The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Skills you will not see in Demigod

By on August 5, 2008 11:25:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

1. Striptease. Queen of Thorns dances erotically, removing all clothes. Stuns nearby enemies for 15 seconds.

List more!

+23 Karma | 55 Replies
August 5, 2008 11:45:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
Only problem with that is the fact she doesn't wear clothes.....

2. Silent but Deadly, Unclean Beast rips a big one, everyone on the map is stunned for 4 seconds and all nearby take 300 damage.
August 6, 2008 12:06:14 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
3.Hammertime, the Rook stops time for all non-demigod units and engages in a dance off with other demigods. The winner of this danceoff instantly ascends to Godhood.
August 6, 2008 12:45:06 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
4. Thriller:

After the Vampire Lord has collected 20 zombie minions, the vampire lord can activate this ability whenever Hammertime is initiated. Vampire Lord and zombie minions engage in dance off. Bonus points to every zombie dancing above 10 zombies
August 6, 2008 12:47:20 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
5.The Teabag. Don't just beat your enemies, show them your better by putting your junk in their yard. Guaranteed to lengthen the spawn time of any fallen hero.
August 6, 2008 3:59:16 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums
6. Can't Touch This (pre-req for Hammertime): The Rook shuffles rapidly from side to side, mesmerizing nearby foes and increasing dodge rating 10,000% for the duration. Can't Touch This is a high energy maneuver but the drain is somewhat mitigated by equipping baggy pants.
August 6, 2008 9:34:56 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
7) Final Smash: The Rook slams his hammer into the ground, damaging everyone and destroying his castle-armor, revealing Zero-Suit Rook!
August 6, 2008 1:33:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
8) El Toro Loco: The Torchbearer unwraps his staff and waves a big, red flag in front of all nearby minotaurs, giving the Torchbearer 1000 damage absorption to minotaur attacks.
August 6, 2008 1:36:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
I was going to contribute something here, but then I realized that everything I was thinking of could actually show up. Long shots, maybe, but it's not impossible. >.>
August 6, 2008 4:29:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
August 6, 2008 4:33:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
Darn double posts.
August 6, 2008 4:33:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
Invisible Google power? Search engine of doom?
August 6, 2008 4:36:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
Argh. Yeah, pasted in the wrong thing and then instead of editing I posted again, preventing me from editing anything!

ARGH!
August 6, 2008 4:36:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
6. Can't Touch This (pre-req for Hammertime): The Rook shuffles rapidly from side to side, mesmerizing nearby foes and increasing dodge rating 10,000% for the duration. Can't Touch This is a high energy maneuver but the drain is somewhat mitigated by equipping baggy pants.

God! Can't you people take this game seriously?

Click here

Mike "Tyo" Marr
Demigod Lead Designer
August 6, 2008 4:41:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
6. Can't Touch This (pre-req for Hammertime): The Rook shuffles rapidly from side to side, mesmerizing nearby foes and increasing dodge rating 10,000% for the duration. Can't Touch This is a high energy maneuver but the drain is somewhat mitigated by equipping baggy pants.God! Can't you people take this game seriously?

Nope.

9. The Treehugger, instantly stuns Oak.
August 6, 2008 4:48:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

God! Can't you people take this game seriously?

Tyo is in love

August 6, 2008 4:50:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
Damn you TBO!
August 6, 2008 4:51:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
wow that caused a quick response must, have hit a weak point
August 6, 2008 4:56:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
That video... wow...
August 6, 2008 5:01:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
Can we have the RAW media file Tyo?
I'll host you a mirror for it if space/bandwith is a issue.

I wanna do some video-editing, change background and such.
August 6, 2008 5:33:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
that was epic
August 6, 2008 6:08:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
I'm still speechless.
August 6, 2008 6:44:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
That was fantastic Tyo. Can that be an easter egg skill? You've already doing most of the work...
August 6, 2008 7:20:29 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums
The rook will...

1) Never give you up.
2) Never let you down.
3) Never run around and desert you.
August 6, 2008 7:46:33 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums
Bwahahahaha. That was funny. This ended up being a funny thread.

Pre-paid, can't wait for the beta.

Jason
August 6, 2008 8:51:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
10. Immaculate Chorus. At Regulus's bidding, angels sing out in immaculate chorus and down from the heavens descends Chuck Norris.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000469   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.