The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

starkers has given 481 karma through 250 submissions. View karma starkers has received
Karma Received
When Site Where To Who Link Reason
May 12, 2016 WinCustomize Forums forum 'ban game' two Wizard1956 For Going There Twice Daily
May 04, 2016 WinCustomize Forums Had An Absolute ******** Of A Day anotherside For smelling the 'coffee'
Apr 02, 2016 WinCustomize Forums I Got This Giant Booger, See RedneckDude Pooch karma and for my FYI
Feb 12, 2016 WinCustomize Forums Well At Long Last.... Somebody Agrees With Me anotherside For speaking the the truth, bankers are evil.
May 19, 2015 WinCustomize Forums forum 'ban game' two IROKONESS For kind words and consideratiom... thank you
May 07, 2015 WinCustomize Forums forum 'ban game' two IROKONESS Banned for pardon me
May 05, 2015 WinCustomize Forums forum 'ban game' two XIVMVIX banned for not using Roman numerals when measuring your stick with the enormous knob on top
May 05, 2015 WinCustomize Forums forum 'ban game' two IROKONESS just for being you, m' dear
Nov 21, 2014 WinCustomize Forums forum 'ban game' two IROKONESS For giving me great material to work with... it has been fun.
Nov 21, 2014 WinCustomize Forums Okay, I admit it. I bought an LG G3 yesterday MadDeez Cos I like chatting with you about tech stuff and having a giggle.. you're a good sport.
Nov 21, 2014 WinCustomize Forums Karma Button RedneckDude Not that you need it, but thanks for all the laughs and interesting snippets of information over the years.
Nov 21, 2014 WinCustomize Forums Karma Button LightStar For being a great community member
Jun 26, 2014 WinCustomize Forums I borked my Frontier user pic section :( LightStar For being a general good guy and being helpful
Jun 10, 2014 WinCustomize Forums Trouble in Paradise... neone6 to cheer you up some old mate.
Apr 24, 2014 WinCustomize Forums Windows 7 x64 uninstaller Leo in WI
Apr 19, 2014 WinCustomize Forums What were you doing when you were 13? coffeegrinder
Jan 29, 2014 WinCustomize Forums My Secondary Hard Drives have Disappeared Crastiloowa thank you karma for the PSU discussion. Thanks to you I've had a rethink and will save myself the expenditure.
Jan 29, 2014 WinCustomize Forums HP Brings Back Windows 7 Wizard1956 He, just when you think it's safe to show your face in the forums, some body comes along and ups you karma whore reputation. BTW, thanks for the XP heads up
Mar 25, 2013 WinCustomize Forums Rainmeter Version 2.5 Final........Just Released............. Leo the Lion Rainmeter karma... thanks for the update heads up.
Feb 26, 2013 WinCustomize Forums Living with Lupus KarmaGirl For sharing your story... more power to you and I hope relief comes our way soon
Feb 14, 2013 WinCustomize Forums Bells A Ringin'!!!! RedneckDude Bell ringing karma for the download hog.. lol
Feb 14, 2013 WinCustomize Forums Bells A Ringin'!!!! DrJBHL Great 'shops' of Skinhit, Seth, loved 'em.
Feb 14, 2013 WinCustomize Forums Bells A Ringin'!!!! Skinhit For giving Doc a pot to piss in... love the shop you did
Feb 13, 2013 WinCustomize Forums forum 'ban game' two Scoutdog A bit of karma to brighten your day
Jan 20, 2013 WinCustomize Forums So the computer finally is showing it's age Uvah For being there for kona as a friend, it means a lot to him and me.
Jan 20, 2013 WinCustomize Forums So the computer finally is showing it's age RedneckDude For doing a great thing and helping Terry out, thank you heaps, man.
Jan 20, 2013 WinCustomize Forums So the computer finally is showing it's age kona0197 This is kona karma for hanging in there while we sort the business end of things.
Jan 20, 2013 WinCustomize Forums So the computer finally is showing it's age doortech1 Much deserved karma for being a kind and generous person with a big heart. Thanks, matey, you're awesome.
Jan 07, 2013 WinCustomize Forums My second son Mathew was just born TomRichter Baby karma... congrats on your new son
Jan 06, 2013 WinCustomize Forums Anyone Running The New UEFI Bios? kona0197 For making me smile, thank you.
Dec 25, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Who the hell signed off Windows 8 at Microsoft?? Phoon Seasonal karma and all the best for the new year
Dec 25, 2012 WinCustomize Forums forum 'ban game' two G_Bison Banned karma....and Xmas greetings. Have a good one.
Dec 24, 2012 WinCustomize Forums forum 'ban game' two Ryat Karma for a banner who doesn't get banned often enough, so have a nice Christmas and come back ready for combat in the banning arena
Dec 24, 2012 WinCustomize Forums forum 'ban game' two Scoutdog Karma for the kid who gets banned so often... Merry Christmas
Dec 24, 2012 WinCustomize Forums forum 'ban game' two IROKONESS Christmas karma cos you're cute, cuddly and adorably kooky
Dec 21, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Lumia 920–Best Smartphone I Have Owned the_Monk Yeah, thanks for the informative and enlightening posts regarding the Lumina 920. Although I ended up with the 820, your opinion and comments helped a lot with my/our decision to buy
Dec 07, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Lumia 920–Best Smartphone I Have Owned WebGizmos Old tech, new tech... friggin' hilarious
Nov 26, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Not Happy With Acronis DrJBHL Not that you need it, you karma whore you, but yeah, thanks for sticking up for me in post #11.
Nov 26, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Not Happy With Acronis yrag For the 10 bucks saved on 2013... thanks for the link
Sep 25, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Stardock logos over time Zubaz Simply because I like you, Mr. Nice Guy.
Sep 05, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Memory Issues Wizard1956 It's the thought that counts, and you thought of kona in his time of need. Thanks for that.
Sep 05, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Memory Issues RedneckDude Cos you're a top bloke and are always helpful. Thanks for helping out kona when he needed it most.
Sep 01, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Upgrades and iMacs Wizard1956 hehe, the iBrick upgrade... brilliant
Sep 01, 2012 WinCustomize Forums "I would give you karma, but. . ." Game IROKONESS For the heads up on 'Big Al'... he's a nice addition to my collection
Aug 30, 2012 WinCustomize Forums "I would give you karma, but. . ." Game IROKONESS Why the heck not, you make life on the forums a lot more fun.
Aug 11, 2012 WinCustomize Forums "I would give you karma, but. . ." Game aunteachrist Just a bit of thank you karma for helping to keep the fun threads alive with a peculiar brand of lunacy... we're better with than without it.
Aug 11, 2012 WinCustomize Forums forum 'ban game' two Ryat You can be a proper nut at times, but a lovable one, so here's some karma for being nuts when and where it counts
Aug 11, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Windows 8 compatibility Wizard1956 You don't need it, you ol' karma whore, you, but I just wanna let you know that I appreciate you and your contributions to the forums/site in general. Thanks, mate.
Aug 11, 2012 WinCustomize Forums forum 'ban game' two Scoutdog for being proud of a couple of loons and contributing so well to one of my fave threads.
Aug 11, 2012 WinCustomize Forums forum 'ban game' two IROKONESS Because you are my kind of people, helping make the forums fun and more alive with a great sense of humour, Thanks you.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000032   Page Render Time: