The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

DethAdder currently has 73 karma from 48 submissions. View karma DethAdder has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jan 23, 2011 GalCiv II Forums Tyranny of Evil - A Metaverse Empire. Neilo testing to see if i still can give +2
Nov 06, 2010 Elemental Forums 's Profile ElanaAhova na help with phone interent. thank you
Oct 22, 2010 GalCiv II Forums How old are you? GW Swicord For still being around
Jul 26, 2010 WinCustomize Forums Can't reply on the forums with an iPad (thinks no text is entered) Wizard1956 karma...because iCan. <;)
Jul 22, 2010 GalCiv II Forums Trading influence for cash. azerbaijan42 answered question
Jul 20, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Need some help with my comp Syneptus Help with my comp
Jul 17, 2010 GalCiv II Forums DethAdder's Profile Zarnick na For the comment: "In a single player game there's no one to cheat but yourself"
Jun 14, 2010 GalCiv II Forums Tyranny of Evil - A Metaverse Empire. Sole Soul For loving the Rush
Apr 08, 2010 Stardock Forums Any "space game" suggestions? MottiKhan Good referral. Thanks.
Apr 05, 2010 Elemental Forums Impulse gets Total Annihilation! AXidenTAL Yeah! =P
Feb 16, 2010 GalCiv II Forums I don’t hate the console, I just like PC games more Neilo Next to nothing huh??? Hmmm?
Feb 12, 2010 Stardock Forums Conflicted - Impulse Expansion vs DRM GhostKingGeorge this needs to happen
Feb 09, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums This hard drive has thwarted me at every turn.... CaptainAanderson Thanks Deth
Oct 15, 2009 GalCiv II Forums game setup for long game? lordashran thanks :)
May 07, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Does anyone play DA with gigantic universe and gobs of planets? jacklv for seeing things
May 01, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Fences Released! superman nice avatar friend
Apr 28, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Does anyone play DA with gigantic universe and gobs of planets? MottiKhan Good info.
Apr 26, 2009 Demigod Forums My First Demigod Multiplayer Battle Neilo Ahhh, thats better! ToE FTW!
Apr 23, 2009 GalCiv II Forums No response from tech support or forums samuelramsden Very helpful advice on fixing Apocalypse scenario bug.
Apr 23, 2009 GalCiv II Forums No response from tech support or forums Mumblefratz Very helpful
Apr 18, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Kilts And Daggers clanlindsey Haiku Karma
Apr 10, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Where are the Modders? Sleepwalke For giving me the site adress for mods (I just hope the site problem will be fixed soon...)
Apr 09, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Tyranny of Evil - A Metaverse Empire. clanlindsey I love the new avater!
Apr 07, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Tyranny of Evil - A Metaverse Empire. dystopic you're it!
Apr 06, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Tyranny of Evil - A Metaverse Empire. MottiKhan Good info. I've never seen that one.
Apr 04, 2009 GalCiv II Forums MVL Round 7 Mumblefratz Because it's deserved
Mar 25, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Kzinti Empire - offical empire thread Neilo Whew...Glad someone called him on it. ;)
Mar 25, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Tyranny of Evil - A Metaverse Empire. dystopic random karma for all the ToE
Jan 26, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Banned from a thread! jacklv clarity, and a great quote
Jan 13, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Could use some pointers for a better colony rush GW Swicord Nice rush-buy shopping tip for Colony Ships
Dec 23, 2008 Stardock Forums Strategy Guide jparm3rd Thanks for the links. I couldn't use the search and was wondering why!
Dec 16, 2008 Stardock Forums Question on manuals lowyhong cleared my doubt
Oct 15, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Don't read! Samurye fr being nice.
Oct 03, 2008 GalCiv II Forums sorry if I am being dumb... where are my medals? Gerontiq thanks for helping me to get my medals to show
Sep 23, 2008 GalCiv II Forums I won't use Impulse Mumblefratz Excellent, excellent point.
Sep 09, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Galactic Stargate Command Neilo Thanks for the support mate.
Aug 31, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Test Post Mumblefratz You deserve more karma
Aug 24, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Emperors of the metavers please respond J_penguin I'm sorry
Aug 17, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Racial Medal - Is it still possible? Because
Aug 14, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Newbie Questions Thx for help.
Jun 03, 2008 GalCiv II Forums My First Computer Game AgentSmith512 lol karma
May 29, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Tyranny of Evil - A Metaverse Empire. FireBender Happy Birthday!
May 07, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Tyranny of Evil - A Metaverse Empire. Piznit You mispelled "death"
May 02, 2008 GalCiv II Forums What is the'karma' rating next to people's names? Purge For always having a generous spirit! - Purge
May 02, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Cheaters Piznit Because you CAN delete the Recycling Bin
Apr 30, 2008 GalCiv II Forums MVL Round 8 Mumblefratz For being a pillar of the community for a long time.
Apr 30, 2008 GalCiv II Forums What is the'karma' rating next to people's names? neilo For being downright evil in every aspect! -BMF
Apr 30, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Tyranny of Evil - A Metaverse Empire. MottiKhan Being evil. And helpful with strategy tips. And evil.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000062   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.