The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Island Dog currently has 460 karma from 206 submissions. View karma Island Dog has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Feb 03, 2009 Elemental Forums Windows 7 Editions Revealed landisaurus thanks for the update
Feb 02, 2009 JoeUser Forums Oops, JU Avatar Question Tova7 DA MAN! Thanks.
Jan 26, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Centralized List of Ideas and Suggestions for The Forums Tailsgirl Thankyou ID, for bringing a little peace into that topic :)
Jan 26, 2009 WinCustomize Forums January Desktop Thread (2009) Tailsgirl Got you to 100 Karma, plus another thanks for being so cool to me :)
Jan 26, 2009 JoeUser Forums Where is the Stimulus Money Going? ACORN, of Course! Ravnos68 Constant harping of the facts! :-)
Jan 25, 2009 Stardock Forums What Price Point Should Microsoft Set for Windows 7? Sawt It was inofmational to me and not full of to much tec stuff.. Thanks Ralph
Jan 23, 2009 WinCustomize Forums What Price Point Should Microsoft Set for Windows 7? Tailsgirl Thanks for posting about anti-piracy! :)
Jan 16, 2009 WinCustomize Forums TWiS is Up! angus1949 You do a lot of hard work for all of us Spencer, and I for one appreciate it very much.
Jan 12, 2009 WinCustomize Forums ID's Weekend Picks Tailsgirl Thankyou, for making my year hon!! :) *many many hugs*
Jan 10, 2009 Elemental Forums Pre-Ordered and in it for the Long Haul: Sound Off landisaurus +1 for joining the club
Jan 02, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire - Awards Wrap-up SageWon Game of the Year
Jan 02, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Big Trouble.... DPCloud purchase the full, legal version of WindowBlinds which won't mess up your system.
Dec 30, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Quickest Way to Vista Aero Look on XP? ghostdog57 Helpful article on Vista look and great introductory tutorial on SkinStudio.
Dec 26, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Impulse/Server Issues - December 24th superfingers fixing server on Christmas!
Dec 25, 2008 Stardock Forums SoaSE patch 1.1 download error Bobthewalrus Giving out a discount coupon as reimbursement.
Dec 25, 2008 Stardock Forums SoaSE patch 1.1 download error Bobthewalrus Its Christmas and people are angry that no one should be working, yet he still posted.
Dec 24, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Website and Impulse Connection Issues - December 24th Tailsgirl Because you worked on Xmas Day, have a good one when you can :)
Dec 05, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Christmas Holiday Winky Challenge - Vote Now! bk13GarbageMan For Your time, Your permission, all that You do, and a really cool Christmas wreath!
Dec 03, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Ed (angus1949) is ill...Please join me with a "Get Well Soon, We Miss You" Card to him. DrJBHL Thanks...for Ed
Dec 02, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Christmas/Winter Holiday Winky Challenge messiah1 Coming through for me today when I was in a bind.
Nov 24, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Yum or Yuck angus1949 It's so nice to see you in the games. I also want to thank you for all that you do.
Nov 16, 2008 WinCustomize Forums 2008 GUI Championships Weekly Roundup vStyler Thanks for the help and always being there.
Nov 13, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Wallpaper Tips: Resolutions DrJBHL I.D.: I for one am grateful for the really helpful posts and articles you put on the site. Doc
Nov 10, 2008 WinCustomize Forums What a great community angus1949 Thanks for giving me a place to advance.
Nov 10, 2008 WinCustomize Forums What a great community cplair I'm totally appalled and ashamed that I've never given you any ID!
Nov 07, 2008 WinCustomize Forums How Can I Download the Latest Full Version of ObjectDock Plus? Wizard1956 You're a good man,ID
Nov 05, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Being a Conservative on the Liberal Internet Xiandi For your JU link. Read it and loved it!
Nov 03, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Request to use graphics from Stardock "hanging" for almost a month :( zigboom helping with a support request
Nov 02, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Being a Conservative on the Liberal Internet vStyler Good on ya
Nov 01, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Being a Conservative on the Liberal Internet Drill'n Boss Spread the Karma around
Oct 28, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Check Out the Stardock Fences Demo Video Philly0381 Couldn't remeber if I had given you any. You do deserve it.
Oct 24, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Hey !! IT'S ISLAND DOGS' BIRTHDAY bk13GarbageMan You seem like a nice guy, and it's your Birthday!
Oct 23, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Wincustomize Subscriber Benefits - Photo Albums PuterDudeJim ID does so much for this community...it just wouldn't be the same without you.
Oct 13, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Get More From Your Screenshots with Snagit 9 messiah1 For all the work you do. Great job.
Oct 13, 2008 WinCustomize Forums The GIMP 2.6.1 Released ImStein Thanks for the info on Gimp ;)
Oct 10, 2008 WinCustomize Forums The GIMP 2.6.1 Released SirSmiley For being a good boy and keeping my updated on the status of GIMP
Sep 29, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Palin Hacker/Lamer Revealed! Dr J0622 For seeing to the keelhaulin'.
Sep 27, 2008 JoeUser Forums In an ideal world Fox News would be considered a criminal organisation. taltamir Intelligent responses.
Sep 22, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Question to Stardock Impulse team Jedmonds24 he responded at like 9:00 am on a sunday
Sep 22, 2008 WinCustomize Forums IPod Touch Review. A quick glance at the ups and downs of the newest Apple toy. HG_Eliminator could send it my way LOL.. JK good to see ya ID :)
Sep 16, 2008 WinCustomize Forums No Uploads messiah1 For being awesome.
Aug 21, 2008 WinCustomize Forums State of the WinCustomize Community For a fantastic read.....hope the negativity ends soon :)
Aug 18, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Outer Limits...Reach for the stars.. For your friendship Spencer and DAMN why do u only have 29??? :S \ Hurricane Karma :o)
Jul 31, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Featured ObjectDock Backgrounds messiah1 Monkey says thanks.
Jul 11, 2008 WinCustomize Forums GUIC 2008 ??? Lets Talk Details I.R. Brainiac cuz 22 just wont do ;)
Jun 24, 2008 GalCiv II Forums New Video Card GeneralEtrius For having a cool looking South Park character.
May 27, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Planning for the GUIC 08 - Site Design Zubaz For being one of the team!
May 23, 2008 WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Wiki Screencast sViz Good screencast
May 19, 2008 WinCustomize Forums IconPackager 4 Guided Tour starkers for writing great software and hardware reviews, contributing much to the skinning community.
May 14, 2008 WinCustomize Forums ObjectDock Galleries vStyler Cos u do a damn fine job fellow floridian ;)
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.