The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

BulletMagnet has given 14 karma through 14 submissions. View karma BulletMagnet has received
Karma Received
When Site Where To Who Link Reason
Mar 06, 2010 Stardock Forums Impulse gets Total Annihilation! Frogboy 1. re-releasing TA. 2. holding the modding community in high regard.
May 21, 2009 Demigod Forums Tried everything, please help me: Massive ping spikes! (Update: june 16) Ghost good to see another person actually going out of their way to provide proper feedback. job well done.
May 03, 2009 Demigod Forums Getting EXTREME lag 2000+ ping in all 3 vs 3 games. scyldSCHEFING ROFL. pwnt, i never did like that 'woca' character.
Apr 22, 2009 Demigod Forums My Favorite Actress Evanescent that's terribly corny; but why am i laughing at it? oh dear.
Apr 21, 2009 Demigod Forums State of the union, according to the forums Vanrake a well placed joke.
Apr 19, 2009 Demigod Forums Time For Chris To Give Up taintofven well said. another "kill it with fire!!!" moment.
Apr 18, 2009 Demigod Forums Hamachi Players: Made us a forum. revlazaro good job *trying* to do something good for the community; even though it may have ended in a spectacular disaster, you have the thanks of the legitimate owners.
Apr 17, 2009 Demigod Forums 'Unable to create Direct3D' Problem and Solution rtschutter good job; i knew your earlier problems had *something* to do with the game.prefs file.
Jan 20, 2009 Demigod Forums Help me.. nugzboltz succinct and accurate reply, good job.
Jan 14, 2009 Demigod Forums Multicore Support? Ragarth well put, i just wish there were more people like you who actually understand parallelism.
Jan 02, 2009 Demigod Forums [Bug] Beta freezes at arena-screen Spell good work on making a clever fix.
Dec 31, 2008 Demigod Forums [Suggestion] Rook ability or achievement should be "Rook Roll" Mooglepies epic call; Dr. Jones - Outrun Rook's Boulder Roll.
Dec 12, 2008 Demigod Forums STEAM Pelorn karma for the sake of epic animations. considering the global economic situation, you're that much richer.
Oct 11, 2008 Demigod Forums League Of Legends announced!!!(Dota 2) Sigol reason? epic pwnage against recipe haters.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.