The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

RPGFX currently has 55 karma from 19 submissions. View karma RPGFX has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Aug 20, 2011 GalCiv II Forums Why Is HP Dumping WebOS, Touchpads and WebOS Phones? GW Swicord Those numbers didn't add up for me either, but I chickened out on heckling the Doc.
Dec 09, 2010 WinCustomize Forums December Promotions Xiandi Promotion karma! :)
Dec 09, 2010 WinCustomize Forums 's Profile JuniorCrooks na Because one good turn deserves another.
Dec 07, 2010 WinCustomize Forums Caution! AVG Update 3292 Will Brick Your Windows 7 x64 Computer! Uvah congrats on promo
Dec 06, 2010 WinCustomize Forums December Desktop Screenshots IROKONESS Congratulations Karma :)
Nov 12, 2010 WinCustomize Forums 's Profile vStyler na No, Thank you :D
Apr 15, 2010 WinCustomize Forums Spring 2010 Wallpaper Contest Winners Sc4rfy Thanks :-)
Jan 01, 2010 WinCustomize Forums RPGFX's Profile DPCloud na Happy New Year!
Nov 20, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Prayers needed mrs starkers This is so sad, it brought tears to my eyes and has touched my heart
Nov 20, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Prayers needed starkers Sometimes we need to be reminded that life isn't always fun, and your 'Prayers Needed' thread is the dose of reality we sometimes need to look outside of ourselves and our safe lives. Thank you.
Nov 14, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Sad times BoXXi thank you
Nov 05, 2009 WinCustomize Forums destructive comments mickeko Excellent point!
Nov 05, 2009 WinCustomize Forums We Need Your Prayers RedneckDude thoughts and prayers for Lisa
Oct 26, 2009 WinCustomize Forums VXP 2010 vStyler Thanks for the support.
Oct 20, 2009 WinCustomize Forums New WinCustomize Subscriber Skin: Helios! vStyler Thx for your long time support. :o)
Jun 19, 2008 WinCustomize Forums cplair is another year older cplair For being an awesome brother
May 27, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Screenshots messiah1 fer killing the goose. so sayeth the monkey.
May 25, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Screenshots Wizard1956 Good Shootin'
May 10, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Place your bets...... Shelbygt_the_Car~! a very helpful person and good artist!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108436  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000032   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.