The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Zargon currently has 47 karma from 23 submissions. View karma Zargon has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Oct 31, 2009 WinCustomize Forums help john wilkinson thanks
Oct 29, 2009 WinCustomize Forums help DrJBHL That was a really nice explanation....and considerate, as well.
Sep 10, 2009 Stardock Forums Welcome to the Ready to Play BETA Melchiz Thanks ;)
Sep 09, 2009 Stardock Forums Impulse Phase 4 Support Thread Davabled Quick response on Impulse update issue
Jun 02, 2009 WinCustomize Forums I can't seem to install Impulse Vates Keeping it real.
May 20, 2009 Demigod Forums Tried almost everything, multiplayer still not working, cannot connect to NAT facilitator cornuu My Hero! Solved my technical issues and got me online to play!
Apr 14, 2009 Demigod Forums SUPPORT: Solving Connectivity Problems El_Predicador nice way of aproaching the first part of the problem: knowing where the issue is.
Apr 14, 2009 Stardock Forums Demigod Fails to Run (NOT COMODO/QUICKCAM ISSUE) Jandar99 helpfull
Dec 24, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums impulse stuck at validating registration P_Light useful infos
Nov 20, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Object Desktop 2009 Official Support Thread Wizard1956 For typing your fingers to the bone.You deserve a vacation after this is all straightened out!!!
Nov 20, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Object Desktop 2009 Official Support Thread HG_Eliminator for really stepping up and showing the members how awesome SD support really is.
Nov 19, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Object Desktop 2009 Official Support Thread Wizard1956 For keeping everyone informed.Thanks.<:)
Nov 05, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Theme Manager 3.0 BETA Support Thread Wizard1956 You could always get a bigger hammer,works for me!
Sep 16, 2008 Demigod Forums Impulse client won't let me buy games. Sorceresss Wow ! First time I've seen that Stardock ZARGON man : awesome.
Sep 01, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Problem with Game heft He tried to help
Aug 20, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Impulse Suggestion Thread! You are the man!
Aug 12, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Impulse official support thread prompt response, very helpful
Aug 11, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Kudos to impulse, we love it! and don't let the tin foils put you off! Thanks for the response.
Aug 11, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins beta download ty for correcting me. :)
Aug 11, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Kudos to impulse, we love it! and don't let the tin foils put you off! Because you need some.
Jul 23, 2008 WinCustomize Forums WindowBlinds 6.2 Released Wizard1956 For working hard to keep us informed.Thank you<:)
Jun 20, 2008 Stardock Forums "Error retrieving data" with SOTS Born of Blood Pnakotus Excellent work.
May 15, 2008 WinCustomize Forums IconPackager v4.0 Release Support Thread Leo the Lion Bloody Good Guy
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108436  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.