on October 4, 2008 2:56:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlWzGXMveEM

+2 Karma | 11 Replies
October 4, 2008 3:56:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol, glad I could help  

October 4, 2008 5:29:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That loooks more like lag then the slowdowns ive been getting. my game hasn't been choppy at all. it's really smooth, just sloooow.

October 4, 2008 5:58:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Same here In the score screen it is says:

"Sim Rate"

Its aggrivating.

October 4, 2008 7:21:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

that was sim -7

October 6, 2008 12:51:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That was unbearable strikersgun needs a new computer

October 6, 2008 6:08:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

what my fps was was over 30 the entire game even with the -7 sim i was confused as to how that happens but its not my comp for sure

October 6, 2008 10:31:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting strikersgun,
what my fps was was over 30 the entire game even with the -7 sim i was confused as to how that happens but its not my comp for sure

it is your comp for sure... well partly. we all know of the pathing bug that eats simspeed on the Mine. it's because your CPU can't think fast enough to handle the huge knot that happens near the towers.

the Moho Engine was engineered so that issues like that don't kill framerate at the same time. if you play SupCom then you'll know how this happens all too well.

October 6, 2008 11:02:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

wow seriously..oh well

October 7, 2008 1:40:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Anyone  who konws what to do against these slowdowns?

My cpu is an "Intel core 2 duo T8300" so if the game has these slowdowns when it comes out, not many people will be able to play the game

Just as a side note: My fps is around 70 all the time, sow it's not just lagging.

October 7, 2008 2:22:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I don't believe there is anything we can do currently, but there is a link to this thread and 3 others to do with pathing directly from the organized list of feedback. They are definitely aware of the problem.

October 7, 2008 2:24:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

OK good ^^. It would be sad if the problem was in the final game.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000187   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.