The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Pbhead has given 11 karma through 11 submissions. View karma Pbhead has received
Karma Received
When Site Where To Who Link Reason
Jun 13, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Minidumps/Desyncs as rampant as ever.(False error. WorkAround here, fix incoming) Blair Fraser For working on desync bugs at 3:50 in the morning.
Jun 06, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The Player and Pirate Only Game DirtySanchezz LOLZ one of the best jokes ever.
Mar 22, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Adobe CS6 Beta available for free (until the RTM) DrJBHL omgomgomgps6!!!!!!!!
Apr 03, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums So I have an updated refrence chart... SithLordAJ Secretly working at work.
Mar 23, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins needs a change Whiskey144 Disliking apple.
Feb 25, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Awkward ship turning "fix" in patch SithLordAJ Epic pwnage.
Sep 06, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums SithLordAJ's Profile SithLordAJ na Chart reasons.
Sep 02, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD] Project Equilibrium ZombiesRus5 My name, in big bold italic yellow font. that was preety cool. also for your in general epic modding that you have been doing.
Jun 02, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD] The Sins Optimization Project version 0.08 (updated 9/5/11) SivCorp making strike craft smaller
Dec 09, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums need help testing new map idea. boshimi336 Reminding me about my map thread.
Oct 27, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums All of americas energy needs for industry & cars from 6% of land LTjim Smart thinkings about nukes vs. biofuel and an interesting take on Nuking Japan.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.