The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Game doesn't start

By on September 24, 2008 8:31:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hi all,

I was able to run and play demigod correctly. I think since the patch installed, I am unable to start the game.

When I run Demigod, nothing happens. No demigod.exe stuck in my task manager. I reboot but no good.

My installed version is 0.50.006

Is there something I can do to help? or any info I can give you guys to help me out..

Thank you

+3 Karma | 4 Replies
September 25, 2008 4:04:44 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

0.50.006 is the first and only version, as far as I'm aware. What patch do you mean?

September 25, 2008 5:01:40 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

do you have a drivers for a Logitech webcam installed? uninstall them and try again.

September 25, 2008 7:35:32 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sorry for the patch thing, there is not patch as you said...

Also, I have uninstalled my Logitech Quickcam software and everything is ok. Thanks a lot BulletMagnet.

I hope this will be resolved soon... now my GF can't see me and I need to say to her: "It is because I want to play a game!"

oh well! thx again

September 25, 2008 8:46:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

don't expect it to be fixed in a hurry, it's a rather nasty fault of Logitech's that affects many programs. some folks say it's related to the effects filter, but as i don't have any webcams at all i can't really point out the specifics.

hopefully one of the other forum-goers will be able to help you further.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000203   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.