The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Thrawn2787 has given 22 karma through 22 submissions. View karma Thrawn2787 has received
Karma Received
When Site Where To Who Link Reason
Apr 09, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums starbases need to have anti-strikecraft weapons Admiral_Kiernyc hilarious
Sep 22, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Pre-order Discount for Sins: Rebellion Ends this Month Craig Fraser New project!
Sep 17, 2009 Elemental Forums Elemental: BETA OBJECTIVES AND SCHEDULE Frogboy Thanks for answering my question Brad
Sep 09, 2009 Elemental Forums More of my footage from PAX. daedalao More awesomeness from PAX. I couldn't go so this is really good stuff
Sep 08, 2009 Elemental Forums More pictures from PAX kryo What it should say in elemental when you level up
Sep 05, 2009 Elemental Forums A video from PAX09 about Elemental daedalao Nice video!
Sep 04, 2009 Elemental Forums A few (not all of them) new ele pics. SnallTrippin Thank ya for sharin
Aug 14, 2009 Elemental Forums A feminists complains about StarCraft Fuzzy Logic Mr Warf Facepalm!
Aug 08, 2009 Elemental Forums Don't chintz on the opening videos and trailers Ron Lugge Indeed
Jun 23, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD] Sins of a Solar Empire: INVASION (Citadel screenshots, November 30th, 2011) ManSh00ter It's almost done! Yay!
Nov 20, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Backing up Games Through Impuse Shirley Awesome icon
Nov 18, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums SO about a month or two till a new computer and what would you suggest Sole Soul For helping me pick out a potential parts list for my computer that I will (hopefully) get soon!
Nov 12, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins: Entrenchment Delayed to Allow for Public Beta Testing Blair Fraser Thanks for finally answering my question :)
Oct 27, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums B Movie Title Fun HG_Eliminator Alien type: Internet Troll.
Sep 14, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Battlefleet Gothic Chang739 For trying to help get my camera to focus... but the camera is fail :(
Sep 10, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums ID's Stardock Trip: Day 2 PoSmedley For makin Zoomby a teady bear... thing
Sep 10, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Impulse skinning is coming... Zubaz "Does this make my butt look big?"
Sep 05, 2008 Demigod Forums Would someone be so kind as to get some gameplay videos pasteymf Awesome thanks for the video!
Sep 02, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Ironclad at PAX Craig Fraser For surviving PAX! :D Lol nice story though :)
Aug 23, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Battlefleet Gothic Admiral_Kiernyc Obama <3 Tzeentch
Jul 01, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Impulse is doomed! DarthAsh ROFL COPTER! That picture was perfect lol!
May 12, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Star Wars Mod EvilleJedi EvilleJedi is awesome for making the star wars mod. He's really making alot of people's dreams of a decent star wars came come true :D
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000016   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.