The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Drengin currently has 17 karma from 17 submissions. View karma Drengin has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jul 22, 2012 GalCiv II Forums GCII Keyboard Shortcuts Garanus Thank you SO much for your GCII Keyboard Shortcuts post.
May 22, 2011 GalCiv II Forums Absurdly Events Mandrall For encouraging me
May 21, 2011 GalCiv II Forums Posting picture from the game Mandrall For helping me out with how to post pictures on forum
Apr 02, 2011 GalCiv II Forums Decomission Capitals Warzod Thank you for answering.
Mar 30, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Galciv2Guide - AAR's, Mods, News and Chat Forums Zyxpsilon Here's to the official opening of such an important site and for everything else over the years of service to this community too.
Mar 30, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Galciv2Guide - AAR's, Mods, News and Chat Forums The Watcher For not starting a war of words with a member who needs to grow up and stop hijacking threads that get more attention than himself
Mar 21, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Help with Ship Designer & active games anothername Gave quick answer which spared additional hours to try something which does not work.
Jan 16, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Search function for the forum mADDYman Helping us with the search engine of the metaverse.
Jan 15, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Search function for the forum abscissaordinate Perfect solution to the problem I had.
Jan 04, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Galciv2Guide - AAR's, Mods, News & Forums GJDriessen For his great website!
Jan 02, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums What is DRM? USSENTERNCC1701E Very Thorough
Dec 29, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Galciv2Guide - AAR's, Mods, News & Forums zarith galciv2guide.com
Dec 15, 2008 GalCiv II Forums My First Newbie AAR Talesine For beginning a story which I find to be entertaining and grasping. Great work, looking forward to the next few months. |Talesine|
Jul 07, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Show off your ship designs 2008! bear_love_honey Beaty ship
May 21, 2008 GalCiv II Forums {UPDATED} New Races -- From Me to You CommanderGizmo For hosting the files so I didn't have to.
May 10, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Hate this game ... spifto good post
Apr 29, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Twas' the night before release..... Metal Swarm For helping to promote the empire
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000016   Page Render Time:

Terms of Use

Copyright © 2015 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.