The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Richard Mohler currently has 43 karma from 21 submissions. View karma Richard Mohler has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Aug 29, 2010 WinCustomize Forums RedneckDude's Skinner Spotlight sViz Thanks Richard :)
Apr 04, 2010 WinCustomize Forums bk13GarbageMan is older bk13GarbageMan Thanks for the Birthday wishes! :)
Feb 12, 2010 WinCustomize Forums Richard Mohler's Profile NetaholicsAnonymous na Thanks for your help
Dec 09, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Gadget Trouble Wizard1956 Thanks for your help. <:)
Dec 08, 2009 WinCustomize Forums December Promotions DPCloud Thanks!
Nov 11, 2009 WinCustomize Forums November Promotions angus1949 Thanks for the congrats Richard.
Nov 09, 2009 WinCustomize Forums I Love DesktopX: November 2009 RedneckDude doing the right weather thing....besides, you're karma deficient!!
Jun 19, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Happy Birthday Mr Curtis Plair cplair I can never say enough good things about you Richard!
Jun 18, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Happy Birthday Mr Curtis Plair cplair Still not enough Richard!
Jun 18, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Happy Birthday Mr Curtis Plair cplair Thanks so much for the greetings Richard! You're the best my friend!
Mar 26, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Happy Birthday Skinhit! Skinhit thanks Richard
Mar 17, 2009 WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Member Spotlight: theAVMAN cplair Not nearly enough karma for all you give!
Feb 28, 2009 WinCustomize Forums It's Brickhead's Birthday! Brickhead A piece of cake for you!! Thanks! :)
Oct 22, 2008 WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Member Spotlight - Atomnet cplair Told you, you're getting some every time I see you!
Oct 10, 2008 WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Member Spotlight: PuterDudeJim cplair Because you're Mohler! You're are my unsung hero!
Oct 09, 2008 WinCustomize Forums October Promotions.... cplair Can't believe you don't have more than this! I'm going to make sure you do every time I see you! Get use to it!
Sep 18, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Trying to find a widget/Object BigDogBigFeet For being a great guy. Thanks Richard. I have a great library of widgets and wallpapers because of you.
Sep 18, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Trying to find a widget/Object cplair Because Richard Mohler's Karma count should be near a million for all he does!
Jul 27, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Media Player cplair For all your amazing work! And for being a great friend! You're TOPS bro!
May 02, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Question w4xpl4y3r Because you rock dude!
May 01, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Question Ausvet coz I love your walls
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108436  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.