The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

aLap currently has 16 karma from 16 submissions. View karma aLap has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jun 13, 2010 Elemental Forums Civilization growth and questing Krouv Good idea.
Oct 28, 2009 Stardock Forums ETA Download time? Eodrin Listening to reason helps Karma ;)
Oct 19, 2009 Stardock Forums On Dragon Age Digital Deluxe Edition Iceman82904 Informative Post/Topic.
Sep 24, 2009 Stardock Forums Impulse downloads - a few questions arunodayt Gave info regarding downloads and archiving.
Sep 17, 2009 Demigod Forums Online games pseudomelon The AI.... It's grown a mind of its own and killed its master!
Jun 24, 2009 Stardock Forums Why do I need Internet Explorer 7? Valardur Knowledge and support
Jun 17, 2009 Stardock Forums Impulse Anywhere? Taranis Great information
May 31, 2009 Stardock Forums Impulse update wiped my shell icons TaintedShirt I owe you a drink of whatever your poison is. You helped me big time. Cheers.
May 30, 2009 Stardock Forums Why do I need Internet Explorer 7? Valardur Good support to less tech savy community members
May 30, 2009 Stardock Forums The Corporate Machine bansama Works like a charm.
May 26, 2009 Stardock Forums Demigod: multiplaying from afar ZombieGhost Good well constructed post!
Apr 25, 2009 Elemental Forums Pre-Ordered and in it for the Long Haul: Sound Off landisaurus +1 for joining the club
Apr 01, 2009 Stardock Forums Suggestions on currency (and others) Loupdinour For getting in the alternate currency example before I did.
Dec 20, 2008 Stardock Forums Seriously... This is starting to get frustrating (Supreme Commander Gold: Download related) Mobious_Black For helping out.
Dec 16, 2008 Stardock Forums Seriously... This is starting to get frustrating (Supreme Commander Gold: Download related) Mobious_Black Helps out ALOT!
Dec 03, 2008 Stardock Forums The Corporate Machine Philwilky Good Freindly Advice
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.