The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Fishbreath currently has 7 karma from 7 submissions. View karma Fishbreath has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
May 28, 2009 Demigod Forums Galactic Civ2 help Axyun Thanks for answering my galactic civ 2 questions.
May 25, 2009 Elemental Forums Pre-Ordered and in it for the Long Haul: Sound Off landisaurus +1 for joining the club
Oct 31, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Getting my Dad into Gaming Alpha_Wolf For responding and being helpful
Sep 06, 2008 Demigod Forums The Heretical Thought: Demigod is Not DotA xthetenth Calling people on ad hominem attacks is always worth points in my book.
Sep 05, 2008 Demigod Forums Fun stuff from the lua files xthetenth Got us tons of info out of the lua files, and it's all awesome.
Sep 05, 2008 Demigod Forums The Heretical Thought: Demigod is Not DotA Sorceresss For denouncing a very blatant "ad hominem" attack made by another forum user. Let's keep this new Demigod Beta forum free of cheap-shot flaming.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time: