The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Gabberkooij currently has 10 karma from 10 submissions. View karma Gabberkooij has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jan 26, 2012 Elemental Forums My hobby project for parents with autistic children Lord Xia Love this, I work in Mental Health, and know how excellent this is. Well done.
Jan 15, 2011 Stardock Forums My hobby project for parents with autistic children Eremite because I feel like it
Apr 07, 2010 GalCiv II Forums My hobby project for parents with autistic children DethAdder Selflessly sharing and helping others
Mar 10, 2010 Elemental Forums My hobby project for parents with autistic children jeffalford Because this could help people with autistic children and expand understanding of the disorder.
May 27, 2009 Demigod Forums Connection trouble, please help lordfrodo ty for answering me...
May 25, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod brain storming a9bejo i didn't know that
May 22, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod Multiplayer GUI proposal UpmaxM seems sensible :)
May 20, 2009 Demigod Forums Cant update Demigod...? Don2k3 thanks for good answer^^
Apr 15, 2009 Demigod Forums I screwed with the resolution of the game and now can't play. johndizzle Thanks for the help! knew right were the file I needed was!
Mar 09, 2009 Demigod Forums Pantheon: How can I tell if it's a bot? Fred_Bonaparte solved one of the big mysteries of life for me
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.