The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

kryo currently has 436 karma from 393 submissions. View karma kryo has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jun 10, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Newbie Question: my mouse crashes!? Shamptdrought Good intensions. I like the karma concept.
Jun 09, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums expansion pack kanesfury cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Jun 09, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Patching kanesfury pimpy pimpy
May 31, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Galactic Civilizations II: Known Issues / How to get support SIR NASTY OF TANG For Always being there to HELP !!!!
May 30, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums String not Found LordZarth 'cause Kryo needs to beat Annatar on Sins forums, so he won't have to keep explaining how karma is forum-specific.
May 29, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Says "Not a valid win32 Application" when i download 1.5 patch Multianna "Multi is correct" hehe, thats right, im ALWAYS correct :p
May 29, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums A Patient, but Saddened player: MasterT maheshjr2004 Its kryo, you DO NOT question his awesomeness
May 29, 2008 GalCiv II Forums What is the'karma' rating next to people's names? FireBender Testing new button... and who better to test it on? -FB
May 28, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Bug when starting Game with a total conversion mod (new races, new shipstyle) I-Mod Stefan your genius ;)
May 22, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Can't activate or register the game? See here first! Tempestwrath Was very helpful concerning my mismatched activation key, and helped with my support request considerably. From all I've seen, he's just a generally helpful and selfless kind of guy.
May 21, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Playing at work and at Home? NotMottikhan Very fast response and very helpful.
May 20, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Newbie Starbase/Repair questions garion333 Succinct. Insightful. As always.
May 20, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Formations Klentrogen thx, u make me learn a new thing everyday ;D
May 20, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Sudden and extreme tech cost increases GW Swicord For fast and friendly response to a cranky long-term customer
May 19, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Latest Update WTF CommanderGizmo For stopping the ridiculous flame wars.
May 19, 2008 GalCiv II Forums GalCiv2/Dark Avatar on Vista zbarr1984 Help with tech issue
May 16, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Should I Make The Purchase? grandgnu helped me with online purchase problem quickly
May 15, 2008 GalCiv II Forums HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRYO FireBender The altmeta, dude, the altmeta...
May 14, 2008 GalCiv II Forums HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRYO FireBender Because it's your birthday!
May 12, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Game manual update and playing Dread Lords and Dark Avatar campaigns through Twilight expansion Formis6 For being quick to respond to PM's and helping out with lots of info.
May 11, 2008 WinCustomize Forums SotS Hankers For being helpful
May 11, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Crash when starting the game Fiery.Nacho He helps those in need to enjoy Sins
May 10, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums firefly/serenity mentor07825 Becuase he's a great guy. He helps out loads of people. Also he helped me out in the Galciv2 forums. If you remember me, Hi!
May 09, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Consistent Crash Problem Manofest Quickly responded to my crashing problem.
May 09, 2008 GalCiv II Forums A Modding Guide Zyxpsilon As a general reference, YOU simply earned this single Karma (15th) many, many times over! (Dot, too.)
May 08, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Installation Problems Gwynzer For a quick and very helpful reply. Really nice guy, you can tell ^^
May 08, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Controlling AI Klentrogen Love this gane
May 08, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The Mythical "Z Axis" Vandenburg Because he's just awesome, always helpful to every question asked and a very lenient moderator. ;)
May 07, 2008 GalCiv II Forums How long do think the Simpsions will last? Piznit Goodwill and cheer will cause your heart to swell to 3x its normal size this week, only to explode minutes later, spreading festive joy all over your respiratory system. Now thats Karma!
May 06, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Making HUD Disappear Carnston Generic "Thanks for helping someone" posrep.
May 03, 2008 GalCiv II Forums RELEASE: Kryo's Hull System Mod Skippio Kryo is GalCiv Karma!
May 03, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Technical question: What is the performance of the new textures? di55ec7ion Just a**-kissing like the others ;D
May 02, 2008 Stardock Forums DIfferences between Wildtangent's Game Consoles and Impulse Sorceresss The post's author inserted a direct link to a very informative Wikipedia article, as a technical reference supporting a previous post's more general statement.
May 02, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Is anyone else unable to submit Twilight games to the Metaverse? Zydor Consistent Team Loyalty, Leadership, Technical excellence in the appointed Stardock Roles; together with unrivaled help, support and encouragement to the Community, at all hours of the day or night. Even rapping someone's knuckles is done with style and p
May 02, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Is anyone else unable to submit Twilight games to the Metaverse? neilo Far...far too many reason to list. -BMF
May 02, 2008 GalCiv II Forums What is the'karma' rating next to people's names? Purge Too many reasons to mention - Purge
May 02, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Deathstar = useless ? KzintiPatriarch For always being helpful, informative, and quick to respond. -KzintiPatriarch
May 02, 2008 Demigod Forums New Site andrew_ 2 Karma. ah ah ah.
May 02, 2008 Demigod Forums New Site andrew_ 1 Karma. ah ah ah.
May 01, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums What is the'karma' rating next to people's names? SiAlON For helping others all day :-)
May 01, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums What is the'karma' rating next to people's names? Multianna because he is cool :p
Apr 30, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums What is the'karma' rating next to people's names? Annatar11 For doing a great job as a mod and always helping people out.
Apr 29, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Support crusier damage so low?? UEF Soldier Creating an awesome game, and constantly helping on the forums.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time: